Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (71711 Views)

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by SouthSouth1914: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What's the post mortem sign of extreme orgasm grin... Africans can be funny grin...Is extreme orgasm a post mortem diagnosis in forensics pathology?? grin

Rupture of his blood vessels sold him out! Read the article again and then you’d believe that extreme orgasm is a post Mortem diagnosis in forensic and ordinary pathology.. grin

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Michael213: 10:07am On Feb 01, 2021
3gpvids:
Vagina na your mate?
ah tire o grin

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Mandela27: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Michael213:
ah tire o �
men don dig tire Dem never fit see the end,nai that one go die put

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by skinny419(m): 10:29am On Feb 01, 2021
1000 Ways to die

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Kingluqman(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Vagina Chaii!!!!
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by NotGej: 11:55am On Feb 01, 2021
RIP gentleman.

You died for NUTIN

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by quinox947: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
......and you think it happened in Nigeria?
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by dazzlingd(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Men and pussy.....may his soul rest in peace
I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....
The body of a woman is like
heaven to the eyes
Hell to the soul And purgatory for the wallet ..
I thought he was done..then he called me again son....
Four things destroy a man easily...they are
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX

And remember son....when you banging a girl ...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...

A woman's body is heaven to eyes, hell to the soul and purgatory to the pocket cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Cutehector(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Once i hear any woman telling me baby harder harder,

I will just remove my deek and walk away.. No comments, just move.

11 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by luminouz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Which useless excessive orgasm? undecided

The ones I had that made cum 1 litre, no burst my brain cells na.

I don't believe it jare wink

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by kennyade3h: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
over enjoyment killed him
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by YangaBabe: 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Some men no dey hear word. Woman go kill you o

4 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
He died in active service, Another Man down

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Esji80(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tabbbbbdiiiiiiiiiiiii

Waiiiiii in da ranka komai ji kake

This must be Kenya,Zimbabwe or Malawi
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by pickatyouu: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
What can I say.
At least he died happy

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Towerex(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gallant Man!
He died in active duty.

Abeg no do pass your self. This thing them no dey give award.
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shortyyy:
Something must kill a man, and that thing is sex.
They're obsessed with it. Pathetic.

Same as your father sweety
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Pennywise(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
I beg I wan know this woman grin

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by merits(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
that's where he met his demise
if he stayed at home and atlesst masturbated he would have been alive.. woe unto a man that can't control his sextual desires
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by damijoe77: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

And remember son....when you banging a girl ...then be careful during the coitus...if you start hearing her screaming and moaning...faster! Faster...oh baby harder harder! Oh yeah! Hunnnn..baby don't stop....
Then you must be careful son or if possible just stop if not you might join your ancestors...there is no medal or award for best pussy banger son...
Inside all dose four things u mention nobody can kip to all u must do 1.else u nt human
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na wa
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by idafa2018: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
A hole the best geologist has been digging for the past century yet no end.
Well,he died in active service

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by peacettw: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
This I believe
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by peacettw: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
FreeSpirited:
What's the post mortem sign of extreme orgasm grin... Africans can be funny grin...Is extreme orgasm a post mortem diagnosis in forensics pathology?? grin

This is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by neonly: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

Yur grand father must be a womaniser to know all he tolded you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
heaven to the eyes
1) greed
2) Pride
3)anger

you will not kee me

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by osilamah77(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abi them don use him.. Which one is sexual excitement.. Is there any statistics of sexual excitement related case yearly.. Africa and mumu enhancing drug.. Na 5 and 6.. Eat well and exercise well you will perform well on bed
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by neonly: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dapcity007:

What's these girls problem?
Ahhh
You too like men's attention
24/7 na man's matter
Kilode,

How u take notice her
Re: Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute by 12345baba(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
That her punany go be sugar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.