Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate (12886 Views)

Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / 2015 Election Debate/Town Hall Meeting, APC Not Represented! / Nigeria Election Debate Group Releases Timetable For Presidential Debates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by joeace2020(m): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
If u are not watchn AIT or silverbird benin at the moment then you are according to my lost brother Dbanj 'on a long thing'..

I have been amused and amazed at the kind of people who have come forward with intentions of ruling a state. We are talking of a state not a classroom, people who want to be Governors not Class monitors..

Apart from d candidates from ACN,Tif tif fidfi and ANPP.. The rest which include CPC,SDMP and NCP are as hopeless,clueless and confused as their party names.

It pains me to see that people, younger generations are looking up to cannot speak reasonable, correct English.

No wonder Nigeria is still where it is today. If d component parts of a machine r worn-out how can d machine work. Not being biased but i believe ACN at the moment is the only Oil that can make dat engine work again...

well in summary some 'politicians' need to return to their driving business or lagos 'agbero' adventure..In the words of a famous Never to be forgotten Nigerian president 'lets pray 4 Nigeria'..GBAM!
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Frank3n2(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
Boring
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by sunch(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
It was indeed amusing watching those dramatics on my tv screen this evening
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by nolongtin(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2012
can we watch it online pls. any link?
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by sanchez4eva: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
True talk...There was even one guy sticking out his tongue and behavin lyk a drunk dude...Charlie PDP is a good orator but Edo pple can see through him...He is there to cheat τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ people...as soon as he is elected governor, τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ whole pdp vultures would swoop on τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money meant for τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ people..Baba Osho shld be allowed to continue what he has started...

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by sunch(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2012
joeace2020: If u are not watchn AIT or silverbird benin at the moment then you are according to my lost brother Dbanj 'on a long thing'..

I have been amused and amazed at the kind of people who have come forward with intentions of ruling a state. We are talking of a state not a classroom, people who want to be Governors not Class monitors..

Apart from d candidates from ACN,Tif tif fidfi and ANPP.. The rest which include CPC,SDMP and NCP are as hopeless,clueless and confused as their party names.

It pains me to see that people, younger generations are looking up to cannot speak reasonable, correct English.

No wonder Nigeria is still where it is today. If d component parts of a machine r worn-out how can d machine work. Not being biased but i believe ACN at the moment is the only Oil that can make dat engine work again...

well in summary some 'politicians' need to return to their driving business or lagos 'agbero' adventure..In the words of a famous Never to be forgotten Nigerian president 'lets pray 4 Nigeria'..GBAM!
Did you watch it in benin?
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Cheggoon(m): 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
I wish .... Hon Patrick Obahaghon.....is amonge the candidate....hmmmmm we for don there Grammer die today....Lol....!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by sunch(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2012
It would be terrible if the edos would allow the charlies and his cohorts to get to osadebey street.
I wonder what he was thinking or probably it was a slip of tongue for charles to say United Nation do lend out money.
I bow down my head in laughter and shame.
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
i got vexed when d acn(incumbent dep.gov) ws askd 2 name d investors dia govt attractd ova d 4yrs n he startd calin companies dat hs bn thre even b4 he wrote jssce. He even didnt knw his party manifesto by sayin dat dep.govs doesnt hv d same agenda as dia ogas. Realy pathetic.al of dem wre jst flops.
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by tunnytox(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ridiculous to say the least, bunch of dead heads.
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Sijo01(f): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
Some people are not even fluent in speech, yet they want to rule my state.

