Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (57234 Views)

Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by sokia: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2021
goldony:
Before my very eyes,a friend withdrew over 300k from a bank,got into a taxi with other people inside the cab. As he came down to our place he opened the bag n all his money turned to paper. I cried myself....
It happens
exactly what happened to My old man in 2010. almost lost More than a millions
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by 1Dray(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2021
chubinwa:
this post is devoid of clear evidence of prove
Continue speaking grammar till it hit you.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2021
GofuckYourself, how can we guard against this? shocked shocked
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2021
mytime24:
All this scammers killing their own people, they dnt even know if d seller borrow money to do his/her bizness. I dnt support even bt

I thought their initial game was to take wat belong to them back frm d white men So y targeting d locals
So this one can make sense too? First time.

I will have to sacrifice big goat for you
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by obyrich(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2021
alpamo6:
I think they paid with real money, after counting, changed their mind, collected the money, immediately swapped the bag, and consented to buy, the seller didn't notice because they usually create chaos. It is just a trick, not juju.
This is exactly what I thought happened. They must have distracted her and swapped the money after payment without her knowledge.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Tejuri(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Tragic
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Andrewkinggg: 10:58am On Feb 08, 2021
Crazy times!
I was about to submit a post of how my dad was defrauded of about 150k on Saturday. He didn’t realize until sunday, yesterday. He sells bags of rice in wholesale, the scammer got about 5 bags of rice worth over 140k plus, took my dad’s account number and sent it to someone(I believe is a staff of first bank) checked my dads account balance so that the fake alert corresponds will correspond with the current balance.

He got to the bank this morning, they confirmed our fears that indeed it was a fake alert. I cannot just cry. May God judge these fraudsters accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by kazeem74: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2021
Not all are charm, they work on your intelligence and security cautions
We just have to be security cautions in whatever we do now
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Geesaintagape: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story, else it has to be a charm or magic.
It was magic power.
It was never money, the more u look the less u see.
My sis was given a wrist watch a day like that . I saw the watch that day but by the following day we saw stick on the table exactly the place she kept the watch. We met the guy that gifted her the watch the confessed that she only tested a charm that given to him by one Yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Rugaria: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2021
They inserted the fake when your attention was not there.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2021
Darkest wicked voodoo. Wickedness in high places
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Same shit happend to me in cotonou
I run comot frm dat useless country

5 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Olarewaju89: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2021
rafcrown:
I cant do any business in Nigeria without CCTV cameras everywhere.

Correct
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Olarewaju89: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2021
Andrewkinggg:
Crazy times!
I was about to submit a post of how my dad was defrauded of about 150k on Saturday. He didn’t realize until sunday, yesterday. He sells bags of rice in wholesale, the scammer got about 5 bags of rice worth over 140k plus, took my dad’s account number and sent it to someone(I believe is a staff of first bank) checked my dads account balance so that the fake alert corresponds will correspond with the current balance.

He got to the bank this morning, they confirmed our fears that indeed it was a fake alert. I cannot just cry. May God judge these fraudsters accordingly.

This is serious ooo

I pity your dad cry
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2021
very sad
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by BigSam13: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2021
what else can't happen in 9ja, nothing is new
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Olarewaju89: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2021
1Dray:
Continue speaking grammar till it hit you.

Don't mind the idiot na scammer.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by drLammy(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
uuzba:

Usually such things work when you yourself are very desperate.

Its not always when you're desperate bro, they have their way of working on your subconscious.
Okay let's assume the poor woman hasn't made that kind of great sales in a while, Suddenly someone well kitted and organized just approached and needed 30bqgs... Instantly all her mind wud be on the profits

Fiam they start working on her subconscious.

It can happen to anybody

2 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2021
you started badly and ended well, no one ask you to agree to story, its obvious as you can see a live video and the main point you ended with which is say na juju

na this same format those indian men take overtake dubai property, during those days dem dey do their juju like mad, dem go give you real cash, sign property document and after depature from the deal sittings, the money turn paper but no going back again as they now have the property document

it happens alot, nothing new to me

we should expect more of this these days as vergetable in aso rock and other old fools had agreed to ban cryptocurrency which many have been using to make a living, now dem won frustrated us further so people will be looking for alternative means to make money, expect more of money ritual killings soon as well

stupid country led by stupid and old fools
setobaba:
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Kelvin3476: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
It was paper from the beginning..She was charmed she didn't see it since
Exactly
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by alingo2013(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:

This has happened to me before but mine was 20k in Jos
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by orisunmibare01(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2021
jabolo:
Hint: similar to Churches and their background music and Pastor with commanding voice, true.

This is quite true. Especially the commanding voice. It makes everything they say to sound so true that you'll not bother to weigh or reason about it.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by AuroraB(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2021
chubinwa:
this post is devoid of clear evidence of prove
Oshe, lawyer! cheesy undecided
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Olarewaju89: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2021
MartinsD12:

You want me to believe this trash

Nobody force you to believe but just wait patiently and it will reach out to you.

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by govomotors: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2021
How much is 20 bags of rice?

I thought a bag is 30-35k. So how come 20 bags is #400k

To o much acting
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2021
2RUTHHURTS:
GofuckYourself, how can we guard against this? shocked shocked

It's basic hypnosis grin very elementary

They had information and approached her and she was hypnotized without even knowing it. grin

You have to know the how's and defenses
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Martinez39s(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2021
Whatever it is, it's not juju/voodoo.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2021
mytime24:
All this scammers killing their own people, they dnt even know if d seller borrow money to do his/her bizness. I dnt support even bt

I thought their initial game was to take wat belong to them back frm d white men So y targeting d locals
Which yeye white men? A thief is a thief it doesn't matter if it is international or local.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by banmee(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2021
ebujany:
Evil enchantment....that's why is very important to be spiritually alert

These are the kind of people/society I grew up with. It's a miracle I didn't go insane. Can you imagine the thought process?
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by tamunobello: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmm human being with their wickedness
Iambodemartins:
Money Paid To Woman Who Sold 20 Bags Of Rice Worth 400,000 Naira Turns To Paper

A market woman who sold 20 bags of rice worth 400,000 naira turned to paper when she went to the bank to deposit the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEGb2zteTyY

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by JohnBullMySon: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2021
falcon01:
if I slap you ehhnn!!!
he isn't lying, same thing happened to my cousin. dude went back atm, withdraw all the money in it and handed it over along with his phone to some strange people. than came back and acted like a lunatic that night. me that hardly believes in magic was very shocked. crazy things happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.