Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Men And Women Are Equal! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men And Women Are Equal! (7422 Views)

Men And Women Divorce Over Sex Starvation / Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / Why Do Men And Women In Diaspora Come To Naija To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by typical: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2007
Men and women are not equal.

This is not to say that either of them is less important.
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by dblock(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2007
Women were not created from the ribs of men. That's just a myth that was written by some prehistoric men.
Hey I'm just following the good book. Ahhhh the good book cheesy
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by frankiriri(m): 1:02am On Feb 27, 2007
As George Orwell of the animal farm fame put it all animals are equal but some are more equal than the others. Personally I believe that women should be given the opportunity to develop themselves to their maximum potential. Non the less I also believe the best kind of success is all round success. It really is sad to see successful career men and women have broken homes and failed marriages.
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by emiley(f): 8:22pm On May 03, 2007
dblock:

Hey I'm just following the good book. Ahhhh the good book cheesy

men do not have any right over women, it all depends how we stick to the rules.
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by legry(m): 11:22am On May 04, 2007
" The last time God rested was the day he Created Women" A true saying hugh!!!

So are Men and Women equal? its obvious aint it,

Where would the men be without the women and what would the woman have without the man?
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by Seun(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2007
"I now realise that women were not created to be equal with men" - HI5 girl, after being bullied into submission.
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by bebe2007(m): 4:05pm On May 04, 2007
This question is relative. For married couples i think they should be equal. Why? you ask. , Men you are meant to love your wives just like you love yourselves. If you love yourself you would be willing to do everything to make yourslef happy, fulfilled and healthy right! how then can you sit there and tell me you love me when you dont make me happy? you set standards that i cant meet or targets that i cant reach what in devils name is your problem

Its very easy if you love your wife you would listen to her, take her opinions seriously, you wouldnt treat her like a footmat. You guys will make joint decisions etc. Marrige is a partnership its not a master and servant relationship. Am only saying this in a subtle way for God has said the man is the head of the family. At least he deserves some respect. But guess what guys?? WHO IS THE NECK? the woman grin grin grin  kiss kiss kiss

In every other situation outside marriage, my answer is a capital YES! as long as i have achieved everything the male has achieved we are equals the only difference is the sex period!
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by Seun(m): 10:23pm On May 04, 2007
If you are a woman, then you must settle this matter before selling yourself into slavery getting married.
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by Kemjisuper(m): 1:01pm On May 05, 2007
, are they really?

Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by Nia: 7:52am On May 22, 2007
Seun:

If you are a woman, then you must settle this matter before selling yourself into slavery getting married.

hehe lmao, true talk, bro.
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by hotchic1(f): 6:08pm On May 26, 2007
Seun:

WORD!!!!!!!!
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by Gamine(f): 6:19pm On May 26, 2007
All Men are Equal,

but Women and Men??

its lyk equating Bread to Butter

Y'all know this Topic is False!!!!! shocked
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 26, 2007
Men and women aren't equal. Just take a look at our beloved country and you'll see for yourself!
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by moondust(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2007
yeah, men and women are equal, which is why they set men against women in sports and all thru the years women have led wars and governments. I totally agree with u poster
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by Seun(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2007
It depends on how you define equality. The thread starter is saying that men and women should be equal.
Re: Men And Women Are Equal! by CHRISTFUCKER: 6:10pm On Feb 03
Hahahaha

Imagine being a feminist in 2005

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Describe Your Childhood In 1 Word? / Mbaise People And Bride Price / Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.