Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish (46661 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Rammerodmc: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why being overly fazed by the so-called rubbish?
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Ojemedad: 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Comparing both isn't entirely out of place

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
"ogini this, gini that, JhhgfddssdjkmmxdShk"
grin grin grin Timaya no get chill at all

@Bolded....pls translate........

Timaya na father......

Remain small mk he turn Legend......
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:
Duncan mighty Ako nuche track is greater than Timaya entire career.

Timaya DeM Mama is Bigger than the whole Duncan mighty Generation.........

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by 12345baba(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:
Duncan mighty Ako nuche track is greater than Timaya entire career.
hahahaha
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=TableShaker1 post=98617938][/quote]

Wike and his zombies supporters are in hiding. They are efulefus politicians.

Their days are numbered.

Obigbo massacres is still there, Doncan never say anything about any of the massacres going on in PH/Igwochia.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Timaya shouldn't play God. Duncan is a legend of his own

Who mk Duncan Legend?

They both started almost same time but Timaya get Hits pass duncan.......

Consistency matters.......

compare duncan to Terry G..........

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Golan007:
They are almost the same na.
But Timaya is Ahead........

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by slowice(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
But na big disrespect to timaya sha.... Duncan is good but haba, you can't be comparing him to timaya naw

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Zeromoney(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
I like both guys. Timaya shouldn't have said that. Duncan makes far more sense in his tracks than
Timaya. Timaya makes me dance more though.

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Weneda(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Superpower:
I do and I don't see any reason why anybody will call him a legend.
I hardly listen to Naija songs but Ducan Mighty hits are evergreen like scatter my dada, Ako nu uche, dance for me, ijeoma, Ahamefuna, Obianuju etc. Inshort all his 2008 debut album titled" Koli water" having 21 tracks were more than a banger. Duncan blends his songs with philosophical rhymes. He also capture the street life too. Talking about when Ducan started music no be today. Timaya was just a vocal backup artiste when Ducan was already making wave. Talking about popularity it goes to Timaya because of the kind of songs he sings this days. I love Timi songs too. His beat/rhyme is something else

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Freemasonry: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
decatalyst:
But true true, Timaya is up up and up above Duncan nau.

They shouldn't compare people on a normal day
Bros that’s not true. Duncan is the definition of a true artist. He plays multiple instruments, writes, sings, produces mixes and even does a bit of mastering.
He’s so loaded that his albums are not always less than 15 tracks - that’s what most artistes would put into two separate albums. And let’s not forget that these are banging and socially conscious songs.

Duncan is also an ol Gee, Timaya is actually his junior in the industry.
Not to take anything away from Timaya’s musical talent, but Duncan is light years ahead of the dem mama soldier.
If you know, you know.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Superpower:
You guys call everybody legend
Pple wey no know wat it takes to be legend......

Duncan wey neva reach 20yrs for industry......

Oritsefemi sef get level pass Timaya talkless of Duncanmighty......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by chubinwa(m): 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya should be tamed for uttering such uncouth statement. there are more considerate ways to water down his grievance

10 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by lastchild: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
on a serious note, Timaya shouldn't be compared to Duncan mighty, Timaya is continental(africa) Duncan mighty is city wild(portharcourt) not even national

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijapips04:
Duncan mighty is bigger than Timaya. Port Harcourt first son. His only downfall was that he didn't go mainstream by aligning with the Lagos crowd, unlike Timaya. When Duncan mighty dey rain for Ptown, who be Timaya??

FEM........

FEM.......

FEM............

Duncan dey try but Neva compare him to Egberi Papa.......

Timaya don go oooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by tiwasiaife(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
I can play Duncan mighty song anyday and see enjoy it
All his songs has deep meaning while Timaya music last only for 6 months and becomes outdated.

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by iPresh4s(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wene Mighty Good
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
eazzzy1:
Timaya has more hits but Duncan is a better, well rounded artiste.

Yeah.

Additionally, Timaya na old time hits dropper and been dropping them since before Duncan Mighty came into limelight.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Otiwaikuku:

Pls can you place their hits side by side,let's see how Timaya take have more hit tracks

No go dat side bro.......

Timaya get enuf hits to silent Duncan......

Abeg no mk duncan commit suicide........

See the Rating:

Timaya..........

Duncan mighty........

Terry G...............

e no pass like dis dat year.........

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by kenic(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Both on Twitter and here on NL people still rate Duncan higher irrespective of not making it to the kind of limelight he deserved. Timaya should just hide his head in shame. Jealousy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Spiff20(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya would have said no need for comparison's but calling a fellow Port Harcourt boy rubbish who can match up to him is very shallow and stupid of him. In fact for this, Duncan is bigger than him.

9 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Freemasonry:

Bros that’s not true. Duncan is the definition of a true artist. He plays multiple instruments, writes, sings, produces mixes and even does a bit of mastering.
He’s so loaded that his albums are not always less than 15 tracks - that’s what most artistes would put into two separate albums. And let’s not forget that these are banging and socially conscious songs.

Duncan is also an ol Gee, Timaya is actually his junior in the industry.
Not to take anything away from Timaya’s musical talent, but Duncan is light years ahead of the dem mama soldier.
If you know, you know.

Bro i no buy dis ur paracetamol..........

Duncan dey try but Timaya pass am musically.....

Timaya na International while Duncan na local......

No argue am bro.......

Compare Duncan to Terry G..........

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Spiff20(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
lastchild:
on a serious note, Timaya shouldn't be compared to Duncan mighty, Timaya is continental(africa) Duncan mighty is city wild(portharcourt) not even national
Everywhere they play songs in Nigeria, Duncan is being heard so it's either you've not gone out of Port Harcourt in your life or you don't know Duncan.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Johnnyplus01k(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Y dey no go compare two of una, u be Micheal jackson? No be dey Nigerdeltans una b
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by PotatoSalad(m): 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
English hard for some people sha.
Don't compare him to rubbish means nobody should do any stupid comparison about him. He doesn't need one.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donspicey: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Yeah.

Additionally, Timaya na old time hits dropper and been dropping them since before Duncan Mighty came into limelight.

Abeg no dey argue wit pple wey no sabi wen both artistes dey struggle to promote dia album......

Duncan dey try but Timaya is way Ahead of Duncan........

Aside Davido wey get money to push his songs if other artistes pass tru wetin Timaya pass tru dat year dem go just give up......

Till date he is still consistent.......

Check out "Chulo vibes" and "Grateful"

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Donspicey:

Abeg no dey argue wit pple wey no sabi wen both artistes dey struggle to promote dia album......

Duncan dey try but Timaya is way Ahead of Duncan........

Aside Davido wey get money to push his songs if other artistes pass tru wetin Timaya pass tru dat year dem go just give up......

Till date he is still consistent.......

Check out "Chulo vibes" and "Grateful"

You bam, ma niggah.

U be sabi person.

I hail u, gee. ✌

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Grandmeister(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
The truth is Duncan puts more content and musical notes into his songs. That guy chorus for songs alone eh! Manu-chim-so is just...for a person like me who listens to the beats and subtle instrumental keys and tunes more than the lyrics I prefer Duncan to timaya in that aspect. Listening to Yanni made me to appreciate instrumental artistry in a song .

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Strech(m): 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
mokkalu1:
grin
Are you well at all? E be like say this slangs na you new job description be that.. oohh ! Less I forget including all the ones in your entire lineage.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by engrchykae(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Golan007:
They are almost the same na.

timaya get flow as in I celebrate ft bracket but Duncan mighty get yarns.
I prefer Duncan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / MI Appears On Stage In Monkey Costume At Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.