Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married (1662 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by sadboy: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2011
what will u do when ur true love is getting married that very day. how will you feel on that very day. i know many people dont believe in true love so let me put it this way. some one you love so much, dearly love with ur heart. will you object the wedding or will u cry.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by r231(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2011
Nothing

i will even attend to go eat free rice and drink stout grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by amblors(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2011
she can't be my true love is she's getting married to someone else.

if its someone i love plenty and also knows that, as per we were dating and she's dating and she bolted, she prob wont invite me for it so y bother goin if i heard it from someone.

somepeople fit shoot am sef, lol, (Naija film)
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by SexyDuby(f): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2011
Dere's absolutely nothing u can do cuz as it is, she's not feeling d same way u feel 2wards her(i.e her love's for someone else not u)

BTW, Wat do u mean TRUE LOVE cuz i feel true love shuld be a *mutual feeling* & so she wouldn't have left u for someone else.

D best u can do is attend d wedding if u can stand d sight of her saying YES I DO 2 someone else but if not, sit ur ass @ home n wish her well as u find ur own LOVE!
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by alagha: 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
r231:

Nothing

i will even attend to go eat free rice and drink stout  grin grin grin
why not buy ur own & support them?
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by Abbycrown(f): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
That would mean he's not meant for me. I would feel bad, but what should I do, kill myself? Life goes on my friend. wink
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by thiscounts(m): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Life atimes could be funny, since we know it's funny we laugh at every of its shocking comic suprises and move on, mine got married last month after my nine year long wait.She couldnt even told me.I got to know through FB and I wished her married life.FUNNY!
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by tjskii(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2011
i'd go jump off the nearest bridge tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by thiscounts(m): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
tjskii:

i'd go jump off the nearest bridge tongue tongue tongue

U got me hooting with laughter.U know life is precious than to end it just because a character in a story book of life acts the way he or she has done, just fufilling the role he or she has chosen.The storybook of life must surely follow the plots of the writer, be patience just follow the plot of your life playing your own good role you will surely enjoy how it ends.ACTS THE POSITIVE ROLE AND LET OTHER PEOPLE ACT THE BAD ROLE, We all have reward for whichever role we play in the storybook of life.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
see question shall i die , i will even ask to do the honouring speech sef to inform his new wife  of his freakness and also give her advice on room acrobatics  cheesy cheesy

jus teasing , send my blessings bcus what god has joineth togercion , let no kokolet put aspanda  wink cool
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by Tosinville(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^Why? why would you jump off the third mainland bridge while there are so many dudes like tosin that can make you happy beta than ur ex for the rest of your life.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by Tosinville(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^Talking to Tjskii.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur True Love Getting Married by obowunmi(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
As long as I bleeped her, who cares who is getting married to whom ?

(1) (Reply)

Arrangee Marriage Na Racket For Naija Babes / Why Nice Guys Are Rejected By Ladies. / Would You Have Your Best Friend Date Your Brother Or Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.