Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ (23170 Views)

Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / BBC: Akinwumi Adesina: Why The US Is Targeting A Flamboyant Nigerian Banker / Amosun Visits Ajibola Olutayo Otubose, 67-Year-Old Woman Who Gave Birth To Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by rolams(m): 1:13am On Feb 05, 2021
A brother to Demo Adeshina indeed!

Same blood!!
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Arabaincubus: 4:18am On Feb 05, 2021
So, this awkward reasoning is unique to the Adesina family?
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by aribisala0(m): 4:22am On Feb 05, 2021
Never4getU:
What do u need to understand about a people whose modules operandi is to kill and rape people's mother and wife, the current being kidnapping of their host community indigenes.

Nothing to understand in this case. They u vacate entire southwest.

Plenty to understand
First understand what the word "understand" means
Even coronavirus we have to understand

Stop talking emotionally like a child

Anyway his words are not for the superficial but those with capacity for deep thought

Fulani have women an children too . Where do they hide them? That too is part of understanding

How do they move how do they recruit etc

Let me put it like this

Fulani understand Nigerians A LOT after years of surveillance
They know our psychology
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 5:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Brendaniel:

Let me tell you the truth, it will be sabotaged, it's human beings that will have to implement all this, once money passes hands, it will be sabotaged, that's one, two, the federal government will disagree with such planning, tell me why soldiers will go to coomunity to flog citizens who told fulani herdsmen to leave their farms, let me tell you the plain truth, the plan will not work, there is an ideology here and that is where the big problem, one of the best ways to fight an ideology is to separate yourself from the ideologist, the reason why boko haram is not affecting the south is because they are not in the south, the day boko haram starts dwelling in the south it becomes a southern problem, because it is an ideology, you keep fighting it and it keeps coming because there is always an agenda behind an ideology, so the best solution here is to send them off with their ideology...

No one can force me to smile at a person who kills my relatives, or force me to trade or buy their products. An " hostile rnvironment" does not have to be about becoming what we hate. I do not have to kill to avoid being killed. Such a polar reaction is the gift of those who want to goad others without making personal sacrifices however small. As for m and my family, we are off "killer beef" until I have a way of determining its orign. Mark my words, a " hostile" environment will end this debacle and become a pattern for ending oppression everywhere in this country.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by four44: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Stupidity and madness runs in this Adeshinas family
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Pacyrus(m): 6:27am On Feb 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
To be sincere......ehnnnn.....all these fulanis nor dey violent before....

I remember that year after school holidays
We go just go village.....we go dey see fulanis and people dey even relate peacefully...no trouble
Them go dey move their cattle peacefully without any fight....
So wetin come dey happen now way he be say them come begin misbehave and dey violent....
Anyway what do I know ....am just a bomber, pussy banger, weed smoker and a drunkard

Ogbeni....uhunmwode is my local government of origin...
Close to that uromi....no such thing thing in the past...
My village is close to uromi....but not esan....
duality is talking facts. Am from Igbanke living in Benin City. Slawomiir I dispute ur claim! cry

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by foreshore(m): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2021
2mercy:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/why-fulani-remained-most-pampered-stock/

All this wheelchair philosophers being sponsored by the presidency. They only speak good about who has paid to do so. Mtchew!!!
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Racoon:
".....President Buhari has made it his lifelong ambition to oppose any form of restructuring. He has been an advocate of Fulani supremacy all his life. He has been a strong advocate and promoter of Sharia law and the Islamic faith.

He has been a loyal disciple of Uthman Dan Fodio who believed that the entire Nigeria was meant for the Northerners to occupy, rule and control. That is why Buhari has had a long standing ambition to become President to continue this hegemonic ambition of Fulanis to rule, control and dominate Nigeria. Now, the ambition is even beyond Nigeria.

The entire Fulani people across Africa are looking for a home for all Fulanis and Buhari has been seen as a suitable Grand Patron for that agenda.So, right now Buhari is acting as grand patron of that agenda for the pan- African Fulani people.

That is why you see a lot of killer herdsmen today, many of them are not Nigerians. They are coming from Mali, Niger, Gambia and all African countries where you have Fulanis. They believe that this is the place God has ordained for them to be their home and Buhari is facilitating that for them.

