Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only (5977 Views)

Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Cashsteady(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
I lost my virginity at 14 and it was with this aunty.. My mum sent me to help her buy something down the street and the place happened to be a new site.. very silent with just few houses and more buildings coming up.

I saw this lady at the front of her house.. if I was to estimate her age she would be around her late 20s.. She called me and asked me if I was new in that area I told her yes! she also asked for my name I told her. Before I knew she told me to follow her inside to get what I wanted to buy.

As I followed her she went back to lock the door and came to my back and started romancing my di*k. I was scared tho aspa my first time.. After then she removed her bra and told me to suck her tits. Then it all happened...

share yours..
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Cashsteady(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
pls if u know it's preaching u want to come and do on this thread just back off pls..

Go and preach to herdsmen to stop their killings

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by younglleo: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pls, who nd who still dey dis heavenly race?
E be like everybody for naija dey go hell straight...
But i wont give up shaa, later i go start my race again.
I lost mine wen i was 18 shaa..
Atleast God go consider, i was of legal age, not like you

11 Likes

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Spending123: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Repent all ye sinners for the kingdom of God is at hand, tomorrow may be too late

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Cashsteady(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
younglleo:

mine wasn't intentional tho.. I was literally sexually abused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by DoubleEngine007: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Op you quick spoil ogrin
Mine was at 22..

2 Likes

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Cashsteady(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Op you quick spoil ogrin
Mine was at 22..

lol reach America and start asking them what age they lost their virginity.. my broda u will shock u go no say Naija na child play

4 Likes

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by younglleo: 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

grin grin grin
No problem!
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Kriss216: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
98.6539978% of Nairaland girls lost their virginity before 13.

Jeon:

why so obsessed with Nigeria girls?

elder sis =27 still v
little sis =20 still v

So, how did you get to know your elder and little sisters are still virgin?

Hope it's not what I'm thinking
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
I lost my virginity when I went to buy pepper at the market.It fell from my hand.I saw one guy picking it but before I could say jack,he ran away with it.
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by DoubleEngine007: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

lol reach America and start asking them what age they lost their virginity.. my broda u will shock
My brother, this is Africa o.. If you see as parents follow person up en,come use church matter tire person, you go fear. Secondary school wen I go sef worst, them just dey pump person with church matter,as if na everybody go be pastor grin As I reach uni ,after some years still o. Na em guyman change o.. Na uni my own happen na.. grin grin But I don find my virginity back now,e no lost again grin

2 Likes

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
abeg guys dey follow lose virginity?

1 Like

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Cashsteady(m): 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
My brother, this is Africa o.. If you see as parents follow person up en,come use church matter tire person, you go fear. Secondary school wen I go sef worst, them just dey pump person with church matter,as if na everybody go be pastor grin As I reach uni ,after some years still o. Na em guyman change o.. Na uni my own happen na.. grin grin But I don find my virginity back now,e no lost again grin

I swr and that thing dey vex ..dey Sha wan turn u Holly by fire by force.. Then when I was still under my parents.. my mum fee wake u up for 1am and say make we dey go church.. well Sha I like myself I no be one omo boti me sef dey miss church wella my parent go think say na church I dey but me don japa go one betnaija shop dey watch ball lol
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by DAIL(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
how can you ask a childish and senseless question and demand the response of matured people
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by DoubleEngine007: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

I swr and that thing dey vex ..dey Sha wan turn u Holly by fire by force.. Then when I was still under my parents.. my mum fee wake u up for 1am and say make we dey go church.. well Sha I like myself I no be one omo boti me sef dey miss church wella my parent go think say na church I dey but me don japa go one betnaija shop dey watch ball lol
Badt guy.. grin
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Denique(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Man I thank God I Godly
Say God no ungodly
Oluwa na hin comfort me
When these people dey come tempt me

#SmilesVirginiciously smiley

1 Like

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by konkonbilo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:
I lost my virginity at 14 and it was with this aunty.. My mum sent me to help her buy something down the street and the place happened to be a new site.. very silent with just few houses and more buildings coming up.

I saw this lady at the front of her house.. if I was to estimate her age she would be around her late 20s.. She called me and asked me if I was new in that area I told her yes! she also asked for my name I told her. Before I knew she told me to follow her inside to get what I wanted to buy.

