Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand (1225 Views)

Come On Narialand / From 4chan, Trying To Find Love On Narialand / To The Condemners On Narialand Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by Ladikwa(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
A guy gave a comment, that his girlfriend cheated on him. which made her start begging him for forgiveness, with tears in her eyes. then his reaction was going down on his knees to cry, only to raise his head up to see his girlfriend laughing at him. I laugh tire grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ladikwa:
A guy gave a comment, that his girlfriend cheated on him. which made her start begging him for forgiveness, with tears in her eyes. then his reaction was going down on his knees to cry, only to raise his head up to see his girlfriend laughing at him. I laugh tire grin
how is this funny? undecided
Re: The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by FalseProphet1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ladikwa:
The dark forces are trying to make you run mad. You must not allow them succeed.

1 Like

Re: The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:

The dark forces are trying to make you run mad. You must not allow them succeed.
Lmao our prophet has spoken
Re: The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by daxon001(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:

To me this is the most funny post in this thread grin.
Weird OP grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by Ladikwa(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2021
SmellySperm:

how is this funny? undecided

This is so funny dude
Re: The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by Dreadlock69(m): 11:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Make Dem no reason your matter

Re: The Most Funny Comment I Read On Narialand by Adasun(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lols > grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Talk About The Worst Thing That Has Happened To Them On The Inter / Can Precum Cause Pregnancy? / These Two American Singers Are Blessed With Curves (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.