Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ (23176 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / BBC: Akinwumi Adesina: Why The US Is Targeting A Flamboyant Nigerian Banker / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Mayeldah(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
He is protecting his brother's Job. Werey Professor.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Onliie(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Senseless speech
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by ngwababe(f): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whatever was the reason then, we've passed that stage and level now. No body wants their cow dungs and shit again, they should fucking find a way and do their stuff in their houses.

Things are changing, and people should change too.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Dpharisee: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
This one na prof? He ended up saying nothing sad
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Jamesbally: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
edlion57:
are u not a slave and fat fool

The thing pain this man well grin

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Ceazario: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
Stupidity runs in their DNA. That I can tell you they are idiots in their family.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
From my dad's diary,

After the Nigerian civil war, the northern Nigeria became wary, claiming that if a small region of Eastern Nigeria could hold a whole Nigeria to ransom for 3 years then the Fulani did not do their geographical assignment properly. Hence they (the nomadic) were instructed to go south and explore their forest and villages the more and study their terrains in absolution. This, they should do in discreet and without any iota of apprehension. They should apply their native intelligence. They should make sure they are perceived as cowards rather than brave men. They should abstain from any form of intimacy. They should mind their business.

And that in 40yrs time they'll understand

So that's one of the reasons president buhari wanted to be president at all cost in 2011 BUT something else happened

So, back to some of you who think that the Fulanis are peaceful, well, you're being deceived. They know what they're doing all along.

To some of u like slawomir who claimed they're harmless, I want to believe that you don't judge people by face value .....

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
“Our people in the South-West of Nigeria really need to study their neighbours and understand them. Specifically, I do not think we, the Yoruba, understand the Fulani.

“They look fragile, harmless and friendly. But we really need to understand them. I will not say more than that.”

Just look at the statement above, TRY AND STUDY PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLING YOU, THEY DON'T WANT TO BE STUDIED NEITHER DO THEY WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THEM... SO AFTER 50 YEARS YOU DON'T STILL UNDERSTAND THEM AND THEY DO UNDERSTAND YOU, THE UNION IS NOT WORKING, KICK THEM OUT OF YOUR LIVES...

look there is no point in trying to understand them, because we already do, there is no country in the world fulani dominates that is peaceful, go and check, please prove me wrong, so what are you still trying to study? how would you tell me every tribe complaining is wrong or is doing something wrong or does not understand them, then there is something wrong about them, the best thing is pursue them from your lands, GHANA and other african countries are peaceful today because they put fulani in their place or outrightly pursued them away, so please if you do not have a solution to this matter, why not simply copy those that have theirs and it worked for them like GHANA or just keep quiet....

The man has shared what he knows. Can you share what you know apart from the fact that they kill and kidnap?

When you want to change a system, you dont fight the entire system you divide it into parts - those who are vested interests, those who are collaborators and those who are opportunistic supporters. You can't do anything about vested interests unless you pay them off. But you can get collaborators and opportunistic supporters to change sides. Once you do this, you remove the ecosystem that feeds the beast.

Shouting burning and killing in response only attract reciprocity. If a state of emergency is declared in southern states by the federal government will you not have lost control of the script?

I honestly don't know why we look down on strategy and descend into the "hey" "hey" culture of area boys and touts.

The theory of change is the same anywhere in the world. Segment the opposition and create a strategy that undercuts their ecosystem. Nothing survives outside its ecosystem. Thinking is not cowardice and rashness is not courage.

Let's not keep activating primitive neural fight or flight responses that rob us of advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
You must be very foolish not to mention the victims so far. Nonsense. Like brother like brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by evans4luv: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jamesbally:
What will the fake, Substandard and CHINA made SHEKAU (NNANDI KANU) has to say about this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are an idiot, look at how ur own brother use sell all of una and collected ramsons on ur heads, all u could do is to open ur stupid mouth to spew out trash, tufia shame on u, u people will never get sense, like the mother of all yorubas throw away her paracenter with all the afonja's sence join together...i weep for una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by AfonjaConehead: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
What a disgraceful coneheaded structure grin
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by 35824L: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
If you say the Jews are divinely favoured, why can't you say the same for fulanis??

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by miftaudeen(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=98746021]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
To be sincere......ehnnnn.....all these fulanis nor dey violent before....

I remember that year after school holidays
We go just go village.....we go dey see fulanis and people dey even relate peacefully...no trouble
Them go dey move their cattle peacefully without any fight....
So wetin come dey happen now way he be say them come begin misbehave and dey violent....
Anyway what do I know ....am just a bomber, pussy banger, weed smoker and a drunkard

Their eyes never open to money then, now they had tasted billions from kidnapping
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Jamesbally: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
evans4luv:
.una

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Asswipemod: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Never4getU:
What do u need to understand about a people whose modules operandi is to kill and rape people's mother and wife, the current being kidnapping of their host community indigenes.

