Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani (2777 Views)

APC Crisis: Why Buhari's Late Intervention May Not Save APC / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis / APC Crisis: Why I Made Sure Saraki Became Senate President In 2015 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani by EzeCanada: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
This statement is loaded and proverbial.

Shoes: Signifies his support base - the Yorubas.

Cap: Signifies the crown / throne/ seat of power.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani by luvmijeje(f): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
So far I have been seeing positive responses from the Tinubu caucus and I am waiting for the results of all their meetings with Buhari.

I know some of of you will accuse me of being bias but when we see good things let's encourage it. The response from Gbajabiamila is the best that I have seen so far this week. It's a terrible thing when our leaders don't know how to talk, Gbajabiamila can talk and I've very pleased with his talk. It's now time for him to back his talk with action.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani by wingmanIII: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Obamaofusa:
Sometimes,I am surprised why Igbos are so obsessed with the Yorubas so much. I think at times that it is because they rever and respect the Yorubas because of their achievements and positive escapades but it is turning to another thing o.Azikiwe,Achebe,Ojukwu etc all looked up to Yorubas and aspired to be great like them even Ojukwu selected a Yoruba,Banjo to lead millions of Igbos in a situation of life and death.
The respect is currently turning to deep envy,jealousy and hatred from Igbos.May God save us all.Fulanis also perpetrating their evil.Oh God,save us as we decimate the cowards.

Shehu sani is now Igbo?
Too many deñse and stupid people on this forum. Tueh!!
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani by Obamaofusa: 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
wingmanIII:

Shehu sani is now Igbo?
Too many deñse and stupid people on this forum. Tueh!!

Remark is for the wise...tueh
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani by Oksman(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
engrchykae:
king Leopold of Belgium,timurlane or Tamerlane,gowon etc

grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani by Iamgrey5(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kriss216:
Ironically, Tinubu value his "shoes" and "caps" over the lives and properties of innocent Yorubas?

Well, not surprised sha. Someone that hypnotized Lagosians for over a decade can do anything for power.

Dear Omoluabis, choose your leaders well, Sunday Igboho is your true leader.
You obviously don't know how to interpre a proverb
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak Up – Shehu Sani by etrouble: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Gjrich:
Former Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District, Shehu Sani, has revealed why the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, is mum over the ongoing crisis rocking Southwest region.

Recall that some southwest leaders had issued quit notice to Fulani herdsmen in the area.

The development led to serious crisis in Oyo State, with some feared dead and many valuables reportedly destroyed.

In all the development, Tinubu, who is said to be eyeing the presidency in 2023 has maintained sealed lips, a development Sani believes, was deliberate.

According to Sani, if Tinubu, fondly called the Jagaban speaks up, it may cost him many things, including his cap and shoes.

He tweeted, “If the Jagaban opposes eviction, he will lose his shoes; if the Jagaban supports eviction, he will lose his cap.
Just wear your thick mask and off your phone our leader.”

Twitter Senator and Blogger, you forefathers must be mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Have Effectively Surrounded Abuja From The 4 Corners / Is Seyi Tinubu (ST) Wife Ibo? / US Police Releases Criminal Files Of Dapo Abiodun, Governor Of Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.