That is why they are killing our people & want to take over our lands.If you notice, as soon as they ravage a village and kill the villagers, they take over the village and they rename the village and give it a Fulani name. Very soon, they install an Emir and turn it into an Emirate. That is what they want to do all over the country through RUGA settlement..."
https://www.independent.ng/buhari-has-made-nigeria-headquarters-of-fulanis-in-africa-okurounmu/

baseless shit
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by duality(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Pacyrus:
duality is talking facts. Am from Igbanke living in Benin City. Slawomiir I dispute ur claim! cry

Thank you jare.

Not everyone who types online know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by walkingshadow911: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2021
oz4real83:
It seems it is in the blood of the Adesinas. This is a shallow talk from a supposed professor just like his brother who is a media aide to the worst president. Our forefathers used to practise polygamy in the past because they needed more hands in their farms and they had enough food for a large family. Now that I am not a farmer, should I also keep on practising polygamy all because my ancestors were doing same thing?. It was reasonable then, not now undecided. Some actions that used to be very correct in the past, are now wrong because of the changes that go with the human behaviours, just like the Fulani issue.

those guys aren't really dat dumb. they are only walking for their money. it's either you take it or live it. shit happens u know!
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Brendaniel: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2021
BreconHills:

No one can force me to smile at a person who kills my relatives, or force me to trade or buy their products. An " hostile rnvironment" does not have to be about becoming what we hate. I do not have to kill to avoid being killed. Such a polar reaction is the gift of those who want to goad others without making personal sacrifices however small. As for m and my family, we are off "killer beef" until I have a way of determining its orign. Mark my words, a " hostile" environment will end this debacle and become a pattern for ending oppression everywhere in this country.

1. everyone cannot be like you and your family to avoid eating beef

2. The north and fulani have always been hostile to other tribes in their own region, so it is not new to them, everything they do there is with force, they are not diplomatic people, and if you handling them, they don't act on your diplomacy, you have to force them because that is the way they think and behave.

3. one thing I have learnt in this life is, if you let people match you, they will keep matching till you say no and stop it and sometimes you have to be aggressive about it, in life sometimes diplomacy does not work, that's why countries go to war... that is life for you everyone can never be diplomatic with and when you get to such occasion you have no option than to go to war, so if fulani attacks you and your family in your to kill off your family, you will sit down and not to defend yourself and your family, that is what is going on right now...
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Brendaniel:

1. everyone cannot be like you and your family to avoid eating beef

2. The north and fulani have always been hostile to other tribes in their own region, so it is not new to them, everything they do there is with force, they are not diplomatic people, and if you handling them, they don't act on your diplomacy, you have to force them because that is the way they think and behave.

3. one thing I have learnt in this life is, if you let people match you, they will keep matching till you say no and stop it and sometimes you have to be aggressive about it, in life sometimes diplomacy does not work, that's why countries go to war... that is life for you everyone can never be diplomatic with and when you get to such occasion you have no option than to go to war, so if fulani attacks you and your family in your to kill off your family, you will sit down and not to defend yourself and your family, that is what is going on right now...

On the contrary, the fulani understand and use diplomacy well. They only resort to force when they believe they have the upper hand. That is straight from " The art of war"

I disagree with the fact that everybody cannot be like my family and stop eating beef. We must stand on principle somewhere and take the hit for what we believe. I can not eat what grows on the blood and anguish of my fellow man and woman. What has been missing in the armoury of Nigerian change makers is the commercial and social boycott. Instead we have favoured cutting palm fronds and setting tyres on fire. This has been proven not to work. We must hit them where it hurts with commercial boycotts and social shunning. These are the things that matter to them.

We are probably not going to agree on any of this and this too is alright.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Brendaniel: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2021
BreconHills:

On the contrary, the fulani understand and use diplomacy well. They only resort to force when they believe they have the upper hand. That is straight from " The art of war"

I disagree with the fact that everybody cannot be like my family and stop eating beef. We must stand on principle somewhere and take the hit for what we believe. I can not eat what grows on the blood and anguish of my fellow man and woman. What has been missing in the armoury of Nigerian change makers is the commercial and social boycott. Instead we have favoured cutting palm fronds and setting tyres on fire. This has been proven not to work. We must hit them where it hurts with commercial boycotts and social shunning. These are the things that matter to them.

We are probably not going to agree on any of this and this too is alright.

Well your statement is impossible for people to boycott beef, it's like saying everybody should vote for one person during election, it can never happen, even if satan comes out to contest and he tells everybody he is satan, he will still get votes from some people, that is to tell you that it will never work for everyone to boycott beef, so sorry your solution is an impossible one...
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Brendaniel:

Well your statement is impossible for people to boycott beef, it's like saying everybody should vote for one person during election, it can never happen, even if satan comes out to contest and he tells everybody he is satan, he will still get votes from some people, that is to tell you that it will never work for everyone to boycott beef, so sorry your solution is an impossible one...

