Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? (3341 Views)

How Do I Handle A Stubborn Girlfriend? / Is It Ideal To Go Back To Your Ex Bf/gf That Left You For Some Other Boy/girl? / He Broke Up With His Gf That Cheated On Him With A Car Gift! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:12am On Apr 06, 2011
He likes u baby girl, but don't let it get to ya tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 5:13am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

undecided

You ok?

Pweety4me:

undecided

Hotie Tima:

lol. so where are u now

The land of the free and the home of the brave  cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:17am On Apr 06, 2011
Be quiet reality & don't squeash ur face like dat @ me, i know u better than any oda never 4get dat baby boy. smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

You ok?

undecided

The land of the free and the home of the brave  cheesy

Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:21am On Apr 06, 2011
He's in THE U S OF A darl
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 5:22am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

He's in THE U S OF A darl

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

Why the numerous huh's lol

USA

Pweety4me:

Be quiet reality & don't squeash your face like dat @ me, i know u better than any oda never 4get dat baby boy. smiley

Really?  smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24am On Apr 06, 2011
Fighting is everywhere iin romantica sector sef

@op
Eeerm do a roleplay on her character make her have a taste of her cooking. It might work if it doesnt den jus like "Bey" sed to d Left, to d Left pack her  eru to d left
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:25am On Apr 06, 2011
Reality quiet! wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Reality quiet! wink

LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Fighting is everywhere iin romantica sector sef

@op
Eeerm do a roleplay on her character make her have a taste of her cooking. It might work if it doesnt den jus like "Bey" sed to d Left, to d Left pack her  eru to d left

Ya maybe we need to make love here. Lets invent love making on this section. Watchu think? smiley wink
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 5:29am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Why the numerous huh's lol

[size=20pt]USA[/size]

Really?  smiley

i love the usa
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:30am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie don't fall just yet tongue grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:31am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS cheesy

*Punches reality in the jaw* angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 5:32am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:33am On Apr 06, 2011
Hehe reality u are not serious . Oya off ur boxers lets us al gals see if u pAssed pubeRty jus teasin abeg liv me jare lool
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:34am On Apr 06, 2011
^U don dey old grin
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol, I doge the breezy punch. Grab your boom and squeeze it real hard and push you to the bed and the rest became history.  tongue

Pweety4me:

Hotie don't fall just yet tongue grin

Shhhhhh

Hotie Tima:

i love the usa

That's the spirit hon. . Me to not only you  cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 06, 2011
@reality cool. I dont see HOW you can
watch basketball. it is sooo boring to me.  undecided

lol @ tima no sis. he and i are just friends  smiley

190 will be alright lol.

and how are you?   smiley
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hehe reality u are not serious . Oya off your boxers lets us al gals see if u pAssed pubeRty jus teasin abeg liv me jare lool

Damn I lof the G-String u gat on is that V. Secret?  tongue

MzDarkSkin:

190 will be alright lol.

Ok then go play golf or rather go watch volleyball undecided
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 5:39am On Apr 06, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

190 will be alright lol.

i actually enjoy basketball, i love watching it playing it and playing NBA ballar on PlayStation 2

and fine thank u
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

^U don dey old grin
hehe looks whos talking ur grey hair sef wud make a blonde wig grin'

@reality
U nid Yesu in ur life i swear joker
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 06, 2011
Idowuogbo:

@reality
U nid Yesu in your life i swear joker

Who is she? I hope shes hot tongue
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY U STILL AIN'T CHANGE THAT PICTURE?I SWEAR UR GONNA. . .(FILL IN BRACKET) angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i actually enjoy basketball, i love watching it playing it and playing NBA ballar on PlayStation 2

Really you do? wow I'm big time Basketball fan and LAKERS is in ma blood smiley My whole family love Basketball. Starting from my mom both of us re Lakers fans she started watching Kobe's games even before his 1996 NBA Draft. Sometime in 2003 Kobe honored my mom's dinner invitation and it was cool.

You re far-away I would have get ticket for 2 during the playoff or Finals
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

REALITY U STILL AIN'T CHANGE THAT PICTURE?I SWEAR your GONNA. . .(FILL IN BRACKET) angry

Utah 86 Lakers 85

So sad sad sad sad
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2011
REALITY101:

Really you do? wow I'm big time Basketball fan and LAKERS is in ma blood smiley My whole family love Basketball. Starting from my mom both of us re Lakers fans she started watching Kobe's games even before his 1996 NBA Draft. Sometime in 2003 Kobe honored my mom's dinner invitation and it was cool.

You re far-away I would have get ticket for 2 during the playoff or Finals

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ohh how sweet i love basketball
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Pweety4me(f): 6:18am On Apr 06, 2011
angry
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

angry

Why?
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ohh how sweet i love basketball

Damn girl u too far cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle A Gf That Embarasses You In Public? by HotieTima(f): 6:19am On Apr 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

angry

wat's wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? / Sex Gone Wild!!!!!!!!!! / Have U Ever Experience This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.