As I followed her she went back to lock the door and came to my back and started romancing my di*k. I was scared tho aspa my first time.. After then she removed her bra and told me to suck her tits. Then it all happened...

share yours..
Mine was around 9 years. I and my neighbor chineye use to act mummy and daddy play that we'll be husband and wife then we go to the back yard to fuuuuck ourselves even though my something was small that time. We started acting the play everytime we came back from school in the afternoon when nobody was around.. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Pillar12: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Op we almost had same experience but mine was at age 12

I was so young and naive you won't blame me bcoz na small pikin i be then. There was this particular day i didn't go to school i and my mom was at home but the whole compound was very dry and silent because it was a working day and some of my house mates have all gone to school and the older ones have all left for work....my mom then went out to buy some food stuff at the market and i was alone inside of our house, after some few mins my mom had left to the market i heard a knock at the door i was like who is knocking the door by this time of the day i then thought maybe my mom forgot something at home, i went to open the door to my greatest surprise i saw this big aunt she also stay in the same compound and i asked what she was doing here, she asked about my mom i said she went to the market she came in and told me she needed salt i told her to wait and i would get it for her before i came back she was already sitting down, i gave her the plastic containing salt that she should go use any amount she wanted.

I was expecting her to start going but she kept watching the movie i was watching. before i know she started caressing my body i was like wetin diz aunty dey do but she continued amd boom she pulled her top. I could remember vividly she was wearing a white bra and white panty...she told me she meant no harm that the thing she is about to do is very sweet so i complied and she had her way with me.

Although i couldn't locate her V and she helped me and we sha do the do it was crazy though but i felt something i haven't felt in my entire life that day i couldn't explain, after about 15 to 20mins i couldn't release she stood up and get dressed and she told Me that i shouldn't tell my mom about what happened. i told her i wont.

When she left i was like wetin just happen now lol. So that was it.

P.S she was age 28 as at then but she's married now with 4 kids. Her current age will be (42/43)

Till date i never tell anybody

7 Likes

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by jawalis(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Am Still a Virgin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by deeva2: 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
WETIN YOU WON USE THE DATE DO?...ADD URS TO UR CV AND LEAVE US ALONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by elimsun(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Cashsteady:

But you enjoyed it sha OP... Don't lie grin
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Cashsteady(m): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pillar12:

I was so young and naive you won't blame me bcoz na small pikin i be then. There was this particular day i didn't go to school i and my mom was at home but the whole compound was very dry and silent because it was a working day and some of my house mates have all gone to school and the older ones have all left for work....my mom then went out to buy some food stuff at the market and i was alone inside of our house, after some few mins my mom had left to the market i heard a knock at the door i was like who is knocking the door by this time of the day i then thought maybe my mom forgot something at home, i went to open the door to my greatest surprise i saw this big aunt she also stay in the same compound and i asked what she was doing here, she asked about my mom i said she went to the market she came in and told me she needed salt i told her to wait and i would get it for her before i came back she was already sitting down, i gave her the plastic containing salt that she should go use any amount she wanted.

I was expecting her to start going but she kept watching the movie i was watching. before i know she started caressing my body i was like wetin diz aunty dey do but she continued amd boom she pulled her top. I could remember vividly she was wearing a white bra and white panty...she told me she meant no harm that the thing she is about to do is very sweet so i complied and she had her way with me.

Although i couldn't locate her V and she helped me and we sha do the do it was crazy though but i felt something i haven't felt in my entire life that day i couldn't explain, after about 15 to 20mins i couldn't release she stood up and get dressed and she told Me that i shouldn't tell my mom about what happened. i told her i wont.

P.S she was age 28 as at then but she's married now with 4 kids. Her current age will be (42/43)

ahhh bad guy most thiis Ladies wey dey parade themselves as aunty 90% of them be hoes

2 Likes

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by ThatEnuguboi: 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by ExAngel007(f): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
hmm
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Athemisia: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
younglleo:

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by popweezy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
I lost my own the 6th year I was born...Aunty Bola thanks for blending me!!! she taught me all the possible styles
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
I'm still a virgin

1 Like

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by fuckaholic25(f): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
19 years!!!
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by DSC7: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Pillar12:

Dis one wey u tell us nko

5 Likes

Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by BaddieFreak(f): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
I am booking this down for future purpose
Re: You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only by mobo76503: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
WETIN YOU WON USE THE DATE DO?...ADD URS TO UR CV AND LEAVE US ALONE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Self Service While Ur Spouse Is Away?is It Wrong Or Not Bad? / Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander?? (photo) Ladies Only / UCH Ibadan Confirms The Lady Who Was Involved In The 11 Round Sex Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.