Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua (41848 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / TB Joshua Recalls Unexpected Phone Call From Late President Yar’adua / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 12:49am On Feb 01, 2021
TruthHurts1:
That's the problem with you fake Christians who misinterprete scripture to suit your heresy. You rip a verse out of context and ignore any other verse that contradicts your preferred interpretation

1st Corinthians 13 verse 9 says
For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

And the very next verse explains further:

but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

Seeing in part and prophesying in part was what the Church did before the Bible was completed as a Book. That is what Paul meant in Verse 10 when he said that when completeness comes, "prophesying" would disappear because it will no longer be needed.

So rather than exculpate your lying Thief Be Joshua, 1st Corinthians 13: 9-10 actually indicts him as a false prophet, the kind of false prophet who would have been stoned to death under the Old Testament law.

Very funny. I ripped out of context? I left the other part cos I felt you know the scripture. Again, it is ambigous because what is the completeness that it talked about?
Your answer is that the complete cannon. I laugh in Fulani. Can you show me how the text talked about the complete cannon?
The preceeding verse talked about other gifts which shall vanish away, knowledge included.
So according to your 'true' interpretation, knowledge too have ended because the cannon is complete. Smh

You obviously are interested not in following truth but to disparage folks and insult or call names. That should call for you to check yourself.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 12:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Thanks for mentioning the preceding passages because they make the case against your "saviour" even worse.

1 Corinthians 13:8-10 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

So according to 1st Corinthians on which you have built your case, there shouldn't even be any more prophecying. That would explain your "saviour's" woeful record in giving accurate prophecies. It's because his prophecies are not from God.

Pelecius:

Very funny. I ripped out of context? I left the other part cos I felt you know the scripture. Again, it is ambigous because what is the completeness that it talked about?
Your answer is that the complete cannon. I laugh in Fulani. Can you show me how the text talked about the complete cannon?
The preceeding verse talked about other gifts which shall vanish away, knowledge included.
So according to your 'true' interpretation, knowledge too have ended because the cannon is complete. Smh

You obviously are interested not in following truth but to disparage folks and insult or call names. That should call for you to check yourself.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 1:08am On Feb 01, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Thanks for mentioning the preceding passages because they make the case against your "saviour" even worse.

1 Corinthians 13:8-10 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

So according to 1st Corinthians on which you have built your case, there shouldn't even be any more prophecying. That would explain your "saviour's" woeful record in giving accurate prophecies. It's because his prophecies are not from God.

Jesus!
Did you read what I built on the preceeding verse? How did you focus on prophesy and leave knowledge? Even tongues?
Have knowledge passed away?

Question:
Has knowledge pass away?

Don't pick one and leave 2. Pick them together

Amd you aee yet to show me how the text meant the compelete cannon.

And please, my auto correct is messing me up, kindly stick to follow after the truth as I'm frustrated bringing you back to what you evade
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by TruthHurts1(m): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Knowledge was given for the specific purpose of communicating divine revelation.
It has to do with God giving divine knowledge and insight into certain situations.

Knowledge is the Supernatural Ability to Know Divinely Given Truths

This gift is linked directly to the apostles and the New Testament prophecies. The gift was only available when the doctrinal foundation of Christianity was being laid. The Apostle Paul spoke of this gift being done away with which is what appears in 1st Corinthians 13:8.

Assuming knowledge were still around, why would God entrust it to a charlatan like Thief Be Joshua?

Pelecius:

Jesus!
Did you read what I built on the preceeding verse? How did you focus on prophesy and leave knowledge? Even tongues?
Have knowledge passed away?

Question:
Has knowledge pass away?

Don't pick one and leave 2. Pick them together

Amd you aee yet to show me how the text meant the compelete cannon.

And please, my auto correct is messing me up, kindly stick to follow after the truth as I'm frustrated bringing you back to what you evade
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 1:34am On Feb 01, 2021
TruthHurts1:

Knowledge was given for the specific purpose of communicating divine revelation.
It has to do with God giving divine knowledge and insight into certain situations.

