Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish (46696 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by SirBunky85(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
jacoik:
please what is timaya? because I have tried to Google since afternoon but no see what timaya mean in Google. maybe I will ask ifoa
do you think we entertain children jokes on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by EXLOVER(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
PotatoSalad:
English hard for some people sha.
Don't compare him to rubbish means nobody should do any stupid comparison about him. He doesn't need one.
People are really dumb in this forum, Timaya wasn't referring to Duncan Mighty, he was just trying to say he's been underrated in the Nigeria music industry. I'm sure he went through different comments on twitter about people comparing him with different artists in the industry. Timaya and Duncan Mighty are cool together. Bloggers are just trying to make news out of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by durubennie(m): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:
What is a Timaya? Is it the name of a place?
Olosho joint at control Port Harcourt road owerri
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Jimmy231: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
You no put all of them
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Rubbish ,Mighty is even better than him in the music world.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by wonder233: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Let's settle this once and for all: Like for Timaya, Share for Duncan Mighty
HopeVictor:
People wey Dem compare people na joblessness dey do them... Comparing Timaya with Duncan mighty is like comparing governor to councilor
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
holyfather:

My brother...
Most of the people yapping trash about the guy know next to nothing about music and production.
They can NEVER relate!
And I have come to realize that in today's musical parlance,the most popular ones gets all the accolades and recognitions. No one cares about quality and content
As if you know anything about quality and content. Everybody gp just dey form music analyst

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Dreyton36: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Base on King wey him be na , Panama is our final destination

Don't compare egberi to any rubbish , simple

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Warmaterial(m): 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by DaddyYankee: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Timaya is million miles behind Duncan. Duncan will school Timaya, forget that Timaya has better package.
decatalyst:
But true true, Timaya is up up and up above Duncan nau.

They shouldn't compare people on a normal day

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijapips04:
Duncan mighty is bigger than Timaya. Port Harcourt first son. His only downfall was that he didn't go mainstream by aligning with the Lagos crowd, unlike Timaya. When Duncan mighty dey rain for Ptown, who be Timaya??

They both reign in PH at their prime, while Timaya went mainstream nationwide Duncan dominated PH scene.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by moneyissweet(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
You must be a foreigner then.

Chii59:
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by succri(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Arguments or special likeness don't make facts , dog na dog , breed na secondary , if u know u kno .... if u like blast his 1999 songs in 2021 ...e no still make fact ... check their audience
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by moneyissweet(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Go play My black berry ft porshe kayana.

Na there ducan mighty finish work.

cooooooks:
Duncan Mighty is a great musician. I still blast Obianuju to this day.

Even non-Nigerian girls dig that song.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by lkillbrokehoes: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
JooEeL:
Duncan is actually good.

Very good. I still groove his dance for me, once in a while

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1JjTNqr4M]
This song was the reason why I love his songs, it was a hit back then

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by lkillbrokehoes: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
moneyissweet:
You must be a foreigner then.

Someone's that lives in ajegunle? that girl is a troll just ignore

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by DaddyYankee: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nice song
JooEeL:
Duncan is actually good.

Very good. I still groove his dance for me, once in a while

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q1JjTNqr4M]

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Classickj(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijapips04:
Duncan mighty is bigger than Timaya. Port Harcourt first son. His only downfall was that he didn't go mainstream by aligning with the Lagos crowd, unlike Timaya. When Duncan mighty dey rain for Ptown, who be Timaya??
Timaya day rain for bayelsa and Lagos dat time
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by TableShaker1: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
lastchild:
Lol..

am laughing at you seriously on your two assertions, knowing Duncan and traveling out of portharcourt

let me not talk on how much I know Duncan because he's not treasure to me

I've lived every part of this country and Africa at large, anybody that compares Duncan to Timaya is very timid, it shows the person had never traveled

if you come to kumasi where I am now, Timaya's presence will cause traffic jam, no single Ghanaian (especially the ones in this kwansi region) know who Duncan mighty is, even some Nigerians who have spent many years here don't know Duncan

even in Lagos, Nigeria, it's only few people knows the name Duncan, everybody knows Timaya

if you go to portharcourt where Duncan claims to be first son, Timaya is more popular than him there

lastly, I don't live in ph, I live in Ghana

You've said it all bro, I live in pH to be frank Duncan mighty has little or no presence here the love for Timaya here is out of this world..

