Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (14963 Views)

Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Big Nyash In The Church (2) (3) (4)

. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2021

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by MickzyDonald: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
No 1... It gives a fukum fukum sound grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by meobizy(f): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
I happened to enquire from some guys the benefits of a lady having huge butts but,the reply I got wasn't even logical enough.
If you didn’t understand the reasons in the real world then it’s here you would? Lol.

Re: . by MJBOLT: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
this thread would have been better if you uploaded pictures of your bumbum but there's no need for that,98% of NL ladies have flat bumbum,the remaining 2% have deactivated.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
StacyO:
I happened to enquire from some guys the benefits of a lady having huge butts but,the reply I got wasn't even logical enough.

I mean,many men go into marriages just cause of the appealing nature of a woman's flesh.

I can only but understand the trouble most ladies face when passing the street. You get this sort of attention that's totally embarrassing and insultive.

Those that don't have feel left out and will want to do anything to get huge butts,like going under the knife. Why? Cause they are being pressured and stigmatized.

Dear men of nairaland, can you please spot out the importance of big bum bum.
I need advantages, not satisfactages.

For those that'll bash me, I don't mean to bother your evening.

Taink yo.
U Need Advantages because Urs Is Not Big Or As Big As Theirs.

Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2021

The nyansh must not only be big but must also be soft..

It's just a pity that men would choose to employ a lady who has a hig nyansh as his secretary rather than go for the one with a first class degree who has a flat nyansh

That's one reason why some ladies wouldn't mind crossing the river nile just to go do butt enlargement..

In a nutshell,woman wey get big nyansh no go need to go sit down dey wait for interview....all she need do is just to go shake shake shake And your problem go just viam viam

Re: . by KidDarkness(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Natural pillow

Re: . by Jenny1010(f): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
With big bum , you can control most men. For me I use my natural big bum to draw men to God. grin

19 Likes

Re: . by luminouz(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jenny1010:
With big bum , you can control most men. For me I use my natural big bum to draw men to God. grin

Draw ko...drawer ni.

Liar liar... That's even if you have a big bum bum

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by DICKstractor: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2021

Big bumbum announces you before you introduce yourself

Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jenny1010:
Abeg come and draw me closer to God...I want to know God now abeg, through you

Re: . by Kriss216: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
Illicit thread!

*exit thread*
Re: . by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: . by illicit(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
It cushions the ride....
Re: . by MJBOLT: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
DICKstractor:

Big bumbum announces you before you introduce yourself

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Digableplanets6(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Big bum bum does things to me.

Re: . by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:
No 1... It gives a fukum fukum sound grin

Explain sir.

I want to learn grin

We virginlanders want to learn grin

Re: . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
this thread would have been better if you uploaded pictures of your bumbum but there's no need for that,98% of NL ladies have flat bumbum,the remaining 2% have deactivated.

I've had enough trolls on nairaland.

Give me reasons why you like big nyash
Re: . by MickzyDonald: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
StacyO:

Explain sir.

I want to learn grin
Its a practical stuff so we need to engage in the act so i can show you,i hope you don't mind grin
Re: . by Pelxmiye(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jenny1010:

Liar
Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
It cushions the ride....

Chinsos.

**put's on my glasses**

Grammar on top bum bum

Re: . by oluwasegun007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
You talk about big bum..imagine the flat azz up there

OP u no try at all.
Re: . by tnerro1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
Big bum bum makes you dream sweet dreams, imagining when u are pressing it cheesy

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
meobizy:

If you didn’t understand the reasons in the real world then it’s here you would? Lol.

E shock me ooo

Ever walked past a group of guys?
Your heart beat will increase by 10%

I want to know the benefit of that flesh.
Dazall angry
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Its a practical stuff so we need to engage in the act so i can show you,i hope you don't mind grin

Read my mention again grin
Re: . by The5DME(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Dem bury the Op sense with her placenta when dem born am.......

Re: . by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
tnerro1:
Big bum bum makes you dream sweet dreams, imagining when u are pressing it cheesy

Like wet dreams?? undecided

Or having sex with the spirit of succubus and the other bus?
Re: . by humilitypays(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
StacyO:

E shock me ooo

Ever walked past a group of guys?
Your heart beat will increase by 10%

I want to know the benefit of that flesh.
Dazall angry
let me be explicit for you.

Sexual pleasure involves satisfaction of the eyes first before the flesh. You can never get pleasure from something that is not visually appealing to you in the first place. And dangling body structure with dangling or well curved and protruding buttocks gives most men sexual satisfaction. That's number one reason.

Now going on the explicit side, a lady with enough dangling flesh on her buttocks seems more pleasurable during sex than one with flat bonny buttocks.

The fleshy buttocks makes her feminine core more sticky and tighter, and the flesh thereof tickles the mans dick while digging or stroking, whereas that of a flat ass lady may even be bonny and wide, making it difficulty for the man to achieve orgasm faster.

A poster also made mention of sound, he has a point too.

Lastly ladies with big buttock get more or better fitting on clothe than those with flat buttocks.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jenny1010:
yinmu

Re: . by Nazgul: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's all vanity...

I've said this here severally and I'll say it again. I prefer girls with moderate or even small boobs and back side. I see those ones with abnormally big boobs and back side as being fake. So many surgical centers theses days, I need to be sure that what I'm lusting after is actually real not some kind of implants.

Re: . by Debzempire(f): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wahala for who no get ukwu o cheesy cheesy

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man