Knowledge is the Supernatural Ability to Know Divinely Given Truths

This gift is linked directly to the apostles and the New Testament prophecies. The gift was only available when the doctrinal foundation of Christianity was being laid. The Apostle Paul spoke of this gift being done away with which is what appears in 1st Corinthians 13:8.

Assuming knowledge were still around, why would God entrust it to a charlatan like Thief Be Joshua?

Alright. You win
I believe you.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2021
evans4luv:
I don't quote idiots or some cheap attention seekers, so gerout
smiles.. you re just a bench warmer
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Pelecius:

grin grin grin
Is it not you?
Simple reasoning, you couldn't do and you have to resort to insults and name calling. Haha

Fact is people still die of malaria even when it is easily treated. Why do people still die of it? It's so simple. I don't know what it's difficult for you to figure it out that you go emotional, raining insults and name calling grin grin grin
Okay.

I am allowed to use what ever term I like to describe your inability to make any sense. grin you may not like it but it is true. So deal with it! . For some reason you think/believe you have a point, so i treated you with contempt. Sometimes some people like you needs robust treatments to instal sense into them. Like a punch in the face or a kick in the butt. You talk about emotions but you couldn't handle simple name calling as you put it. Try not to commit suicide because of it. grin snow flake! Your feelings may be hurt but i don't care!

As i said, you are a confused fella. grin and I am a bully, i wouldn't want to bully or insult you further. So i leave you to wallow in your confusion.

Have a good day! cheesy
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2021
gypsey:
Okay.

I am allowed to use what ever term I like to describe your inability to make any sense. grin you may not like it but it is true. So deal with it! . For some reason you think/believe you have a point, so i treated you with contempt. Sometimes some people like you needs robust treatments to instal sense into them. Like a punch in the face or a kick in the butt. You talk about emotions but you couldn't handle simple name calling as you put it. Try not to commit suicide because of it. grin snow flake! Your feelings may be hurt but i don't care!

As i said, you are a confused fella. grin and I am a bully, i wouldn't want to bully or insult you further. So i leave you to wallow in your confusion.

Have a good day! cheesy

WHEN DEBATE IS LOST, SLANDER BECOMES THE TOOL OF THE LOOSER. Anonymous
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Pelecius:

WHEN DEBATE IS LOST, SLANDER BECOMES THE TOOL OF THE LOOSER. Anonymous
Oh! You didn't commit suicide? Good! grin you are learning to grow some balls kid, try getting out more too it would help your interactions and communications skills with people you don't know personally, especially hard nosed bullies like me. you have no point, i have no time for ignorant blind debates. The jokes are on you. grin

You don't have to respond this time, but by all means do if it would make you feel better.

Oh! I forgot! You didn't yap about not doing emotional talks this time? shocked See? I told you, you needed a kick up the ass!! grin and it worked. Always does...
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by evans4luv: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
smiles.. you re just a bench warmer
hahahahaaha, just laughing at the low level of your stupidity......i repeat both of u should not let ur foolishness take u to ur early grave, if u like listen if u like no listen, nwanne e no concern me, mine is to sound the warning
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
gypsey:
Oh! You didn't commit suicide? Good! grin you are learning to grow some balls kid, try getting out more too it would help your interactions and communications skills with people you don't know personally, especially hard nosed bullies like me. you have no point, i have no time for ignorant blind debates. The jokes are on you. grin

You don't have to respond this time, but by all means do if it would make you feel better.

Oh! I forgot! You didn't yap about not doing emotional talks this time? shocked See? I told you, you needed a kick up the ass!! grin and it worked. Always does...
I only blame Nigerian system of education. School is supposed to help students think amd reason logically, but many are just empty. You wonder if they have pass through educational institution.
Worse some brags about such unobjectivity and illogical reasoning and resort to "agbero" style for simple intellectual discussion.

You my friend should do well to improve your IQ.
Better, learn to ask questions for clarity and don't assume what you're not sure of. This is likely the second time I get to have a discussion with you which ends in you going emotional because you don't have a good case to argue.
This might be a faceless forum, but it doesn't mean that one should show case ignorance bathed in arrogance.

