Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Street Begging In Kwara State. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Begging In Kwara State. (18268 Views)

Ban On Street Begging Forces Almajiri To Dumpsites In Kano / The Moment Ganduje Banned Street Begging (Almajiri) In Kano / Governor Umar Ganduje To End Street Begging In Kano, Forms A Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by ohosi4real(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Ilorin people have no occupation than begging that's why they worship olushola saraki for century and worship his son for many decades.

Ilorin people are very lazy.
There laziness make Fulani herit their land till date. Lazy people's

1 Like

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by LoveJesus87(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2021
That is one of the many dividends of Islam

2 Likes

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Theta1: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Where is the picture?
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Richy4(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Ilorin people have no occupation than begging that's why they worship olushola saraki for century and worship his son for many decades.

Please don't paint everyone with the same brush ..It is not right and a dangerous thing to do sad
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Olarewaju89: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2021
OK

We will report this to the oga at the top (Buhari)
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by ENGINEERG(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2021
MAY GOD BLESS THE OP.

I HAVE HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS OF RECENT , SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS APC GOV IN KWARA STATE, ITS A SO BAD, AND ITS AN EYESORE

SEEMS THIS GOVT IS INSENSITIVE TOO, THEY ARE AFTER WHO CONTROL THE PARTY , NOT GOOD GOVERNANCE

3 Likes

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Seyzcham91(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2021
just like a hardcore rotten olosho in one state move to another state as jehovah witness to Marry

grin

it is what it is
Rootprof:

My brother from tipper garage to Rhema na something else ... See the way the beggers run after cars at night very bad. My fear is few years to come what will they become. The boys among them will not remain begger for life some of them may graduate into something else that is bad. The issue with our leaders is they don't handle issues when it's just starting until it's escalate into big thing. Something needs to be done real quick, it's cra,y how will you leave your state to another just to beg...
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Sakobaba(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Very stupid assumption
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Kwara1stson: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2021
what is happening to my state
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by LivingTribunal: 9:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Rootprof:
Would have post some videos but keep getting error message from nairaland

Upload on YouTube and post link, that's how it works better
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Dreyton36: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Buhari is to be blamed for all of these

I remember visiting Offa years back, like play small girl don hold my shirt dey ask for money, me sef shock

Did the usual she left and she was happy
Let's not call them lazy, if there's any way you can put a smile on their faces just do it and your reward is in heaven
Most of these beggars didn't wish for to end up begging , it's due to circumstances and the bad government

Even in the states there are beggars too , even in Canada same thing

I think it's high time we forget about seeking help from the government to help the masses
If Nigerians can open a fundme account for BBNAIJA participants why can't we do the same for these needy ones

I have a suggestion OP is there a way we can get a land in a good environment in kwara state where most of these beggars can easily access , I'll pay for the land price , so we'll build up a good and comfortable place where more cooks will be employed , even if it's just two times meals on a daily basis that will help

I'm sure when that continues the govt can troop in and support
Cuz in Nigeria if you don't start something no one will care until you put some effort
I'm not gonna make any donation to anyone cuz of trust issues , I'll personally be there or send someone there to supervise , let's have a world of ordinary people, living life the way God wants us to
If we have a world of ordinary people, extraordinary things will happen to me and you

Lights up my kpoli in peace

5 Likes

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by sonsomegrigbo: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
I grew up in Ilorin so be guided

You grew up in Ilorin?

