Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) (64440 Views)

Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) / Ahmad Lawan Bags Chieftaincy Title In Igbere, Orji Kalu’s Hometown (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
WHen the time the people will put Orji Kalu and his cronie Theo Orji on trial along with their family...

They destroyed Abia State
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Obama moved to a rented apartment after his tenure. The immediate past VP Mike pence no get house sef.African leaders I hail ooooo undecided

Obama bought a house worth $11.75m sitting on 30 acres of land! Moreover, Orji Uzo Kalu built and dedicated his house before he ever entered politics as governor.

https://www.homesandgardens.com/news/president-obama-new-house-marthas-vineyard

They are all the same: politicians!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
What most people fail to realise is that having a big house with so many rooms is now old fashioned. By the time the children starts growing and checking out to start their own lives the house will become lonely and hard to maintain.

For example this Kalu house has

over 36 jumbo sized sitting rooms

– 12 room presidential lodge

– Governors lodge for all the 36 states and FCT

– A 5000 capacity conference hall

– 22 Kitchens

– 102 toilets

1 petrol station

– 76 Bathrooms

– 187 bedrooms

– a golf course

– a football pitch

– an olympic sized swimming pool

– one indoor swimming pool

The question is how many of those rooms or facilities have been used in the last 5years undecided and how many of his children are living there
How did he made his money angry

The real thief
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abeg, Obama does not live in a rental. As for Mike Pence, I have no idea.
Soulsymbol99:
Obama moved to a rented apartment after his tenure. The immediate past VP Mike pence no get house sef.African leaders I hail ooooo undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
You don't turn a building into a resort. You turn a property into a resort. The building you saw in the picture is just a wing.
Etizz:
Thief.......but how could this building contain all that is stated?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mikecold:
I am more concerned about the 36 governors Lodge for the 36 states governors in a private residence.

What was he truly thinking as a governor sef was he ever going to get 36 governors inside his house all at once.

You would hardly find 36 governors in aso rock lodging all at once
he is turning it to resort he's business conscious.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Arnoldo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
theFilmtric:
its only in Nigeria that once you become a senator,
You become a billionaire
I still can't understand why they're still paid the highest in the world considering the fact that
Nigeria is deep in debt and still borrowing lipsrsealed embarassed

theFilmtricsay
built before he went into politics
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by theFilmtric: 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Arnoldo:
built before he went into politics became a governor
I know
I was talking of generally
It doesn't change anything

theFilmtricsay
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by MUSA25(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Some of the pictures here didn't show any of the buildings apart from the front of the main house. The 36 rooms which is named after IBB is not there, the conference hall and the main guest house name OJUKWU HALL and NNAMDI AZIKIWE guest house are not there in the pictures.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by MUSA25(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2021
The real buildings are not really there in the post but, part of the compound ]
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Scottallen: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2021
younglleo:
This one nah stupid rich man, with olden days sense, thank god his senses are bck, atleast using dat as a resort would be a great idea,
Abeg,the government have refused to help us in dis country, nd ive refused to be killed by hunger, na y i wan sell dis Facebook...I've used it for 8yrs nd e never give me money, if u are interested, jst indicate!
I dey sell am for a better tomoro abeg, make una come buy

Interested
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Scottallen: 4:26am On Feb 02, 2021
younglleo:

3k. Message me
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Kevinfasa: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
buchivik:

How much you dey sell
is the Facebook still available ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Kevinfasa: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
younglleo:
This one nah stupid rich man, with olden days sense, thank god his senses are bck, atleast using dat as a resort would be a great idea,
Abeg,the government have refused to help us in dis country, nd ive refused to be killed by hunger, na y i wan sell dis Facebook...I've used it for 8yrs nd e never give me money, if u are interested, jst indicate!
I dey sell am for a better tomoro abeg, make una come buy
os the Facebook still available ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by buchivik(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
younglleo:
I'll give you 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.