Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man (14969 Views)

My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by BlackPeni5: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Handsome men get the best girls all around the world. You may look attractive but you are not handsome.

The true definition of handsome is having something (valuable) in your hands. Most likely Money...so if you think you got swag or have a pretty face and believe that you are handsome, think again.

Ugly obasanjo married fine Stella, Ugly Tinubu married fine Remi, Ugly Seal married beautiful Heidi Klum (though divorced).

Na money be fine o...take note boys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by kingofpool: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
I gat all, u can check it out in my as.s
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
When you are handsome and rich----BEST

when you are ugly and rich-----BETTER

When you are handsome and broke-----GOOD

When you are ugly and broke------BULLSHEET angry

11 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Pdizzle(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Money knows best
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Chubhie: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
I remember when I used to be as broke as hell I had girls then who just loved me like crazy but now that baba God is beginning to bless my hustle am having a hard time separating the chaffs from the real deal. Sometimes, I wish I could just go back to those puppy love.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2013
This OP must be an ugly fellow and might have as well lost a girl to a cute guy. Mr. Man, make use of Tura soap and brush up alittle undecided
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by oginga: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2013
If you're ugly, educated,rich and can dig very deep behind closed doors.... then the sky is your beginning. ' facts'.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by emmadan(m): 9:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Black Peni5: Handsome men get the best girls all around the world. You may look attractive but you are not handsome.

The true definition of handsome is having something (valuable) in your hands. Most likely Money...so if you think you got swag or have a pretty face and believe that you are handsome, think again.

Ugly obasanjo married fine Stella, Ugly Tinubu married fine Remi, Ugly Seal married beautiful Heidi Klum (though divorced).

Na money be fine o...take note boys
you dey console yoursef?or is an excuse for being ugly?

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by youngds: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2013
[size=18pt]OP Guy why the matter they vex you na? Beauty/handsomeness lies in the eyes of the beholder!
so guy chill & wise up cos even with your money some smart girls go chop you, leave you empty & you no go even see her bra self talkless of her pant! while a cute smart guy would sex same girl on the first date & not even spend a penny on her, Mehn wise up even if you av the cash![/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by IAMBREEZY: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2013
fact!
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by adekoonlay(m): 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt]OP Guy why the matter they vex you na? Beauty/handsomeness lies in the eyes of the beholder!
so guy chill & wise up cos even with your money some smart girls go chop you, leave you empty & you no go even see her bra self talkless of her pant! while a cute smart guy would sex same girl on the first date & not even spend a penny on her, Mehn wise up even if you av the cash![/size]
on point my bro, ur money will only buy u sex from a LovePeddler but ur intellect and little of ur look will give u more than wat u bargain for.
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Icudkill: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
adekoonlay:
on point my bro, ur money will only buy u sex from a LovePeddler but ur intellect and little of ur look will give u more than wat u bargain for.
In nigeria today money ill buy u love.. Ar mean real love
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by ignis: 1:32am On Dec 23, 2013
I.cud.kill:

In nigeria today money ill buy u love.. Ar mean real love
Sorry, not in all cases...
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Brimmie(m): 1:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by amiskurie(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2013
I'm handsome and handsome lol
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by Bola2408(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt]OP Guy why the matter they vex you na? Beauty/handsomeness lies in the eyes of the beholder!

Dats not true man. Remi wuld have only choped Tinubu's money without marrying him. Same thing to stella Obasanjo. And anoda example is d popular actor's wife - Sanyeri. Am sure u knw how ugly d guy is.

Even if u're not careful, a laughable ugly man but heavenly rich will snatch ur wife 4rm u.....

Though not all women but over 90% of dem...

....Talking 4rm experience.
Re: How To Know If You Are A Handsome Man by BlackPeni5: 12:38am On Dec 26, 2013
Who the fvck is the moderator on this section. How dare you hide an innocent comment of mine.....make God no punish person for this thread o

(1) (Reply)

. / Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.