Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria (7969 Views)

Nigerian Elections: What If Buhari Wins? By Max Siollun / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 07, 2011
Buhari is not pulling crowd because of his integrity.he uses tribal and religious sentiment to pull crowd.if buhari is a southerner and christian,forget his integrity hausas may even stone him.yes,denko is right if buhari wins,niger delta militants will resume activities.nigeria is in path of sudan.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Buhari is not pulling crowd because of his integrity.he uses tribal and religious sentiment to pull crowd.if buhari is a southerner and christian,forget his integrity hausas may even stone him.yes,denko is right if buhari wins,niger delta militants will resume activities.nigeria is in path of sudan.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by Beaf: 2:13am On Apr 07, 2011
recoome:

If buhari wins, no trousers for girls, no tight or short skirt, no make-up, no going 2 the beach, no night clubbing, many artistes like d'banj, wandecoal, ikechukwu, 2face and co will be banned, no artificial hair, husbands can kill their wives at will, pop will increase in geometric progression coz men will take at least 4 wives,women will be thrown out of govt, no diplomatic relations, lining up 4 bread & milk, etc.

shocked

. . .No short skirt! Dat one go cause war o! grin

On a serious note, all Nigerians should check how decree's 2 and 4 turned Nigerians into slaves while Buhari reigned. It is noteworthy that his popularity is mainly amongst teenagers and twenty something year olds, who either never experienced his tyrannical rule or are yet to learn its details.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by OAM4J: 2:47am On Apr 07, 2011
Laalamed:

Why didn't Atiku/IBB pull the same crowd? Or why is Shekarau not pulling the same crowd? Is Buhari more Northerner than them? I and my friends support him because we believe he is an honest man.

Beaf:

shocked

. . .No short skirt! Dat one go cause war o! grin

On a serious note, all Nigerians should check how decree's 2 and 4 turned Nigerians into slaves while Buhari reigned. It is noteworthy that his popularity is mainly amongst teenagers and twenty something year olds, who either never experienced his tyrannical rule or are yet to learn its details.

You make it look like Buhari will close down the national assembly as soon as he wins and begin to issue new sets of decrees.

And the adult generation during the rule of Buhari with the benefits of hindsight appreciate his rule and they equally support him now.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by gernded(m): 6:50am On Apr 07, 2011
Dear poster your article is well understood and i must make it clear to you that all the attack you got from your post is just few clueless individual who register om this forum with 20 user-names if you doubt this from your street in Lagos just conduct oral interview ask people whom they will vote for the answer will tell you the real thin.

Again we the GEJ supporter don't join issue with noise makers as you may know GEJ and his late Boss was not talk much into empty talk.

Again i have posted a lot of trade here that will boost GEJ so i can educate people but NAIRALAND erased them after 5 hrs .

we know good leader when we see one .MARK MY WORLD PDP IS THE ONLY NATIONAL PARTY WITH NATIONAL AGENDA AND THEY ARE THE PARTY TO TAKE NIGERIA TO PROMISE LAND.

GEJ IS STILL THE BEST AND HE IS WINNING IN A LANDSLIDE .
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by LADEMINUS: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2011
@gernded dont make ppl laugh. if u dare ask dat in d streets of lagos u might be lynched. remember that they are all RASCALS dere according to GEJ
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by omo9ja1(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2011
Its really worrisome when some people want us (Nigeria) to remain the mighty hand of PDP slavery garrison, a party that rule for 12years and the nation suffer why can we give others to try, PDP go away we don't need a party that fight for their individual interest, looters, murdereds are of in DPD yes I said it, a party that kill opponent, count the numbers of people that have lost their life's just because your PDP party do not tolerate other parties to exist, DPD is a doom to Nigeria development, we are making allot of money from our oil reserve if we have a good leader and a focus leader by now Nigerians will be smiling, for those of you calling for PDP and GEJ to continue I wish you had a family member in the Jos crisis then you will agree that PDP should go, but If you think PDP will deliver us from the marhem they created then we wait and see. God bless Nigeria
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by BetaThings: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

If you are stupidd, I am not.  I read between the lines. He failed as the head of PTF and that is why OBJ said ".   .    .If he failed at whatever he did, it would not be because he did not put in his best." This guy has the IQ of a HS drop out, he couldnt even cut it as a military officer, his mates went to Sandurst, he was left behind in Nigeria.

Hopefully and thankfully, Nigerians see beyond his charade. GEJ all the way! grin

Keep on reading. As for stupidity, these are the words of your hero (a PhD holder).

