Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO (20958 Views)

#DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Igbodicool(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2021
Igbo to the world!
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by drlateef: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Ask your fellow Yorubas or it seems you are new here. I don't reply Yorubas let alone engaging them.

We are two different people and don't match..

If not for Nigeria I sabi who u be...

It is arrogance like this that’s killing people of your tribe. You have nothing and know nothing. Yet you brag about. It’s typical of your tribesmen. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by luvmijeje(f): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Congratulation!
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
drlateef:

It is arrogance like this that’s killing people of your tribe. You have nothing and know nothing. Yet you brag about. It’s typical of your tribesmen. Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

Yawns..

I don't know you.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Grandmeister(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2021
fergie001:

Ya, are you from that end?
I currently live and work in umuahia.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by fergie001: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Grandmeister:

I currently live and work in umuahia.
Nice
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Fakelondonboi(m): 10:44am On Feb 06, 2021
NOI IS FROM OGWASHI UKU DELTA STATE, MARRIED TO AN ABIA MAN...

ALL THE BEST SISTER, OGWASHI UKU TO THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2021
uscofield:

She is from umuda isingwu in umuahia Avia state
That is a lie
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Who will reply such nonsense without making sure the petty logic is thrown back at you.

So you where even imagining I will come and start useless explanations most people will do to that kind of foolishhhhness, well u met the wrong person...

Crawl back to Edo state with your nonsense..

You are still not making sense
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2021
sandymikky:

Let me clarify even further. She's Igbo from Delta State just as Nnamdi Kanu is Igbo from Abia State and Rochas is Igbo from Imo State. Her native Igbo name is Ngozi which means blessing.
So she's proudly Igbo no matter what you say.
Aniomas( ika, Ukwuani and Aniocha) bear igbo names, does that make igbo?
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by frog12: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2021
is it a MUST this woman must be in charge of everything
then they will start saying GLORY to GOD!

common to FIX economy, she no FIT!
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by frog12: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2021
SHE IS FROM DELTA. HER LATE FATHER was king

Wizvicky:
NOI is from abia state but married to a delta man.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Anambra1stS0n: 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

I can see you so much enjoy stupidity, hours you spend here hating and fooling yourself, go and better your life, because the spaghetti you are throwing to the wall will not stick, if some one with Igbo name commit crime you with your dull brain will not write your stupid comments.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
post=98798695:

I can see you so much enjoy stupidity, hours you spend here hating and fooling yourself, go and better your life, because the spaghetti you are throwing to the wall will not stick, if some one with Igbo name commit crime you with your dull brain will not write your stupid comments.
Oga Ngozi Okonjo is not igbo so stop deceiving yourself. Aniomas can never be part of igbo
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by NwaAro: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Oga Ngozi Okonjo is not igbo so stop deceiving yourself. Aniomas can never be part of igbo

There is a BBC Igbo interview of Madam Ngozi blowing Igbo like a correct Igbo woman with even Anambra Igbo dialect grin, unfortunately the opinion of a nonentity like yourself(much less a useless Edo product of prostitution and ancestral witchcraft) will never have any bearing on my proud Enuani people and their Igbo heritage.

Edo/Benin isn't even a pure identity, you criminals stole and appropriated all your cultures, language and history from your yoruba masters, no wonder your Oba remains useless compared to his yoruba traditional peers.
BBC Igbo link of Madan Ngozi's interview-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/videos/245482636677521/&ved=2ahUKEwjumZ_dmtXuAhXIITQIHbr3BaUQ28sGMAJ6BAgBEAg&usg=AOvVaw33b3-fuooNl8W6VFgwcXeO
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by athaboi(f): 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Is she igbo to start Mr know it all? Enuani is their tribe not igbo
ha
Which one is enuani again! O chi m o!!
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:

There is a BBC Igbo interview of Madam Ngozi blowing Igbo like a correct Igbo woman with even Anambra Igbo dialect grin, unfortunately the opinion of a nonentity like yourself(much less a useless Edo product of prostitution and ancestral witchcraft) will never have any bearing on my proud Enuani people and their Igbo heritage.

Edo/Benin isn't even a pure identity, you criminals stole and appropriated all your cultures, language and history from your yoruba masters, no wonder your Oba remains useless compared to his yoruba traditional peers.
BBC Igbo link of Madan Ngozi's interview-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/videos/245482636677521/&ved=2ahUKEwjumZ_dmtXuAhXIITQIHbr3BaUQ28sGMAJ6BAgBEAg&usg=AOvVaw33b3-fuooNl8W6VFgwcXeO
I speak igbo too in case you know. Secondly am not Edo to start with. Thirdly, there are many Nigerians who speak igbo even though that is not their tribe. So if you insult the Edo race, it is your headache not mine. We are not into fraud or shipment of hard drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by kingsavage: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

I speak igbo too in case you know. Secondly am not Edo to start with. Thirdly, there are many Nigerians who speak igbo even though that is not their tribe. So if you insult the Edo race, it is your headache not mine. We are not into fraud or shipment of hard drugs
grin grin grin
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by NwaAro: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

You're Edo, stop denying your useless father's identity you mud-groveling pig. I'm a proud Asaba boy for the records, and you won't dare stand in my face and tell me I'm not Igbo, na for inside bush your ancestors go collect your remains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Laggafin: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Igbo amakaaa
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by dasparrow: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Congrats Aunty Ngozi
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Guestlander:
Igbos did not support her......shame.
says who
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Is she igbo to start Mr know it all? Enuani is their tribe not igbo
and u dont know that enuani is an igbo word, pronounced enuana in my town
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:
And her tribesmen are against this man
u guys just make wild accusations
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:

Not having ties she's Igbo, proudly and unapologetically one for that matter. Enuani isn't an ethnic group but a cultural nomenclature for the Aniocha/Oshimili people, and they have never denied their Igboness. So your insidious narrative is dead on arrival.
even the Asagba of Asaba said it clearly, that there's nothing like Rivers Igbo, Delta igbo. That they are all igbos
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
hermesprogidy:
See petty and irrelevant arguments of her tribal origin. If she had a Yoruba sounding name, there would have been no specter of doubt if her ethnicity was Yoruba, even if she was from Kogi State, but people are here going ballistic on her ethnicity, just because she is from Delta State, even Igbos, who should know better. This is why Biafra failed and will never come to fruition. The distinction of Igbos by State of origin rather than language is a political strategy to sow division among igbos, which unfortunately has been embraced by Igbos living across the River Niger.
Okonjo Iweala is igbo, it should be that simple. The connotation"Delta Igbo" makes no sense. But what do I know?
she's from Abia to start with and got married to a Delta Igbo man
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by hermesprogidy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
she's from Abia to start with and got married to a Delta Igbo man
What is Delta igbo?
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
hermesprogidy:

What is Delta igbo?
just saying. They used to call then Bendel Igbo then Delta Igbo, but for me they are Igbos
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
francotunsco:

Delta State is not Igbo!
what is it? Yoruba?
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

just how bini, isan and auchi bear hausa names
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by oloyedewaris(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=Seebrian post=98792281][/quote] Can you name the 500, if not then there are only three

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Slashes Oyo’s ‘Unrealistic’ N285bn Budget, Signs N103bn (Pics) / Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja, Picket Power Ministry / 10 Major Jailbreaks On President Buhari’s Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.