Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends (3395 Views)

Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse? / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / For Assholes With GirlFriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Orikinla(m): 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
The majority of Nigerian girlfriends are what I call jeans and blouse girlfriends, because that is what most of them wear 24//7.
Then with their hair weave, big bags and shoes or sandals, they have arrived.

The Nigerian guys have also accepted them as they are.
They only change when they get corporate jobs like in banks and insurance companies where they have to dress well no matter the shape of their legs and that is when to separate the ladies  from the girls.
Ladies are those who have class and style, but the girls are those who do not have class or style and don't care.

The big boys are proud to date the ladies and to be seen with them at corporate events and red carpet  occasions. But they only want to have flings with the girls and take them to clubs.
In most cases, they don't want to settle down with girls until the girls become ladies.
Nigerian men respect the ladies, but hardly respect the jeans and blouse girlfriends.

Majority of the jeans and blouse girlfriends come from poor families and big boys don't want to marry them, because of the burden of their poverty. When you marry any of them, you have to bear the burden of Papa and Mama Bomboy and family unlimited.

Jeans and blouse girlfriends often have low self-esteem, because they are insecure. They often feel uncomfortable at classy restaurants where formal table manners are observed. They are also among the most unfaithful, because they can be intimidated without much difficulty. (to be continued later).

Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Exponental(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
Not necessarily true.
Climate change n environment allows u 2 dress casually wen @ ones disposal.
Not all in d cooperate sector really appreciate wat they wear but "behave as romans in rome". They dont compromise d jeans n blouse on friday (free day), as u see.
Wat u wear somtyms doesnt lower ur status but d need, carriage n self esteem does more.

Guy, just manage dat ur gf d way she is, somday she turns 2 a lady.
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by 195(f): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nigerian girls undecided
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Ranoscky(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2011
No swagg!!
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by slimyem: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
what kind of warped sense of reasoning is this?
So i'm supposed to wear a shirts and pants to go see my boyfriend?
Does anyone have to tell you that different occasions define the dressings that go with it?
What in heaven's name are you blabbing about?
Why not be particular about the gurls you hang out with and speak about them.stop grouping every girl into the class of girls that catch your fancy.
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Dyt(f): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
Uncle Orikinla n his way of reasonin
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by sistajay(f): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2011
@Slimyem, no mind the Poster, he'll be back for more blabbin this time bout how guys wear the same under pants and clothes for a whole week and how men only see women from their waist down!! cheesy
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by cutiewierd: 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2012
@op,you are talking crap. and to all supporters of this crap,you all need to have your heads checked.RUBBISH!
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by kemmeye: 1:39am On Jan 12, 2012
smdh
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Mynd44: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2012
I wonder who has bee handing out cheap crack on NL
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Amya(f): 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
Phewwww! Another useless thread.
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2012
I am a jeans and blouse type of gal and i totally disagree with your statement as far as self esteem is concerned.

it's about wearing outfits that compliment your shape. I have a small top and a thick bottom. I am what people would call "pear shaped". . .

[img]http://1.bp..com/-IuGHE029awM/Tg8gmsLN6uI/AAAAAAAAAU8/XZjHhHwBbOk/s320/pear-shape-body.jpg[/img]

so i cannot wear certain outfits that 'form out' women who are smaller than myself. I am VERY blessed with my shape and just have to work with my figure. i find nice pairs of straight leg/skinny jeans VERY complimentary with a NICE top!!

As far as going out, i dress up too. When my babe is not working out of town (as he is now) he comes back home and we go out often together so i obviously dress up again making sure to cover my goodies  grin. My sisters can wear stripped short dresses and mini skirts, i have to wear long skirts'dresses, dress pants or just jeans so as not to have my lower body clothing "ride up" (girls with big butts know EXACTLY what i am talking about esp. when it comes to shorts and skirts!!)

it has nothing to do with being a plain jane or having low confidence. it's STYLE!!!
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2012
I wonder what the big deal is about anyway
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by cynthiafred67(f): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
@op
What did u smoke and where did u buy it from?
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Mynd44: 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
He has been smoking his pubic hairs
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Adaeze003(f): 9:33am On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd_44:

He has been smoking his pubic hairs
seconded! grin
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by tpia5: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2012
I guess brazilian weave has been done to death, so now its jeans and blouse.

Well, @ the ladies (especially anyone fancying orikinla), you've heard now.

Dont wear jeans and blouse. Stick to native wear or whatever he was describing in his first post.
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by essarios(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2012
hahahahahaha! he has got girlfriend issues so the fool tot to blame the entire womanhood, fool get over her jare.
Re: Jeans And Blouse Girlfriends by Mynd44: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2012
He is just seeking attention

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? / What do u think / Reasons To Date A Dark Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.