"At the state level at present, things are a bit calm. Immediately I declare
now that I am contesting, it becomes a signal to all the governors and those
who are in position to contest would also start to declare. Immediately all
these begin, government functions will suffer.
"If I say I am not, the story will be different. Some people would begin to
feel one kind
and at the same time, it will affect the functions of government"

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/feed/news/3217.txt

A lot of young guys who have no jobs and they have no hope so they take to ammunition as some kind of anti-social living.
http://www.edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/09/30/goodluck.jonathan.transcript/index.html
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
feeling "one kind " connotes a peculiar feeling of unease and fear of impending doom. a feeling with which many nigerians are thoroughly familiar.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
feeling "one kind " connotes a peculiar feeling of unease and fear of impending doom. a feeling with which many nigerians are thoroughly familiar.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by binhozie(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
what is "incorruptgible" and "corruptgible"? undecided
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by dibigslim: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
buhari/ribadu cannot win, gej all the way
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by Bensonite: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nigeria will not end because Buhari will never win. He cannot win 24 out of 36 states. GEJ has over 20 states at ease for a start. His VP Bakere visited Port Harcourt this week at the hotel presidential and we saw less than 80 people in attendance. I spoke to some of my friends contesting under CPC they are all voting GEJ in the presidency but need other platforms to contest against incumbents PDP in state house of assembly and other positions. El Rufai was the chairman of the occassion- as you know he his now in CPC though currently been tried by EFCC for corruption.
GEJ has graciously accepted that should he lose He would accept the results but a failing Buhari told Nigerians that even with one-man-vote if he loses the elections was rigged and there would be trouble. You can see the difference between the two persons. GEJ repeated yesterday that no elective position deserve the death of a Nigerian but contrary BB team thinks differently. In most states where they claim violence against opposition-investigations/facts reveal these were the former thugs of PDP that find themselves in ACN/CPC that wants to disturb the public peace but became unlucky.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
I keep asking if anybody watched CPC"s convention and still want Buhari as president. The guy will not be doing much the only difference we will have is that a new set of corrupt people will be in the corridors of power and treating it as their exclusive right while bakare will be heard doing his usual thing-talking, Buhari will be prosecuting past Governments for Four years by the time new elections start the " power belongs to the North Gist will start again" and ofcourse sharia will be implemented in some Northern states i hope another round of sharia killing will not start.

Buhari is too old and stuck in 1985 he will not be in power but his close associates will be. where i live all the CPC campaign cars always and i mean alwys play indianish hausa music same song played during his convention and they alwys let us knw that if "mai Gaskiya" does not win there will be bloodshed sadly the bloodshed will start and end in the Northern states God forbid this happens.
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by exsodus: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
we sure will be doomed if buhari eventually wins because that means we will be going back into the darkness, then only God can help us . vote for the right man GEJ,
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by bingils(m): 6:11am On Apr 09, 2011
I must confess that I'm saddend over the way most of yhu GEJ supporters go abt spreading false tails abt GMB, this is a man that dislikes corruption wit ol his heart, he has been in Government for a very long tym but wit no evidence of mismanagement of funds or corrupt practices levelled against him, what do yhu want ur leader to luk like? A puppet in a grand master plan? A supporter of corrupt elites n dines wit dem? Frankly, ur die hard support for the present leadership is baseless! He(GEJ), cannot guarantee us a corrupt free society, reasons are because He cannot bite the fingers that fed him, OBJ n his cronies will continue their loot n that is that, the story remains the same. My fellow countrymen lets shun politics of sentiments and religous bigotism and elect a leader that wld stand for truth, provide basic critical infastructures, take back our education system to its glorious years, Improve our health care system, make all public servant accountable for funds made available to them, improve our security and set us on track for National Development, this is the time,God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by Alkali100: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
pdp we know all ur strategy live bb 4 us day most win by his grace
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by larez(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2011
I am convinced that Buhari will be our next President. At my polling station in Ikeja where ACN won overwhelmingly. Even Jonathan boys were convinced that Buhari is the way out for Nigeria. I will post results next week.lol
Re: If Buhari Wins That Is The End Of Nigeria by doctorT(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2011
I will come back next week to post the result to show Buhari winning the presidency.

BB all the way 2011,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Speaker Rejects Police Aides To Protest Removal Of Saraki’s Security / Information Ministry To Spend N661m On Travelling And refreshments / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live. Listen Here As He Exposes The Impostor In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.