Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO (20961 Views)

#DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Gordon Brown Backs Okonjo-Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by oloyedewaris(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
u guys just make wild accusations
Which one is wild accusation now, is it not on this same nairaland that some set of religious Igbo said Biden is antichrist while trump is God sent
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by oloyedewaris(m): 4:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
u guys just make wild accusations
Which one is wild accusation now, is it not on this same nairaland that some set of religious Igbo said Biden is antichrist while trump is God sent

Or did you just joined this forum
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

Is she igbo to start Mr know it all? Enuani is their tribe not igbo
if indeed that your imaginary benin empire (that only 5 white men burnt to the ground) extended to dahomey, so u mean all yorubaland was part of it abi. How comes the empire didnt even reach uromi that is 30min away from Benin?
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by hermesprogidy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
just saying. They used to call then Bendel Igbo then Delta Igbo, but for me they are Igbos
That's my point. Igbo is igbo, these terms "Delta igbo, Bendel Igbo" were manufactured by politicians after the Civil War to sow perpetual division amongst the Igbos, and it seems to be working.

1 Like

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Or did you just joined this forum
any igbo man can say whatever he wants to say, he is not the spokesman of the Igbo nation. I am a born and bred igbo man, hate trump like hell. And supported biden from the day he won the primaries. Too much support when he chose Kamala Harris as his VP because Harris is one woman i like so much from the day i watched her in Senate Judiciary Committee interrogating supreme court judge nominee Kavanaugh or so.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
frog12:
is it a MUST this woman must be in charge of everything
then they will start saying GLORY to GOD!

common to FIX economy, she no FIT!
the one your present minister of finance is fixing abi. NOI negotiated with Paris Club and settled all Nigeria's foreign debt which has piled up in the present administration. NOI suggested that we should save for the rainy day, your governors refused citing one nonsense constitution, now hunger is biting all of you, both pro and anti buhari people, no money anywhere.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by thatigboman: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

I speak igbo too in case you know. Secondly am not Edo to start with. Thirdly, there are many Nigerians who speak igbo even though that is not their tribe. So if you insult the Edo race, it is your headache not mine. We are not into fraud or shipment of hard drugs
but you are all over italy servicing oyibo. That's Edo's 1 and only industry.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by oloyedewaris(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
any igbo man can say whatever he wants to say, he is not the spokesman of the Igbo nation. I am a born and bred igbo man, hate trump like hell. And supported biden from the day he won the primaries. Too much support when he chose Kamala Harris as his VP because Harris is one woman i like so much from the day i watched her in Senate Judiciary Committee interrogating supreme court judge nominee Kavanaugh or so.
Ok i accepted you don't hate Biden, but the fact still remains most Igbo did not support biden during the election
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
but you are all over italy servicing oyibo. That's Edo's 1 and only industry.
I non be Edo oh! Just love the moniker. Am a confirm igbo man
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
thatigboman:
and u dont know that enuani is an igbo word, pronounced enuana in my town
You don't know that Umutu is an igbo word yet they don't identify with igbo
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by pasol4real(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

She is from Delta state however she has ties with the igbos.
She is from delta state n she is a confirmed Igbo
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by pasol4real(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
edoairways:

If I call you olodo now , oga seun n him ppl go vex for me.
So in your warped head you don’t know that enuani is an Igbo dialect, like the different dialects in Igbo Land.
For your info , enuani is spoken by igbos in delta, onitsha, obosi other parts of anambra , some parts in abia, n rivers state.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by pasol4real(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
frog12:
is it a MUST this woman must be in charge of everything
then they will start saying GLORY to GOD!

common to FIX economy, she no FIT!
E choke you abi....
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by pasol4real(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
NwaAro:

You're Edo, stop denying your useless father's identity you mud-groveling pig. I'm a proud Asaba boy for the records, and you won't dare stand in my face and tell me I'm not Igbo, na for inside bush your ancestors go collect your remains.
Lobatan!
Church ah gbasa!
Shikena!
Case closed!!!!
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
pasol4real:

If I call you olodo now , oga seun n him ppl go vex for me.
So in your warped head you don’t know that enuani is an Igbo dialect, like the different dialects in Igbo Land.
For your info , enuani is spoken by igbos in delta, onitsha, obosi other parts of anambra , some parts in abia, n rivers state.
If you don't have convincing evidence please don't reply. I lived among those people before we moved to other states. We work with fact not hearsay.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by pasol4real(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
edoairways:

If you don't have convincing evidence please don't reply. I lived among those people before we moved to other states. We work with fact not hearsay.
My in-laws are enuanis so I know first hand, what am talking about
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
edoairways:

She is from Delta state however she has ties with the igbos.

It's wrong to say that she has ties with Igbos. She's completely an Igbo woman from Ogwashi Uku married to an Abia State man.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
edoairways:

Let me explain further for clarity. He choose to identify with the igbos hence they see her as their sister.

Nobody chooses to identify with his or her tribe. She's Igbo. That's her identity.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
edoairways:

Let me explain further for clarity. He choose to identify with the igbos hence they see her as their sister.

Nobody chooses to identify with his or her tribe. She's Igbo. That's her identity.

After all, the Fulanis of sokoto and Katsina are all brothers and sisters.
Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by edoairways: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mandeyy:

After all, the Fulanis of sokoto and Katsina are all brothers and sisters.
Na so

Re: DG-WTO: US Officially Backs Okonjo-Iweala To Lead The WTO by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
edoairways:

They're all Igbo sub groups..

Enu Ani - Land Top

Enu Ugwu ( Enugu) - Hill Top

Ani Ocha - Virgin Lands

Ani Oma - Good lands

Etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Tells Umahi To Vacate His Seat As Ebonyi Governor / Buhari Host US Special Presidential Envoy, John Kerry In Aso Rock (Photos) / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.