1 Like

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
"You know why my show is good? Because the network officials say you're not smart enough to get what I'm doing, and every day I fight for you. I tell them how smart you are. Turns out, I was wrong. You people are stupid."~~ Dave Chappelle
I bet their discograph is being analysed now grin grin grin. Entertainment industry is just hype..I love it!!
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by holyfather(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
SirBunky85:
As if you know anything about quality and content. Everybody gp just dey form music analyst

Not to sound immodest, but I know more "about quality and content " than you can possibly ever know .eod
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by 1Sharon(f): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol the shade.

Waiting for Duncan's response.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Mac2016(m): 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
eazzzy1:
Timaya has more hits but Duncan is a better, well rounded artiste.
Many people don't even remember what or who Duncan Mighty is.
Timaya dey craze with such a public statement Sha. That's both proud and demeaning
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by UwaMmebii(m): 12:06am On Feb 01, 2021
tiwasiaife:
I can play Duncan mighty song anyday and see enjoy it
All his songs has deep meaning while Timaya music last only for 6 months and becomes outdated.
the

True, just today one lady was playing dance for me by Duncan mighty, my head nearly commot when I was nodding my head to the beat of the song.

Duncan mighty seriously has a hit song that people can still play wether old or new. While for timaya his song do fade away just like you said although I like the one titled MONEY ft. Flavour.

He don't need to underrate Duncan mighty because they are on the same level, infact Duncan dey try self pass him, he sing a song with meaning.

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Starchy7(m): 12:07am On Feb 01, 2021
HopeVictor:
People wey Dey compare people na joblessness dey do them... Comparing Timaya with Duncan mighty is like comparing governor to councilor

No be joblessness my Gee,, they are getting the fame and making more money through there blog.. So no think am.. e get why!
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by domnwan(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2021
ziondaughter247:
This is a very unnecessary comment by Timaya. Is he trying to say Duncan mighty is lower than him? I believe they are even of comparable success, honestly they seem to be on the same level. If I am truly to choose based on music, I will go with Duncan Mighty. That dude is very good but he appeals more to core south-south and south-east, unlike Timaya who diversified. I also started disliking Duncan after his violent escapades became public. he is a glorified agbero and cultist. But he is a better musician in my opinion. Timaya too is way too proud.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Mac2016(m): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2021
engrchykae:
imagine that his song"if I get money for my pocket balance eh"?
Very childish songs for little boys.
Duncan sings for senior men.
His song with tiwa Savage"Mr lover lover"is greater than all timaya songs.
Timaya and harrysong are in the same level
grin.
Harrysong kee you there...
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Polynek(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2021
I love both of dem. But Timaya shud hv respected Him bcoz everybody is a king of His Own.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2021
They have the same level of lyrical creativity.
Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Rammerodmc: 12:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Like for Ako na Uche , share for kpakpangolo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by Livinus90: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2021
During the time Duncan was in vogue he was one of the best, his legacy album alone made the wave required from a professional musician but I believe his career statistics is in the past now. Timaya been more consistent in the industry over the years, if he doesn't release an album he certainly will release a single before a couple of months runs out. Average young Nigerian teenager presently wouldn't know Duncan but will know Timaya. Timaya has more of the musicians attributes, more flashy, more swaggerlicious grin grin.
Come to think of it Duncan doesn't even do much videos for his music and even the ones he did wasn't that enticing. I dout if he has any endorsement deals signed with the big companies in the country. But trust me bad as e bad for Duncan lifestyle the guy is very much talented and I'm certainly one of his biggest fans.
Lastly, statistically Timaya could be considered more successful in music than Duncan mighty, but still doesn't take away the fact that those are two greats. Kudos to them both

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Superpower:
I do and I don't see any reason why anybody will call him a legend.

If you do something that is accepted by the larger society and it would last for generations, you are a legend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz / Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her 25th Birthday Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.