Your fallacy of false dilemma is also noted in your comment (that's if he even knows what that means. Smh)
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pelecius:

I only blame Nigerian system of education. School is supposed to help students think amd reason logically, but many are just empty. You wonder if they have pass through educational institution.
Worse some brags about such unobjectivity and illogical reasoning and resort to "agbero" style for simple intellectual discussion.

You my friend should do well to improve your IQ.
Better, learn to ask questions for clarity and don't assume what you're not sure of. This is likely the second time I get to have a discussion with you which ends in you going emotional because you don't have a good case to argue.
This might be a faceless forum, but it doesn't mean that one should show case ignorance bathed in arrogance.

Your fallacy of false dilemma is also noted in your comment (that's if he even knows what that means. Smh)
More assumptions, yes! keep assuming, you began your nonsensical arguements with assumptons remember? I also remember lecturing you that assumptions is the mother of all mistakes. grin yet again you have adamantly refused to learn. I was never educated in the Nigerian educational system, never attended any Nigerian school. Perhaps that is why i found your arguements nonesensical, you and I are from a completely different world, You went on about Some bullshit "people died of (curable) malaria with doctors around". sad tell you what? You are right, I have never had malaria illness. I wouldn't know the effect of malaria on Nigerians. I grew up a gangster in the streets of hackney. But I know that all that filty Nigerian environment can make people ill with not just malaria but other lethal illnesses.

This your comments reeks of emotions yet you claim not to do emotions. cheesy You are a confused soul, as i ve said earlier.

I have no bloody idea what "Agbero" means and frankly i give no hoots. cheesy

Even dumbos consider themselves intelligents so I wouldn't be surprised if you believe that you are intelligent.

Learn to live a little mate! Don't take things a tard too serious. grin

I tell you what? Fine! You win! You won the arguement! Here are 2 Gold medals incase you lose one of them.

Jeeeez!! now fucck off!! angry
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
evans4luv:
hahahahaaha, just laughing at the low level of your stupidity......i repeat both of u should not let ur foolishness take u to ur early grave, if u like listen if u like no listen, nwanne e no concern me, mine is to sound the warning
lol.. brainwashed bigot. which early grave?? am not scared of dying but dying stupid is The worst thing
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by evans4luv: 10:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
lol.. brainwashed bigot. which early grave?? am not scared of dying but dying stupid is The worst thing
hahahahaha, thank God u know dying stupid is the worst thing and u intend to die just like a foolish bingo, that shows how stupid and foolish u skunk shit face is, i repeat, stay away from the matters that concerns these men, because i know too well that u are not even a christian, u dont go to church either, so hopefuly for u now u belong to one stupid fraternity, that is the reason u can open ur sewage tank like mouth wide to castigate the Lords anointed.....i pity u cos the fraternity that is giving u the moral wont be able to deliver u from the hand of the all powerful God
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by IgweBUIKE1(m): 5:23am On Feb 02, 2021
evans4luv:
hahahahaha, thank God u know dying stupid is the worst thing and u intend to die just like a foolish bingo, that shows how stupid and foolish u skunk shit face is, i repeat, stay away from the matters that concerns these men, because i know too well that u are not even a christian, u dont go to church either, so hopefuly for u now u belong to one stupid fraternity, that is the reason u can open ur sewage tank like mouth wide to castigate the Lords anointed.....i pity u cos the fraternity that is giving u the moral wont be able to deliver u from the hand of the all powerful God
i feel so sorry for you.. just negodu how you are throwing tantrum all in the name of religion.. who did we offend in africa? you re not a christian but an uncultured tout, peace be unto you
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by evans4luv: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
i feel so sorry for you.. just negodu how you are throwing tantrum all in the name of religion.. who did we offend in africa? you re not a christian but an uncultured tout, peace be unto you
pity is all i have for ur lost soul, u still have every opportunity now to give ur life to christ, cos the part that u have chosen to follow is dangerous, the worst thing is that the devil will first of all deceive a man before he could use the same man to deceive others, which u are now trying to do here, but the foundation of the Lord standed sure and the Lord knows who are his, i will advice u to desist and renounce those useless things that is making ur big head to swell and embrace Jesu, that part u are only leads to destrucions.....i warn u again stop this habit of judging and condeming servants of god, if he that called them didnt condem them, who are u to condem them, becareful before u put a terrible load on urself and ur kids unborn, if u have ear to hear u hear if u dont have ear ur own palava, i rest my case
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2021
gypsey:
More assumptions, yes! keep assuming, you began your nonsensical arguements with assumptons remember? I also remember lecturing you that assumptions is the mother of all mistakes. grin yet again you have adamantly refused to learn. I was never educated in the Nigerian educational system, never attended any Nigerian school. Perhaps that is why i found your arguements nonesensical, you and I are from a completely different world, You went on about Some bullshit "people died of (curable) malaria with doctors around". sad tell you what? You are right, I have never had malaria illness. I wouldn't know the effect of malaria on Nigerians. I grew up a gangster in the streets of hackney. But I know that all that filty Nigerian environment can make people ill with not just malaria but other lethal illnesses.