Love the way the audience was laughing @some candidate.
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by hakwise(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
sunch: It would be terrible if the edos would allow the charlies and his cohorts to get to osadebey street.
I wonder what he was thinking or probably it was a slip of tongue for charles to say United Nation do lend out money.
I bow down my head in laughter and shame.

cheesygringringringrin ....hin talk am true true ...make †ђξ guy enter UN office with hin letter naa go borrow money!! Yeye guy..grin
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Sijo01(f): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Why was Charles steerin @oda candiates.....most expecially Oshiomole!
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by osajojo(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2012
Adams oshoimole keeps saying the same tin, issues he campaigned with in 2007 still d same 2012. The igbinedion that wrecked the state is currently one of his advisers. Gen charles look good just that I can't trust pdp. Lemme be calm and watch edo will not pass away but these politicians will
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Sijo01(f): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
irongate jnr: i got vexed when d acn(incumbent dep.gov) ws askd 2 name d investors dia govt attractd ova d 4yrs n he startd calin companies dat hs bn thre even b4 he wrote jssce. He even didnt knw his party manifesto by sayin dat dep.govs doesnt hv d same agenda as dia ogas. Realy pathetic.al of dem wre jst flops.

did u watch wer he was talkin to himsef?....not knowing d camera was still fixed @him. After d sound of d bell,....he was like *una nor dey let person dey talk finish, una dey ring bell* d audience bust out in laughter.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by snowdrops(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2012
Did they ask the General how he became stupendously rich? He wrecked army pensions board. Pls pls pls my Edo people, vote ACN.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by sunch(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2012
There is this political point the pdp keeps deceiving the edos with, that they are the new pdp, that the bad people in pdp has moved to acn.
But if the bad people in pdp are now in acn, and they are performing in the area of infranstructural development and so on. It shows that there was an irresponsiveness in the pdp led administratn, that lack transparency and integrity.
THE EDOS SHALL NEVER GO BACK TO THE DAYS OF SUFFERNESS IN THE HANDS OFMERCILESS GOVT

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by bodejohn(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
...politrickcians...two sides of the same coin!
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by 3sky: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
when is the election?
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by 3sky: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
any link to watch AIT online
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by angiemartinez(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
wat abt dat last man in black suit dat sd he wil create 2 MILLION JOBS. I got so vexed dat i left d sitn room
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by wandeay: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
am sure Osunbor started some project when he was ther, if Lucky dd nt perform, it does nt mean PDP wont perform, i bet you, if Oshio get ther 2nd term, he wont start new project, but d devil in PDP is Anenih, he is a real lootfather, dats d only problem Charlie can hav, lets wait nd see
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Cleverley(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2012
Seriously i did watch the live debate, it was fun all the way. NCP gov candidate was a real entertainer. I almost cry while laughing, the time keeper helped him alot,

1 Like

Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by inereunwa1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Abeg make Charlse Airhiavbere go sit down just as he name talk everlasting aka infinito OshoBABA abeg come rule my state jor
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by DeeJ1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
angiemartinez: wat abt dat last man in black suit dat sd he wil create 2 MILLION JOBS. I got so vexed dat i left d sitn room
That SDMC candidate that was campaigning for ACN?
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by inereunwa1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
@3sky the coming election is july 14 2012 that day go hot sha
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by joeace2020(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2012
Dee-J:

That SDMC candidate that was campaigning for ACN?
was jst 2 funny seeing d village headmaster talking
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by WebSurfer(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2012
joeace2020: If u are not watchn AIT or silverbird benin at the moment then you are according to my lost brother Dbanj 'on a long thing'..

are you campaigning for ACN or what?
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by aitanofi(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2012
Me and my woman don laf tire, guys in d house that were nt opportuned to watch d debate really missed alot. Apart from d stammerer's candidate, d candidate dat wore a black suit is another bomb, he was just campagning for ACN. Imagine, one even came to d debate with an already prepared speech. D only stand out candidates are Oshiomole and other guy there,,,,,,common d debate sucks!
Re: Edo State Gubernatorial Election Debate by Biodup: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2012
Oshoimole talk 2 much with little sense. Vote charles of pdp. We should not forget that white pap comes out of black pot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic On Msn's Front Page. Building Megacities. / We’re Behind Buhari, Tinubu —kogi APC / Remembering Lt. Col. Buka Suwa Dimka Who Was Killed By Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.