Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish (46703 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Ihonzko(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bcus Timaya is getin higher Dorkan Mountain has fallen
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by BENEAMATA: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Some of the true greats of naija hip hop /pop/ r&b in no particular order circa 93 till date
Blacky- remedies - plantation boys - TUFACE - WANDE - WIZKID - Jeremiah gyang- NICE - asa- lagbaja -ieedris abdulkareem - omahunmi - David I
- sunny neji - burna boy - D.U.N.C.A.N M.I.G.H.T.Y .
Sure more names than the ones on this list definitely will make their way there , so pardon my error , but I emphasise without any apology that timaya is not one of the true greats , yet .
I can only compare his quite unfortunate " any rubbish " comment in putting down a true legend with the childish , ill-judged , and ultimately fatal action of PATROCIUS in donning himself of ACHILLES ' battle attire to face HECTOR !
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
Guy forget, people will still jam their musics, if you check my audiomack i Still have 2face, faze, dbanj, psquare, timaya, Duncan mighty, 9ice etc I'm still jamming their first album
You aren't the whole world or the whole Nigeria.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by filleSouriante(f): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.

Including your mother, sister(s), cousin(s) and niece(s) ?

Na question I ask o!
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by decatalyst(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
akin9ja78:

Werey ni yin nile’ yin sir

With those in your home, linage and ancestry.

You senile slowpoke.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by decatalyst(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Superpower:
You guys call everybody legend

Nigerians like throwing words around...

I see some comments and "hyping" I just shake my head.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by maysimsimple(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Slow down maami

quote author=filleSouriante post=98642118]
Q
Including your mother, sister(s), cousin(s) and niece(s) ?

Na question I ask o![/quote]
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by engrchykae(m): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mac2016:

grin.
Harrysong kee you there...
harrysong and humblesmith,tummy tummy and gala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) / 'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / "You Left A Scar In My Heart" Halima Abubakar Shares Chats With Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.