Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO (20963 Views)

#DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Wizvicky(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Racoon:
Nope! Both of them are from Delta State
NOI is from abia state but married to a delta man.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by francotunsco: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Delta is not an ethnic group but a state.... politically

Igbo is an ethnic group and not a state...

Therefore she is of Igbo extraction in Delta state.
Delta State is not Igbo!
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2021
francotunsco:
Delta State is not Igbo!

Go back to school. I am not in the league of stupid and blind argument.
Maybe when u enrol back to school u can learn how to read.

3 Likes

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Masterito(m): 7:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Lol someone clearly bears an Ibo name yet you are dragging trash.
johnmartus:
Anyway we will see what she can offer Africa especially igbo people. Oh sorry she is not an igbo we will see what she can offer Anioma.

2 Likes

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I don't play that Yoruba game or should I call it media war.

I pigeonhole everyone accordingly.
Yoruba or Igbo or Edo or whatever, you guys are bigots...
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by drlateef: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

We have heard you, Yoruba man.

Write something else or face the topic.

How old are you?

Roughly below 20 I guess?

The guy is right. IPOB rejected Okonjo Iweala and wanted Donald Trump to continue his racist theatrics. Shame on IPOB and their supporters. They are in sifiiia pain right now.

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by fergie001: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

She’s married in umuagu umuahia to be precise.
Her husband is from Umuda-Isingwu, not Umuagu.

Wizvicky:
NOI is from abia state but married to a delta man.
It is the other way around.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by mvem(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

She is from Delta state however she has ties with the igbos.
is Delta an ethnic group or an English geographical term
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2021
drlateef:

The guy is right. IPOB rejected Okonjo Iweala and wanted Donald Trump to continue his racist theatrics. Shame on IPOB and their supporters. They are in sifiiia pain right now.

Ask your fellow Yorubas or it seems you are new here. I don't reply Yorubas let alone engaging them.

We are two different people and don't match..

If not for Nigeria I sabi who u be...
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Sunsets: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Some education needed here. Igbo is not a tribe but an ethnic group ... I emphasize: GROUP .. composed of several tribes. Enuani, Mbaise, ikwerre, etc are some of the tribes in Igbo.
edoairways:

Is she igbo to start Mr know it all? Enuani is their tribe not igbo

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by babsbolad: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2021
uscofield:

She is from umuda isingwu in umuahia Avia state
Avia state?
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Sunsets:
Some education needed here. Igbo is not a tribe but an ethnic group ... I emphasize: GROUP .. composed of several tribes. Enuani, Mbaise, ikwerre, etc are some of the tribes in Igbo.

So if u no call Ikwerre, other tribes no dey?

What happened to your own tribe?
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 06, 2021
uBuNiT:
In the west, nothing like quota. They filter out the best of the best

Yeah, that's because no one acquire power to enrich themselves(tribe) and enslave other tribes. In Africa , whoever takes over power , takes over economic wealth and he will definitely reserve juicy positions for his Kingsmen.
Take Buhari for exam , every juicy appointment goes to Katsina or his Northern brothers . That's the reason for quota system

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by babsbolad: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Ask your fellow Yorubas or it seems you are new here. I don't reply Yorubas let alone engaging them.

We are two different people and don't match..

If not for Nigeria I sabi who u be...
Are you IPOB or Ibo? This your response get as e be o.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Seebrian(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulations Ma. Indeed, delay is not denial.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
babsbolad:
Are you IPOB or Ibo? This your response get as e be o.

I am both..
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by luckydion(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2021
A big gbooo Zaaaaa for Ngozi : Congrate.....

Also thanks to Yoo Myung Hee of South Korea who found her worthy to step down for...................................

up! up!! Ngozi of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by phantom24: 7:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Thanks to JOE biden .Would this be possible if the monster was re-elected as US president?

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Sunsets: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2021
You are free to create your own list and remove Ikwerre. It's a group after all. You decide to join the group.
Osagyefo98:

So if u no call Ikwerre, other tribes no dey?

What happened to your own tribe?

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by oloyedewaris(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2021
StubbornGENIUS:
What tribe is she from again sef ?
All i know is that there are three tribes in Nigeria, either you are Hausa, Igbo, or yoruba

And i think she's from the second one

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Grandmeister(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2021
fergie001:

Her husband is from Umuda-Isingwu, not Umuagu.

It is the other way around.
Oh yea you’re right, umuda isingwu.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by fergie001: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

Oh yea you’re right, umuda isingwu.
Ya, are you from that end?
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by EMMY76: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Go and kill urselves confusionists she and her parents are proudly igbos they fought and identitied with the larger igbo race across the niger during the biafra war what proof do you nairaland miscreants need again?

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Forumobserver12(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Hahahaha...Nice try Edo.man, Enuani is just word we used in discribing some part of Anioma area mostly the Aniocha and Ika area due to their geographical location, it has nothing to do with tribe...
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Seebrian(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=98790806]
All i know is that there are three tribes in Nigeria, either you are Hausa, Igbo, or yoruba

And i think she's from the second one [/Major tribes, yes. Nigeria has close to 500 tribes.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Forumobserver12(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:

The idiot is Edo and I'm not surprised. I'm beginning to notice a very dangerous trend among these Edo people and it's time the Enuani nation wake up to their expansionist agenda. I don't know when and how an Edo person from a minority state all the way in Edo State suddenly became the spokesperson and decision maker as to who is Igbo or not in Delta state... wetin concern Ngozi with Osaze? they can pull the wool of deceit over the eyes of the Ika people who kiss their arse, but that Benin nonsense won't fly on any inch of Enuani territory. I have challenged their diabolical e-rats on many occasions to present ONE evidence of Igbo denial in any part of Enuani and they couldn't... but we dey watch them, I'm glad our people are awake and ready to deal with their madness.

Thank you greatly bro, I have said it here several times that we don't need an outsider to tell us who we are, its so annoying to read or hear people say stuff like that....I'm proudly Igbo anyday anytime, the likes of Edoairway can continue deluding himself...

2 Likes

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by tishbite41(m): 8:34am On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

You ended up saying nothing. If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, kindly move to the next comment Mr know it all.
Ngozi Okonjo is Igbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by tishbite41(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2021
drlateef:

Afonja and jealousy!!!

2 Likes

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by ikennamadu1(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
WiLdFLame:
Congratulations to Madam Ngozi

The APC Government did this possible.

No doubt Ngosi is good for the job but we must also accept the influence Nigeria government is playing underground. The underground campaign no one hears about.

We are getting there. I hope Ngosi makes policies that will benefit the black race and the entire world . I hope Ngosi makes us proud as a nation, her impact felt across all region of Nigeria and the black race and the world entirely. Congratulations ma

which underground campaign... naija no get levels.. stop this rubbish talk
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Miracle1991: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2021
Shameless ipob terrorists bastards will celebrate this news, forgetting that they hated Biden while their hero Trump categorically refused to support okonjo iweala.
The must useless terrorist organization full of drug pushers and bastards is IPOB.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Miracle1991: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
I thought ngozi is from Delta. I didn't see people like Anyim Pius, namdi kanu, and some pigs condemning her choice the way they condem the CDS. Lucky Irabo.
Ipob are confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Kagame Attends Nigerian Governors' Leadership Retreat In Kigali / Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Disguised As Refugees Arrested In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.