This your comments reeks of emotions yet you claim not to do emotions. cheesy You are a confused soul, as i ve said earlier.

I have no bloody idea what "Agbero" means and frankly i give no hoots. cheesy

Even dumbos consider themselves intelligents so I wouldn't be surprised if you believe that you are intelligent.

Learn to live a little mate! Don't take things a tard too serious. grin

I tell you what? Fine! You win! You won the arguement! Here are 2 Gold medals incase you lose one of them.

Jeeeez!! now fucck off!! angry
Wow! You didn't school in Nigeria, yet I've come to see that your reasoning is so poor. This is alarming and one would wonder how your education (if you had one) was.

To help you with what you seem not to grasp. If malaria is curable (all things being equal) and folks still die when there are doctors who can cure them, the question should be "do those folks seek medical help?".
Most times, the answer would be NO! They didn't seek help until complications set in.
Now, can we blame the doctors for their death when they can easily cure malaria patients? The answer would be NO! Because the patients didn't seek the doctor's help.

That's just it.

Now, you may visit the first conversation to see why I asked the simple question that why do folks die of malaria even when there are Doctors who could easily cure them.

To answer some of your charges. I don't claim that I don't do emotions. My problem is that arguments should be presented to refute arguments, and when one isn't sure of what to say, he should simply ask questions and learn, not to resort to ad hominem, when he doesn't have a good answer. It's a logical fallacy and shouldn't be found in intellectual discussion.

By the way, my argument was supposed to be that of simple analogy, not assumptions as you wrongly imply.
My only assumption here which I admit (if you are truthful) is that you must have schooled in Nigeria (being a Nigerian and knowing how education has been degraded) due to the fact that I don't believe that one with training in advance countries wouldn't easily grasp where I was heading to.

It's not a win thing, it's a learning and relearning thing. My perception about many things have changed with some revelations here
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2021
evans4luv:
pity is all i have for ur lost soul, u still have every opportunity now to give ur life to christ, cos the part that u have chosen to follow is dangerous, the worst thing is that the devil will first of all deceive a man before he could use the same man to deceive others, which u are now trying to do here, but the foundation of the Lord standed sure and the Lord knows who are his, i will advice u to desist and renounce those useless things that is making ur big head to swell and embrace Jesu, that part u are only leads to destrucions.....i warn u again stop this habit of judging and condeming servants of god, if he that called them didnt condem them, who are u to condem them, becareful before u put a terrible load on urself and ur kids unborn, if u have ear to hear u hear if u dont have ear ur own palava, i rest my case
smiles i still repeat you re not a christian, christian dont behave like tout all in the name of fighting for their god of men.. looking unto jesus the author and the finisher of our faith
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pelecius:

Wow! You didn't school in Nigeria, yet I've come to see that your reasoning is so poor. This is alarming and one would wonder how your education (if you had one) was.

