Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. (1359 Views)

Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Why Do Girls Dont Always Want Their Brothers To Date Their Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by adams4real(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
ive heard this before now im seeing it happening. what do you all feel about it?
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by xynerise: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
Life is complicated. undecided
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by akinreals: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Very true Adams, i am talking from experience,
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by Inzia(f): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
dats very true oh gosh and y is it like dat wit all d love and at d end either they girl or the dude is gone, !!!!! the word love is too complicated, !!! smiley grin tongue embarassed undecided kiss cry embarassed oh no i hate it when it is like dat really, !!!
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by COMPAQ(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
I've always said that the person one marries is not the onlt person one could[i][/i] have married. I've had serious relationships with about 4 women before I eventually got married and in the right circumstances, i could have got married to anyone of them. The level of happiness I would be having with each of them after a few years of marriage is however subject to debate!!
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by Abbycrown(f): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
True. It's one in twenty. wink
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by iice(f): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Well not always. . .some people are lucky smiley
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by clemcykul(f): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
youre right poster. . thats why its advisable to go incommunicado with your ex when married . .cause old firewood burns faster.
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
So freaking true cry cry cry
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by SexyDuby(f): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
Dats how dis life is oooo.

Just a few marry d ones dey love d most cuz its either dere's a religious, tribe, financial e.t.c imbalance so dey jus part ways
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by ebila(m): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
@Topic,
It almost impossible to find anyfin dat works a certain way always when it coms to life.Annoyingly!
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by dare2think: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
It's a complicated issue but nobody knows what would happen if you do marry the one you Love the most. If they change, then it hurts more. Nobody forces anybody to marry (with exception to some families), but when you eventually marry someone is it not on the prelude that you love that person enough to marry them. The only time you'll realise if you've made the right decision is when you've started to have Grand-children.
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
you dont have to, imo.
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by freecocoa(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
seems like its true but i hope mine will be an exception.
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by HighChief4(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
Very very True
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by nezpablo: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
That's life!You don't get what you want always.It is as true as the existence of God.A lot of guys are with heavy heart because the lady they love doesn't care a hoot about them.The next thing is to take life as it is,learn from your mistake and reflect on it.The downfall of a man is not the end of his life!
Re: You Dont "always" Marry The Guy Or The Girl You Love Most. by Connoisseur(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
So so true. Life could be so unfair.
When you thought you had that perfect thing, you won't see that sucker punch that knocks you out flat and cold.
Though some people are very much lucky. To this kind of people, they would never understand.

(1) (Reply)

. . . Playing Your Games Well (from A Retired Player 190) / If Ur Papa Snatch Ur Girlfriend Na Wetin U Go Do? / Are There Still Men Who Write Peoms And Do Ladies Consider Them Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.