Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho (59132 Views)

You Are Forgiven, Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Herders Crisis: Grazing Laws In Benue, Taraba, Ekiti To Be Reviewed — Atiku / Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Nightalan: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jazzafizzy:

Okun lo ma fa sir, okun ni o le fa tiger generator .
Lol
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by musajo1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Igboho is a terrorist he should be arrested tried and hanged
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omoslim26: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
This was exactly the same thing n kanu was doing that made me denounce ipob

you cannot insult and quicken the heart of people againt the Elders and leaders of the Land no matter wat

you can protest if you feel they are not living up to expectations but in doing dat you must tread with caution and no throw derelegatory inpepper and threat at them

every sane nwafor knows this

every sane omoluwabi knows dis

every sane African knows this

sunday go to the oba and appease him now

its only a bastard that looks at his father in the eyes and say

fuuvck You
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by KingLawlts: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
hotwax:

leave that mumu Oni. They will dethrone him and install Emir in Ile-Ife. Afonja did more than that.

the man no understand say person know fit use settlement solve all matter, politics is a dirty Game, once u're getting too close or use to them, ppl wont trust or respect you no more .. make d man respect himself

2 Likes

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by waltops2007(m): 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
I PERSONALLY WAS DISAPPOINTED IN WHAT OONI SAID AT FIRST ... WELL, IGBOHO WAS WRONG WITH THAT STATEMENT TOO BUT HAS APOLOGIZED. SERIOUSLY THIS REPLY IS NOT NEEDED
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omoslim26: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
The traditional leaders have become polithiefcians puppets.
That is why they can't do otherwise

No matter wat you dont insult your father in public you can dispute with him inside the confines of your home but you mustnt do it publicly

make una remember say one day we sef go old too oo
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Sunday igboho has offended all 201 dieties of Yorubaland , Cos that's what ooni represent.since he cant learn how to speak to elders, he will be taught a bitter lesson.
Any masquerade that sees himself like a God will be stripped Naked in the market place
shut up dere, no be only 201 deities Are you even normal? where were the deities when fulani herdsmen were raping and slaughtering. respect your self o angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
yemmight:
We all Yorubas support Igboho on his effort but he talks recklessly. He should try to keep some words to himself.
Only if you were in his shoes, you will understand, whyhe said such. angry
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by oladeebo: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
If Oni taken any action, whether legal or not on Sunday igboho, every things is all over for the Royal father
watch out.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Obamaofusa: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Ooni with all due respect, you are the irresponsible one here,
How can you tell your people to leave their security to Buhari when you don't even believe that nonsense,
2 kings have already gone to banditry, one in Southern Kaduna and one close to home, make una continue una slavishness

I don't even blame the fulani anymore, it's too easy to terrorize cowards, if I was fulani I would be kidnapping in the SW too,
Must be like taking candy from a baby

You mean Yorubas should be paying them 100,000 naira like you SE cowards?
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You mean Yorubas should be paying them 100,000 naira like you SE cowards?

Oya warrior, begin online fight, na this generation specialty be dat
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by yetunsbay(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Sunday igboho has offended all 201 dieties of Yorubaland , Cos that's what ooni represent.since he cant learn how to speak to elders, he will be taught a bitter lesson.
Any masquerade that sees himself like a God will be stripped Naked in the market place
u be mumu. Deities koor deities niii
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

No matter wat you dont insult your father in public you can dispute with him inside the confines of your home but you mustnt do it publicly

make una remember say one day we sef go old too oo

Some old men are wise and and true.
Some Leaders Democratic and Fair.
Now that is good. Like the deposed Emir Sanusi 11
But,
Some are nonchalant and disloyal to their people.
Now that is very bad.
Good things are to praised and bad things must be checked. Even in public.
Never meant to be rude to my elders,but I have been pissed for a while. When people who are supposed to stand for you as Elders are cold.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omoslim26: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Some old men are wise and and true.
Some Leaders Democratic and Fair.
Now that is good. Like the deposed Emir Sanusi 11
But,
Some are nonchalant and disloyal to their people.
Now that is very bad.
Good things are to praised and bad things must be checked. Even in public.
Never meant to be rude to my elders,but I have been pissed for a while. When people who are supposed to stand for you as Elders are cold.

So to cut the long story shot can you tell your father to shut up in public?
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

So to cut the long story shot can you tell your father to shut up in public?

So when people where throwing tantrums at Donald Trump,who is 74,where they telling their grandfather to shut up in public?

All Leaders face criticism, from Traditional, to Religious and Political.
It means no disrespect.

