Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua (41838 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Lewisdinho(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
You're a total mental case. According to profile.
StacyO:
Prophet TB Joshua my left ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Keep paying their accounts,while they keep deceiving you.
Building mansions,buying private jets,all their kids abroad and all you do is transfer.

Sorry oooo,some will say is it my deceive??

Tor

Oya na,carry go.

We all sha know the dead can't speak for themselves now.

I just dey watch.

Follow this thread on nairaland.
I want to know why people carry church matter for head so much.

https://www.nairaland.com/6333427/should-pastors-main-cause-not
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Your YIM says you're Nasty and Sassy. That says a lot about you. You only know the world more than me in every Nasty ways, that's what you're born to do anyways.

Judge Judy

Wedone sir.

I didn't send you to my profile,whatever you see there,you take.

For now,worship God in your heart and not in the four corners of a "pastor's" building.

Which ever you choose,na you sabi.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by MakeMoves: 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
I was at a military hospital for a procedure at about 14 years of age.

There were injured soldiers from Liberia. This particular one had a leg injury. They were planning to amputate.

Because I was there for just a week, I didn’t know what happened eventually.

I saw on TV later, when he was giving a testimony of being healed through TB Joshua.

Honest truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by DAYOODS(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Don’t miss this golden opportunity !!!
Distressed Sale:Direct Brief

A Fully Detached 2 Bedroom Bungalow and an Uncompleted 2 Numbers of Mini Flat on 329sqmt of Land @ Ishefun Ayobo Lagos. 3minutes walk to the express

Price: 6m
Document: Receipt,Survey and Deed of assignment .
Don’t wait,call us now :
08094818640 ,07033208959
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lewisdinho:
I am so senseless

I know you are grin grin
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
evans4luv:
may God have mercy on my stewpeed andgullible mouth

Amen
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by 01mcfadden(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
divinecode101:
This Babalawo guy ba confirmed liar.

Why this guy dey lie like this? Fake guy, fake miracles! I pity those gullible folks going to his shrine though
Where's the lie?
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Proftowin: 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
We are from the same town! The man good at home; he renders help to everyone irrespective of their culture, tribe and religion. Let God judge everybody. 08060237150

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Lewisdinho(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okay Miss Over sabi. I don hear you.
StacyO:

Judge Judy

Wedone sir.

I didn't send you to my profile,whatever you see there,you take.

For now,worship God in your heart and not in the four corners of a "pastor's" building.

Which ever you choose,na you sabi.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by sevenhundred(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
divinecode101:

Why this guy dey lie like this? Fake guy, fake miracles! I pity those gullible folks going to his shrine though
stop to talk carelessly!!!
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by KaptainAfrika: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Well the only person that can confirm this, is dead. But coming from a man that wrongly predicted the end of Corona...
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
evans4luv:
may God have mercy on my stewpeed andgullible mouth

God will grin grin
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Okay Miss Over sabi. I don hear you.

Okay ooo

Mr under sabi.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by onyenatruchi: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
StacyO:

Building mansions,buying private jets,all their kids abroad and all you do is transfer.

Tor

Oya na,carry go.

I just dey watch.

Shut Up
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Crooked thieving business man who calls himself pastor.

He had phone call with yar adua but couldn't save yar adua with all his so called prophetic spiritual powers. grin

Anyone who takes these so called pastor serious needs their brains fried and fed to the monkeys.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by RegentR(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
BECAUSE YOUR PASTOR CANNOT DO THE SAME, HE CALLED HIM FAKE AND ITS SINK TO YOU BRAIN.

You call Him fake pastor? Fake your own and see what happens to you.

JEALOUSY EVERYWHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yo4cKNwi9A

TAKE TIME TO WATCH THE LINK ABOVE JAREE.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by somehow: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Then it's also foolishness for "God" not to know that "Satan" would revolt against him in heaven judging by your utterance.

You see the definition of foolishness?

TruthHurts1:
It is foolishness to think that a "prophet" who could not see any prophecy about the collapse of his "synagogue" is a real prophet.

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by 001spice: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
StacyO:

Is that all??
Sori
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by RegentR(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Before I forget, take a moment of your time around IKOTUN(SCOAN HQTS) to see the numbers of hotel/businesses been grounded not because of corona virus, but because SCOAN is not open for service.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Zeyman(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Blingblings:
Great man. oh I wish we can swap Yaradua with Buhari..

But wait oh. Kastina is the only state that has produced two presidents right? correct me if am wrong.

I

NO ..... NIGER STATE....IBB and Abdulsalam Abubakar
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by marwanafrica: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Blingblings:
Great man. oh I wish we can swap Yaradua with Buhari..

But wait oh. Kastina is the only state that has produced two presidents right? correct me if am wrong.

I

Abdulsalam/IBB. NIGER STATE
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by BornRicch(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Only fools believe that TB Joshua is a prophet.

That's why you're a fool.............. I'm a testimony of his great work......... You don't have to believe............ Just watch.........
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by jayinfo2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
visijo:
Postinor2 is now 850, before February it will increase ,my advice for you is to buy and keep like bitcoin

Na 1k I buy am yesterday oo

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by marwanafrica: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Zeyman:

NO ..... NIGER STATE....IBB and Abdulsalam Abubakar
Are you from Niger Sir?
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by iamteegee(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
divinecode101:

Bra ur d gullible one, may God have mercy on you fool
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Akacollins7: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Its Baba Iyabo that stop miracle from TV, and I supported him for that. How can you hill a blind man that is blind from womb and immediately he/she received miracle he/she can tell deference colours. Aha, that was one pastor Christ. You'll hear pastor pastor there is a miracle here. Those day sha
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Babara1994(m): 9:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
StacyO:

Tor

Oya na,carry go.

I just dey watch.

Synagogue does not collect your tithe and offerings. Think and consider wisely before you talk foolishly

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Cantonese: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
divinecode101:

Have you ever met with him? Na waoh!
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Babara1994(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Debra911:

You're so right , he's a success without too much noise. People who condemn him the most are Christians not other religions
He is always criticized by the Pharisees and Sadducees of our time.

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by blazebaba(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
visijo:
Postinor2 is now 850, before February it will increase ,my advice for you is to buy and keep like bitcoin

Is it that you are mad or mad is you......

How Postinor tey concern topic wey we dey treat so..sorry ass casanova....

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by FireTheMods: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
shocked
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Babara1994:

Synagogue does not collect your tithe and offerings. Think and consider wisely before you talk foolishly

Haaaaaa
You just wanted to comment.

Read carefully this time,I wonder when TB Joshua changed his name to pastors.

If he doesn't get the money,I wonder who gets it.

Goan sit down abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.