To help you with what you seem not to grasp. If malaria is curable (all things being equal) and folks still die when there are doctors who can cure them, the question should be "do those folks seek medical help?".
Most times, the answer would be NO! They didn't seek help until complications set in.
Now, can we blame the doctors for their death when they can easily cure malaria patients? The answer would be NO! Because the patients didn't seek the doctor's help.

That's just it.

Now, you may visit the first conversation to see why I asked the simple question that why do folks die of malaria even when there are Doctors who could easily cure them.

To answer some of your charges. I don't claim that I don't do emotions. My problem is that arguments should be presented to refute arguments, and when one isn't sure of what to say, he should simply ask questions and learn, not to resort to ad hominem, when he doesn't have a good answer. It's a logical fallacy and shouldn't be found in intellectual discussion.

By the way, my argument was supposed to be that of simple analogy, not assumptions as you wrongly imply.
My only assumption here which I admit (if you are truthful) is that you must have schooled in Nigeria (being a Nigerian and knowing how education has been degraded) due to the fact that I don't believe that one with training in advance countries wouldn't easily grasp where I was heading to.

It's not a win thing, it's a learning and relearning thing. My perception about many things have changed with some revelations here
whatever man! You bang on about reasonings but you cannot reason yourself, D as i said, you win! If you go back to all my comments you would see where, I gave my explainations, i said, anyone who dies of curable malaria with the doctors around is either they cannot afford a doctor or they refused treatments, how is that any different from your own explainations? If it is about you winning an arguiment always fine, again, you win! Perhaps you are the obssesive type of human who must always win, here you have it, you win!

Now in terms of educations As i ve said again i grew up a gangster, dropped out of school, but that doesn't make me a fool or stupid, from the get go of this irrelevant arguiment you have being insinuating how uneducated and how my reasonings are poor. Not that it bothers me i don't give a shit! I have done well in life. Lives a comfortable life. I am not complaining dropping out of school.
I didn't reveal that i was born in Hackney east london so you can believe it, you mentioned nigerian educations and attached me to it, so i cleared that assumptions for you, by revealing my birth place, it isn't a big deal being born else where apart from Nigeria afterall my folks are nigerians.I like Nigeria, why anyone would lie about where they grew up, beats my imaginations, but if you want proofs? Tell me how you would like it, i will give you, it is no big deal. cheesy

You won! cheesy if it would make you feel better and strokes your ego, you won the arguiment.

Now, what does "agbero: means? undecided
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by evans4luv: 2:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
smiles i still repeat you re not a christian, christian dont behave like tout all in the name of fighting for their god of men.. looking unto jesus the author and the finisher of our faith
hahahahaha, u make me laugh at ur ignorance again.....iam only trying to save ur lost soul to the impending danger ahead, only for u to keep displaying the low level of ur stupidity, just mark my word, if u fail to embrace christ today, u will remember today in hell
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
gypsey:
I don't get your point atall, you sound confused maybe even nonesensical. But hey! everyone has a right to their own confusion. cheesy it is your stupidity for choosing malaria.

People cannot die of malaria if there is a doctor around, because they would treated. undecided unless they cannot afford one or refuses to be treated. cheesy
My bad
I really don't know how I missed the last sentence. That obviously was what I was looking for. I have to admit this because I believe that you are truthful.
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Pelecius: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
gypsey:
whatever man! You bang on about reasonings but you cannot reason yourself, D as i said, you win! If you go back to all my comments you would see where, I gave my explainations, i said, anyone who dies of curable malaria with the doctors around is either they cannot afford a doctor or they refused treatments, how is that any different from your own explainations? If it is about you winning an arguiment always fine, again, you win! Perhaps you are the obssesive type of human who must always win, here you have it, you win!

Now in terms of educations As i ve said again i grew up a gangster, dropped out of school, but that doesn't make me a fool or stupid, from the get go of this irrelevant arguiment you have being insinuating how uneducated and how my reasonings are poor. Not that it bothers me i don't give a shit! I have done well in life. Lives a comfortable life. I am not complaining dropping out of school.
I didn't reveal that i was born in Hackney east london so you can believe it, you mentioned nigerian educations and attached me to it, so i cleared that assumptions for you, by revealing my birth place, it isn't a big deal being born else where apart from Nigeria afterall my folks are nigerians.I like Nigeria, why anyone would lie about where they grew up, beats my imaginations, but if you want proofs? Tell me how you would like it, i will give you, it is no big deal. cheesy

You won! cheesy if it would make you feel better and strokes your ego, you won the arguiment.