You don't need everybody to boycott an oppressors products. Just 10-15% of drop in sales is enough. We don't need to boycott 100% of fulani beef, we only need to erode a portion of their profit margin. I have attached info on some successful product boycotts.

You can never be delivered from things you can tolerate. The day the oppressed say "enough" is the day they will be free. How can I trade with and eat the product of the people that kill and rape my relatives?

Like I said we must agree to disagree.

Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Brendaniel: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
BreconHills:

You don't need everybody to boycott an oppressors products. Just 10-15% of drop in sales is enough. We don't need to boycott 100% of fulani beef, we only need to erode a portion of their profit margin. I have attached info on some successful product boycotts.

You can never be delivered from things you can tolerate. The day the oppressed say "enough" is the day they will be free. How can I trade with and eat the product of the people that kill and rape my relatives?

Like I said we must agree to disagree.

it won't solve it, this is Nigeria, ask yourself if boycotting a product has ever worked in Nigeria except with propaganda news on the product...
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Oluwaseun1981: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
shocked
This is no Prof abeg. Very shallow talk. We are talking carnage while this one spills shiit.
If those Godless vermin's has killed one of his, will he be here yapping stupid history

If only you read meaning to the last sentence "But we really need to understand them. I will not say more than that.”
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Oluwaseun1981: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
seems like mouth diarrhea runs in the adeshina lineage,,shame

I think you guys are not reading to understand him........
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by juman(m): 12:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fulani are terrorists like boko haram.
Nigerians must liberate themselves from their nonsense.
One Nigeria is not by force.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Oluwaseun1981: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
yomi96:
This fool enjoys the failed government. Thats why he is saying rubbish. Ala te nu je. Ogun lakaye na hin go kill una

You are not reading to understand and get your facts right before spilling shit out your mouth. He does not eat 1kobo from this government i can say that authoritatively.
He is not supporting what the fulani's are saying and has never come out publicly to support his brother.
He is highly respected in the academic world and please google his profile before you spit shit out of your mouth.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Brendaniel:

it won't solve it, this is Nigeria, ask yourself if boycotting a product has ever worked in Nigeria except with propaganda news on the product...

Not true. The British colonial government was brought yo its knees by the Abeokuta womens tax boycott , the Aba womens strike and the Railworkers and Miners strikes. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeokuta_Women%27s_Revolt

It is to our shame that successive generations have become so self indulgent and fixated on their comfort and love of money that this important civil weapon has fallen into disuse. I think I have said as much as I can on this matter - everyone should act according to their conscience. I have acted according to mine.
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by Brendaniel: 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
BreconHills:

Not true. The British colonial government was brought yo its knees by the Abeokuta womens tax boycott , the Aba womens strike and the Railworkers and Miners strikes. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abeokuta_Women%27s_Revolt

It is to our shame that successive generations have become so self indulgent and fixated on their comfort and love of money that this important civil weapon has fallen into disuse. I think I have said as much as I can on this matter - everyone should act according to their conscience. I have acted according to mine.

old story, we are talking of current day Nigerian system, please show me any boycotting of product that has worked in Nigeria in the past 10 years, you people will just be imagining things that is not possible....

BRO YOU PERFECTLY KNOW THIS THING IS NOT GOING TO WORK IN PRESENT DAY NIGERIA!
Re: Professor Olutayo Adesina: ‘Why Fulani Remained Most Pampered Stock’ by BreconHills(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Brendaniel post=98772387]

old story, we are talking of current day Nigerian system, please show me any boycotting of product that has worked in Nigeria in the past 10 years, you people will just be imagining things that is not possible....

BRO YOU PERFECTLY KNOW THIS THING IS NOT GOING TO WORK IN PRESENT DAY

When a young person says that something is not possible because it has not worked in his lifetime then you know for sure that the country is finished. Young people that should be spear heading movements using technology and social media are lying down with their hands up in surrender! Cynicism is not wisdom. I refuse to let the mindset of "it is not possible" rule my life and circumstances. I won't be replying you again since you have already given up hope in yourself. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG to Anounce Salary Increment For Civil Servants - Ngige / LEADERSHIP TUSSLE: Soyinka Resigns As CBCIU Chair / Arase Dismisses 50 Policemen For Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.