Nothing to understand in this case. They u vacate entire southwest.

Bro, you and the prof are saying the same thing. While you are youthfully bombastic in your approach, he as an elderly academic is asking us to not take these mothafuqers for granted judging from their fragile, harmless and friendly looks because that is the general disposition of some Yoruba numbskulls. See how he concluded his talk: " I wont say more than that". That should speak volumes to you bro.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
This Olutayo Adesina is just a useless fool
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by cocolacec(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Who dey pamper them b4, no b Una?
Na British spoilt pikin fulani be.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by osusuallstars: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
U sure say this one na professor so

What did we learnt from this his speech ?
Egunje and aka azu can make people reason from the anus

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by CSTRR: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
You have not understudied the twi, Fanti of Ghana, or the tribes of Togo and Benin or our nearest neighbours in Cameroon.

It's Fulanis whose only contribution to humanity is cow herding, murder and violence.

This Man is suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Brendaniel: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
BreconHills:

The man has shared what he knows. Can you share what you know apart from the fact that they kill and kidnap?

When you want to change a system, you dont fight the entire system you divide it into parts - those who are vested interests, those who are collaborators and those who are opportunistic supporters. You can't do anything about vested interests unless you pay them off. But you can get collaborators and opportunistic supporters to change sides. Once you do this, you remove the ecosystem that feeds the beast.

Shouting burning and killing in response only attract reciprocity. If a state of emergency is declared in southern states by the federal government will you not have lost control of the script?

I honestly don't know why we look down on strategy and descend into the "hey" "hey" culture of area boys and touts.

The theory of change is the same anywhere in the world. Segment the opposition and create a strategy that undercuts their ecosystem. Nothing survives outside its ecosystem. Thinking is not cowardice and rashness is not courage.

Let's not keep activating primitive neural fight or flight responses that rob us of advantage.

One question I want to ask you is this, who is going to do the implementation of whatever solution with your supposed dialogue?
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Acidosis(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whatever happened in 1800 has become obsolete and irrelevant. Please cite recent literature from advanced countries where ranching has become the new normal. You're a professor, you should know better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by luvmijeje(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
I love history and the Fulanis are shrouded in secrecy, probably because they don't mixed with other tribe. So when I see people talking about them, I'm always hungry to listen.

I was reading a news recently of an Oba who was analysing the migration of the Herders and the who is who among those herders. As I was reading it, I discovered why the Yorubas tribe were accused of being backstabbers. And why the Fulanis were fearful of Yorubas and why I personally I think they are the most dangerous.

It's simply the skill of intelligence gathering or as we say in our local parlance the art of Aprokoism. The Yorubas naturally are Aprokos. They know every strangers in their midst and not just strangers, they also get to monitor themselves.

You only fear someone you don't know o.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by millhouse: 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
This kind professor no follow at all
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Ojiofor: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Typical of an Adesina.
All of them mouth dey inside herdsmen ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by faste: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
evans4luv:
u are an idiot, look at how ur own brother use sell all of una and collected ramsons on ur heads, all u could do is to open ur stupid mouth to spew out trash, tufia shame on u, u people will never get sense, like the mother of all yorubas throw away her paracenter with all the afonja's sence join together...i weep for una
na fulani him be
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by onuman: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
2mercy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-fulani-remained-most-pampered-stock/

Typical Southern Nigerian. PMB administration favors your family. So you advance any figments of your imagination to defend marauding Fulani herdsmen.

If the British colonial administration favored Fulani, and the Fulani is still exploiting the favors to the detriment of your people, what suggestions did you proffer in defense of your people now troubled by the flaws created by the British?

Or do you still live under the flaws gnashing teeth - till when?
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by hopexter(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
emmabest2000:
It is a Colossal waste of time reading this write up

Noted. How can I unread it? Cos it was an eyesore sad

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by hopexter(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ojiofor:
Typical of an Adesina.
All of them mouth dey inside herdsmen ass.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Btruth: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oniranu professor....

........who send him history?
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by MrCGPA(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
I didn't expected different View from a Prof eating from Buhari. What you need to understand is that Nomadic Herding will not be tolerated in SW, SE or even SS again. Enough is Enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amnesty To FG: Suspension Of Twitter Unlawful, Reverse It Immediately / Jonathan May Be Screened Today By APC, Despite Presidency’s Denial - LEADERSHIP / Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.