Now, what does "agbero: means? undecided

I've responded to the comment where I missed your answer
I'm sorry for dragging you due to my over sight.

You must have mistaken my "insults don't win argument" statement. It's not about WINNING, it's about learning from the discussion and admitting when one is wrong. The latter is not difficult for me as I see discussion as a way of learning and relearning.

With that said, we both agree that malaria patients may die if the refuse treatment or do not consult a doctor; in which we don't expect to blame the doctors. Same is the case with the question you asked initially. We can't blame Joshua for not healing Yard'adua (assuming he's truly capable of healing) because we can make a good guess he didn't consult his help in the first place; for if he did, media would've blown it up that Joshua was UNABLE to heal him.
That's just what I wanted to drive at (just that I want you to see it from the perspective I would use so that we won't have clash of ideas; which was why I asked a question which I failed to see that you've answered).

"Agberos" - they are guys who feels that they are in charge at bustops. Hence, they feel they must bring passengers for commercial drivers and get a share of the driver's charges on passengers.
The problem is that one must 'settle' them even if persengers come to the drivers without their influence and they are ready to let all hell loose if the driver don't agree with their terms of 'settlement'. That's what disgusts me. They are just touts who won't reason at all and resort to threats or even violence when one disagree with them. As a passenger, they can make you lose your chance of going with a certain vehicle (which could delay you) if the driver refuses to do their bidding.
Lucky you, you don't have such experience cheesy
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Pelecius:

I've responded to the comment where I missed your answer
I'm sorry for dragging you due to my over sight.

You must have mistaken my "insults don't win argument" statement. It's not about WINNING, it's about learning from the discussion and admitting when one is wrong. The latter is not difficult for me as I see discussion as a way of learning and relearning.

With that said, we both agree that malaria patients may die if the refuse treatment or do not consult a doctor; in which we don't expect to blame the doctors. Same is the case with the question you asked initially. We can't blame Joshua for not healing Yard'adua (assuming he's truly capable of healing) because we can make a good guess he didn't consult his help in the first place; for if he did, media would've blown it up that Joshua was UNABLE to heal him.
That's just what I wanted to drive at (just that I want you to see it from the perspective I would use so that we won't have clash of ideas; which was why I asked a question which I failed to see that you've answered).

"Agberos" - they are guys who feels that they are in charge at bustops. Hence, they feel they must bring passengers for commercial drivers and get a share of the driver's charges on passengers.
The problem is that one must 'settle' them even if persengers come to the drivers without their influence and they are ready to let all hell loose if the driver don't agree with their terms of 'settlement'. That's what disgusts me. They are just touts who won't reason at all and resort to threats or even violence when one disagree with them. As a passenger, they can make you lose your chance of going with a certain vehicle (which could delay you) if the driver refuses to do their bidding.
Lucky you, you don't have such experience cheesy
No worries, you make alot of sense, very well articulated.

Right, agberos grin i will look out for them when next i visit Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
evans4luv:
hahahahaha, u make me laugh at ur ignorance again.....iam only trying to save ur lost soul to the impending danger ahead, only for u to keep displaying the low level of ur stupidity, just mark my word, if u fail to embrace christ today, u will remember today in hell
tb joshua is a rogue and a fake...
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by evans4luv: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
tb joshua is a rogue and a fake...
ok....... Bless u
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Burna440(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
divinecode101:

Please let me know the free schools has has built.

The deviln can also give you gifts too

You that is an angel, what have u given to humanity?
Re: My Phone Call With President Yar’adua – TB Joshua by Vodox: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2021
guy222:
When you buy am last.

Last 2 weeks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Jackie Chan In Saudi Arabia To Perform Hajj (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.