You must be a lazy head too
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by okunwaye(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Look at the comment form people, why do we behave like these in nigeria.
We see things that will pose a problem in future we treat it with levity hands until it escalate and become a problem that's when we will start seeking for solution.what a pity embarassed
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Emperormartin(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2021
Dreyton36:
Buhari is to be blamed for all of these

I remember visiting Offa years back, like play small girl don hold my shirt dey ask for money, me sef shock

Did the usual she left and she was happy
Let's not call them lazy, if there's any way you can put a smile on their faces just do it and your reward is in heaven
Most of these beggars didn't wish for to end up begging , it's due to circumstances and the bad government

Even in the states there are beggars too , even in Canada same thing

I think it's high time we forget about seeking help from the government to help the masses
If Nigerians can open a fundme account for BBNAIJA participants why can't we do the same for these needy ones

I have a suggestion OP is there a way we can get a land in a good environment in kwara state where most of these beggars can easily access , I'll pay for the land price , so we'll build up a good and comfortable place where more cooks will be employed , even if it's just two times meals on a daily basis that will help

I'm sure when that continues the govt can troop in and support
Cuz in Nigeria if you don't start something no one will care until you put some effort
I'm not gonna make any donation to anyone cuz of trust issues , I'll personally be there or send someone there to supervise , let's have a world of ordinary people, living life the way God wants us to
If we have a world of ordinary people, extraordinary things will happen to me and you

Lights up my kpoli in peace

You don't sound like an ordinary Nigerian...

2 Likes

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by frankmoney(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2021
What do you expect when they marry ten wives and give birth like rats ? Alot of northerners don't need to have kids because of their financial situation

3 Likes

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by raquel97: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Rootprof:

You grew up there .. I be kwaran from kwara north,lived both in kwara south, Central and north .. so calm down I know what I'm talking about here.

Back to the topic
Government should Make schooling or skill acquisition mandatory for all the children roaming around the street or deport them back to their states.

The older men are not left out, they bring their wards to beg. Some do it to the extent of going from hostel to hostel to beg. They can visit your room like thrice ( same person). It’s becoming insane
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
You don reach PTI junction for Warri
Beggars reach 2 billion lol them plenty
Some go even sing for you just to beg
Well I don’t give oh
Nah who get plenty day give out oh talk more of a beggar
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Lewisalexander(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2021
Adebaba1:
i believe Lagos has the highest number of beggars

And i think the beggars are majorly from Niger,Chad

They are hausa/fulani
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by JaffyJoe(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Rootprof:
As a concern citizen of Nigeria and resident of kwara state I'm calling on the state government should please do something urgent about the way street beggers keep increasing in numbers without care. When you visit some areas like oja pata, gambari, geri- alimi junction, tanke tipper garage and so on,it's an eyesore.

Their female keeps giving birth without care and control.Their children as started roaming the streets begging and causing mance in some cases.
My concern is not now alone but the next few years to come ,this uncared-for children may start stealing,raping and breaking into shops and houses cause they don't go to school nor learn any skills just roaming the street for money,as they grow up they're desires and wants will increase and may start looking for other means to meet their desires.

This is Tipper Garage, Tanke in Ilorin that has become such an eyesore with street beggars. They are evacuating street beggars elsewhere and dumping them in Ilorin same as Herdsmen. Soon, I hope we shall be able to sleep with our two eyes closed. Please share until relevant agencies of government do something.

Long live Nigeria
Long live kwara state.

I thought I was the only person that noticed. See it's embarrassing. These people breed like rabbits with no intention of sending their children to even free schools.
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by TooMuchStuff: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:

You are bad pesin.......!!
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by mashlay: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Dreyton36: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Emperormartin:

You don't sound like an ordinary Nigerian...

I'm an ordinary Nigerian , it's called HUMANITY

2 Likes

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Emperormartin(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Dreyton36:

I'm an ordinary Nigerian , it's called HUMANITY
Weldone sir!!!
My Respect!!!

2 Likes

Re: Street Begging In Kwara State. by Overlordrichy(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2021
I'm in ilorin,tanke oke odo
hausa people are everywhere around that place,there population is rising crazy,they give birth like rat,they even give birth in there old age,no menopause for there women.
There's one hausa man living in my house as a security man, he has 11 children,and his wife just gave birth to another pikin some months ago making 12,those 11 children roam around every night to beg for money and food.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Backward State In Nigeria? / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom / ​Ossiomo Power Plant Begins 24-Hour Power Supply To Facilities In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.