Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Testimony From Green Pill Boy Who Use Green Pill (evidence?) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testimony From Green Pill Boy Who Use Green Pill (evidence?) (277 Views)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony From Green Pill Boy Who Use Green Pill (evidence?) by Keketu(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hi it has come to all Nigerian people that some guy don't know the efficacy of the international get girl code by bad boy player kettle . but finally today various evidence from guy who use green pill for get girls

hi , thank you very much for green pill .. after five year of chasing the girl, after five year I finally get her today.... thanks

thank you too smileyHi it has come to all Nigerian people that some guy don't know the efficacy of the international get girl code by bad boy player kettle . but finally today various evidence from guy who use green pill for get girls

hi , thank you very much for green pill .. after five year of chasing the girl, after five year I finally get her today.... thanks

thank you too

(1) (Reply)

My love / Ladies: The Way To Find The Man Of Your Dreams Is To Be An Independent Woman / 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.