Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish (46969 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Elxandre(m): 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Duncan is one of the most talented Nigerian artistes of his generation to be honest.
Maybe didn't fully live up to his potential sha so Timaya is just above.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by IamFINESSE: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Shortyyy(f): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
How can you people be comparing Timaya to that niggah? Timaya that drops hits after hits?

Timaya and Patoranking are really underrated to be honest.

14 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Henix(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijapips04:
Duncan mighty is bigger than Timaya. Port Harcourt first son. His only downfall was that he didn't go mainstream by aligning with the Lagos crowd, unlike Timaya. When Duncan mighty dey rain for Ptown, who be Timaya??

Exactly

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by oluwasegun007(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Y do I find that response hilarious grin

Na den sabi

Duncan my guy any day.

Timaya is cool sha..e gat good dance hall...but duncan for the culture.

7 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by JooEeL(m): 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Duncan is actually good.

Very good. I still groove his dance for me, once in a while

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1JjTNqr4M]

14 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Koralords: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:
Duncan mighty Ako nuche track is greater than Timaya entire career.
Bro was about to type this that album is in my top 3 Nigerian albums,Wetin timaya take pass am,Duncan self na big boy money Dey so what else

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by udemzyudex(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya too get pride and na nonsense he dey sing these days.

very anyhow somebody, he just dey sing nonsense lately just to stay for limelight make we no forget am.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by TableShaker1: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:

Story
Timaya is bigger and better Than Duncan mighty.
Timaya invested in his career alot and he's ripping it, Duncan is a very Stingy fellow to pay artist for colabo na WAEC.
WizKid,Davido and others he featured he didn't pay a dime rather those who featured him paid him.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by OgaJonah(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Duncan Mighty, Porthacourt 1st son grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Duncan mighty na correct guy too o abeg
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya is a freedom fighter, Doncan is politicians campaigns organizer.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by larrixauto2017(m): 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Toks Foreign Used.. 2011 Highlander Limited Edition.. Clean Title Ride.. 100% Accident Free.. Dm Shegzz Now Let Roll. Going For. 6.1m

1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
cooooooks:
Duncan Mighty is a great musician. I still blast Obianuju to this day.

Even non-Nigerian girls dig that song.

I feel Duncan Mighty is a better musician. Till tomorrow people still play his music.

11 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Tjiaz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol nawa we too dey compare for this country
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Donchyke007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why the disunity? As stars they ought to promote unity amongst us as a nation let alone "niger delta regions". This isnt good vibes. Both are good musicians.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by slimshady1000: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Only losers compare other people just to hide inferiority complex!
Non-achievers club!!!!
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by TableShaker1: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
OgaJonah:
Duncan Mighty, Porthacourt 1st son grin grin

Past glory....
Burna boy
Omah Lay
Ajebo Hustlers
Dan Dizzy
Dr Barz and co are wey better than Duncan as at now.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by EdiskyHarry: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
To be sincere, Duncan mighty is far better than timaya.

11 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by madukaanaya(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
duncan mighty is better timaya only sings about yansh

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by dogooder: 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Even if he is greater than Duncan, does comparing him to Duncan take anything away from him?
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by TableShaker1: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=SonOfTheRisingS post=98617756]Timaya is a freedom fighter, Doncan is politicians campaigns organizer. [/quote

Looks like you're on ground in pH too, Wike has removed street light maintenance contracts from him sef.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Babyboyforeal(m): 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Duncan mighty is better Album like koli water, Legacy are among the best Nigeria Albums of all time

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by makinson2865: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
It's hard to say who is the best among the two. They are musically talented
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Victor1883(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
ashacot:

Abeg watin u eat today?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Why would you compare zlatan to DJ cuppy

Cos every day I hear mtn and airtel say to cuppy this tune plesss 1 grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by pickatyouu: 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bloggers go dey dey find wahala wey no find them.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Ddokie: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
I doubt if anyone who appreciates good music can rate Timaya better than Duncan Mighty.

At worst you put them on the same level.

21 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by hotseat: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya's response was condescending to say the least.

Too cocky for a musician of his status.

He could have responded in a more tactical way rather than this braggadocio!

Both of you ( Timaya & Duncan Mighty) are good Master Blasters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by franknelson: 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Porthacout boy, Dance for me are great hits, better than Timaya's hits

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by vioment: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya get more songs pass, but Duncan get many songs wey be hit for my side.

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Otiwaikuku: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
eazzzy1:
Timaya has more hits but Duncan is a better, well rounded artiste.

Pls can you place their hits side by side,let's see how Timaya take have more hit tracks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cake Day: Obi Cubana Cuts Over 10 Cakes On His Birthday, Rochas, Others Attend / Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.