Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) (1429 Views)

Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / I am The Hottest Man In Nigeria (photos) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) by Redcarpet2011: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
What makes a Man " Hot " is very relative. Hotness is like Beauty it is in the eye of the Beholder. Women have different criteria for what makes a Man Hot. Hotness is the Ability of a Man to Refresh a woman, Excite Her, make her happy or motivate her. Some women view being tall as a sign of Hotness and they are constantly on the lookout for tall men to make them happy simply by looking at the tall men. Some women are great admirers of men's buttocks, ass, Yansh or derriere. These women are constantly looking at men's backsides. They love Big Ass on an African Man. For some women it is a man's voice that makes the man Hot, such women want men with deep voices or voices with authority, they want men that sound like Lions. For some Women Hotness is defined by Chest size ,broad chested man is all they want. There are a group of Women who are "leg lovers" and are only attracted to men with large calves. According to research from Cosmopolitan magazine looking at a man's buttocks is a global phenomenon of women around the world. In Africa it is believed that men from Ghana have the biggest posteriors. Nigerian men are described as being Hot across Africa since they are regarded as good providers by women across Africa. Some women have no time for physically endowed men and are only interested in men for what those men have financially. Having a good flashy car or living in Lekki, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, GRA Ikeja is all that matters in a man . For some women being ambitious is a sign of Hotness in a Man. There is no absolutes to make Hotness happen, it is very relative. In my humble opinion Tayo Oloko is The Hottest Man in Africa simply because he embodies all of the above criteria to some degree. Depending on what a woman's taste is what she seems to like. Kenya on the average has the tallest men in Africa, Ghana has men with big ass. Cameroon has physically strong men. There are men like Frankie Gym Fit from Kenya who a Extremely sexy and muscular. It all depends on the Woman who is checking out the " Hotness". Some women view a man's job as what makes him hot and attractive. Working in a a Bank is by far the most voted for job by women who view jobs as things that make men attractive. A bank job means being close to money all day so it is the Most Attractive Job on women's lists for men. Second is a job in the Oil sector. The oil sector is massive globally and alot of money is made in that sector. Telecoms and Tech are third and fourth sexy or hot jobs Women love men to have. What makes a Man Hot in Your own idea of Hotness. Is it a handsome face , massive chest, slim stomach, large ass, thick thighs, large legs, thick calves and ankles on a Nigerian, Ghanaian, Kenyan, African Man. Is it the man with the deep voice, or the man that racks in millions a month. The man who always has the latest Gucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace belt or the Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger. Is it the man with the latest iPhone, Samsung, Huawei or Tecno. Some women like Tecno since its all they know. Is it the man with the latest Mercedes Benz, Bentley, Buggati, Toyota. The answer lies with every individual women depending on her mindset at a certain age or from a certain background or a certain level of Education.

Re: The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) by illicit(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2021
Ok now....
Re: The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2021
in all, have lots of money.

there is nothing hotter than chilled bundles of dollar bills

3 Likes

Re: The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
cry

1 Like

Re: The Hottest Man In Africa ( Photos) by Thejustw14(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
I guess the dude's on fire. Little wonder he's hot.:!!:.

(1) (Reply)

Was I Right By Doing This? / I'm Hot Right Now, I Need Help Down There Please. / We Use To Have Make Up Sex After Every Fight, How Do I Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.