I have never misbehaved to my Father in public.
Thank you.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by VictorUSA(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is Ooni mad? Barack Obama speak sense into him.

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Btruth: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
ORIENTATION101:
Yinmu.

........truly, he got carried away. And he had since sincerely apologize.

Ooni & other Yoruba leaders insulted should please "jebure" so that we can forge ahead. They should not allow the Fulani herdsmen make fun out of this.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Omoslim26: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=BobbyZrealist post=98747289]

So when people where throwing tantrums at Donald Trump,who is 74,where they telling their grandfather to shut up in public?

All Leaders face criticism, from Traditional, to Religious and Political.
It means no disrespect.

I have never misbehaved to my Father in public.
Thank you.[/quote

God bless you dis is not all dat matter Your days shall be more numbered than his

but you must also let him know wen he is wrong and choose not to toll his part of evil and of negative impact to our land which our ancestors gave as an heritage to us and our children yet unborn
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=98748122][/quote]

Now u understand.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
ijustdey:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/440533-herders-crisis-ooni-replies-sunday-igboho.html

I beg leave English joor. Because he aired his views about the Yoruba traditional leadership, albeit irresponsibly, probably due to Igboho's frustrations concerning the docility and lip service of the Obas, his speech notwithstanding is not an indication, as alagba Olafare will like us to believe, that Igboho does not have tje freedom of the Yoruba people in mind. Yorubas have started with OTE and RIKISI! See as Moses is trying to twist the narrative about this Fulani imbroglio simply because Igboho made a slip in the heat of anger. The Ooni is a human being and not a god. He can be told off if needs be. Period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
slivertongue:
The monarch said no true Yoruba son or daughter would speak in such a manner as Mr Adeyemo has spoken, saying his conduct and attitude cast doubt on his true intention in his “self-saddled responsibility of defending the Yorubas.”

Talk is cheap now. The monarch can say anything he wants. His speech as a monarch is not by default the truth. We, the people know who and what Igboho is. We don need some funky jayajaye monarch to tell us who or what Omo Adeyemo is.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
ORIENTATION101:

Abere oooooo! Yoruba people have started oooooo! Now the narrative has changed. The real enemies and Fulani collaborators are beginning to emerge now that they have found a big bone to gnaw at. Is that the issue? We are talking about an existential threat to the SW and people are dwelling on a small matter. Is the Ooni not a human being? Abi wetin? The guy has apologised and the Ooni has accepted his apology. So what else donyou want. I beg nothong go happen! Lets focus on the threat on ground. Andbif you don't like it, keep quiet.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
kayjay69:
Will you keep quiet there. No be only 201 deities, why not 202 or 2003.

Chief Sunday Igboho criticised the Ooni's visit to Buhari at such a time, when the people the Ooni is supposed to be king over are experiencing some of the worst hardship known to man.

As much as we Yorubas are taught to respect our elders, I am afraid now is not the time for such lessons. In the Yoruba language, there is a saying roughly translated that goes "what is the use of an eldership, if not to cheat a younger one". Ooni is hiding behind his throne, he has still not revealed what transpired in the meeting. I do not claim he received dollars but judging by how traditional rulers have sold themselves out like cheap prostitutes I will not be surprised if he did.

We Yorubas are at a juncture where enough is enough, presidency be damned, to hell with diplomacy. It is one thing for these leaders to play their games, but when it affects the average man in the streets, the average man will speak out and if you do not like his tone, you can go to hell. Ooni needs to remember Yoruba history, there are kings who have been dethroned by their subjects due to imposed hardship untold. If things get worse than this, Yoruba people will come for all of them.

If those who are saddled with the burden of leadership can not speak up, then they should accept whatever insult is thrown their way because we know they are all nothing but a bunch of sellout cowards!

Ododo Oro!
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Elzakzaky:

If only it was so easy. He will regret making the video for the rest of his life

Haha! Even you de chook mouth? When Buhari release you
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
dogooder:
The man suddenly turned Yoruba activist from political thug.

Change is a constant thing in life. Make una leave Sunday. Awon elenu jagbajagba.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
hotwax:

So you want Pastor adeboye to lead fight against fully armed fulani herdsmen...I think there is a curse on yorubas to produce people like you.

Why are my people behaving like bastards...why are they suppporting herdsmen against their people?

As in! Its just worrisome. Yorubas are terrible. Ogbon agbonju lo si ma npa won.
Re: Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho by Asswipemod: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mohammedoba36:

You are also a slave.

Haha! Has your cow eaten human flesh and drank human blood today? Abi wetin concern you for this matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses / Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.