Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (57242 Views)

Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by OLABOY8495(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
In This Kind Of Situation My Guys Is Either Them Do Amunimuye,Alupaida Or Anabo.I Think Is Anabo Because Na This Charm They Do This Kind Of Operation,This Charms Are Real Market People Need Spiritual Assitance For Their Business Nigeria Is Not Safe Anymore Ooooooooo.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 12:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Logan23:

Blatant lies.
lies right? U are lucky there are laptops now. Who called it yahoo yahoo, then it was called "19" o wash wash. U ar polly too young to know tho
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Andrewkinggg: 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
SaintUlot:

It is a flash fund scam, even if your dad check his balance as @ the time, he ll see the money there, just that the money ll reverse thereafter, no bank official is involved. Scammers are upgrading their skills everyday.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

WOW! THIS IS DANGEROUS.. THAT MEANS ANYONE CAN FALL VICTIM.. MAY GOD SAVE US
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by capitalzero: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Iambodemartins:
Money Paid To Woman Who Sold 20 Bags Of Rice Worth 400,000 Naira Turns To Paper

A market woman who sold 20 bags of rice worth 400,000 naira turned to paper when she went to the bank to deposit the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEGb2zteTyY

Isuju
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by dangotesmummy: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
It's scam not jazz. Those papers were cut in the same size and length of each note and you ll only remember to cross-check hours later
she no count the money one by one when they gave HER?
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Belleful: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
it also happened to me. back in the days in the early nineties, I went to enerhen juct in warri. bought a silver wrist watch from some guys Hawking it. after the transaction, they put the watch in a white envelope paper and gave me why I gladly put it in my pocket. on my way going, I na ask myself, why wait till u get home B4 wearing it, when I can rock it now. that was how I brought out the envelope, open it to see a big stone inside. the silver wrist watch have turn to store.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by francisbarrack(m): 1:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Henix:
The story doesn't look real, the video looks staged. They probably acted it and uploaded to attract traffic to their channel

It's real n this na real juju
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story, else it has to be a charm or magic.
It's hypnosis. It happens.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Afonjaland, a haven for scam, too bad for the woman.
Must you display your foolishness
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na the stupid buhari cause am. He cosed the border and made life too difficult for the masses to the extent that ordinary rice have become a very scarce commodity and the people are doing anything to survive including criminal acts.
May God punish buhari and his entire household even in his shallow grave.
Thank God his useless wife Aisha have left him and she is in Dubai now enjoying life with small small arab boys.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by femi4: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
dangotesmummy:
she no count the money one by one when they gave HER?
she did but in the process of trying to help her, the exchange took place

Anytime a buyer/seller seems disorganize, trying to help or distract you from the main transaction.... beware, na them

2 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by seglabsy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
OLABOY8495:
In This Kind Of Situation My Guys Is Either Them Do Amunimuye,Alupaida Or Anabo.I Think Is Anabo Because Na This Charm They Do This Kind Of Operation,This Charms Are Real Market People Need Spiritual Assitance For Their Business Nigeria Is Not Safe Anymore Ooooooooo.
it was alupaida
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
goldony:
Before my very eyes,a friend withdrew over 300k from a bank,got into a taxi with other people inside the cab. As he came down to our place he opened the bag n all his money turned to paper. I cried myself....
It happens
so the bank charmed the money??
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by blackslayer: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Idiots already talking about charm! When you don't understand the science , one tends to look for some sort of supernatural form of explanation.
It was not charm....probably a chemical was applied to the paper that makes the currency print fade away after some elapsed time.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by femi4: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
harmargedon:
illusions!!, Don't always trust your eyes for they are easily decieved, learn to train your mind so as to live above illusions.
Honestly, that's how they operate. They always go for the mind, once the mind is captured, the rest is history

2 Likes

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Guymen don do the trader wash wash. The more you look the less you see
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by KnightsTemplar(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story, else it has to be a charm or magic.

No charm, it was swapped. If they hadn't succeeded, they would've returned the rice with one story that they are not buying again.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by shilz(f): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Andrewkinggg:
Crazy times!
I was about to submit a post of how my dad was defrauded of about 150k on Saturday. He didn’t realize until sunday, yesterday. He sells bags of rice in wholesale, the scammer got about 5 bags of rice worth over 140k plus, took my dad’s account number and sent it to someone(I believe is a staff of first bank) checked my dads account balance so that the fake alert corresponds will correspond with the current balance.

He got to the bank this morning, they confirmed our fears that indeed it was a fake alert. I cannot just cry. May God judge these fraudsters accordingly.
they will suffer for it, sorry for this.next time you opt for a transfer,confirm and try to recharge your phone from the bank.if the balance after you recharge doesn't tally u know it's fake.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by wonder233: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
In today's cashless economy, you're still accepting such large volumes of cash for a transaction? Get a POS!
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Cleanworld(f): 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
jabolo:

Hypnotized. It's actually very easy to do this once you figure the person is very suggestible. The gang studies her lifestyle for a few days and implant the subliminal messages that will make her very susceptible to this hynosis. Google 'Darren Brown' for more insight.

Hint: similar to Churches and their background music and Pastor with commanding voice, true.

grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by sholay4star: 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
It was paper from the beginning..She was charmed she didn't see it since

Thats what we called Isiju
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
It was paper from the beginning..She was charmed she didn't see it since
hmmm hope you're not one of them
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by 400billionman: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
jabolo:

Hypnotized. It's actually very easy to do this once you figure the person is very suggestible. The gang studies her lifestyle for a few days and implant the subliminal messages that will make her very susceptible to this hynosis. Google 'Darren Brown' for more insight.

Hint: similar to Churches and their background music and Pastor with commanding voice, true.

You are very right.

Nobody can get up and say he has never been scammed in his life.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by OLABOY8495(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
seglabsy:
it was alupaida
NO THEY WHINNE ME JOOR
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by wildlife9999(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Charm are real. In the days of multilink, Visa phone, zoom starcom, the day of business center, i was selling recharge card, doing phone call @20 per minute back then i was charm on faithful day the scammer took me from my sister shop down to one local hospital upstairs. I didn't know what was going on my mind, the scammers was telling me I'm going to sell all my card. While i was in the hospital he ask for glo 1k i give am, after glo he enter mtn i gave after i gave him airtel Vmobile then after collecting all the card in my bag i left to my sister shop that was when i realize i have been scam. I rant back to hospitals omo Bobo Don japa i ask the people around there if they see one man with long sleeve, bar low cut, they say no, i cried come back. This ugly incident happened as early morning as i open shop. So charm is real, charm is harmless sprite like a veil cover from head to toe. It disappear after a few moments,

Last month charm was use on my niece as she was wondering for job her phone was collected and her hand bag few minutes later her sense was restored
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by HRprof: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Another tricks could be that they actually paid the woman with real money and she entered one chance vehicle and they exchange the money with paper without her notice. It happens to someone who went to the bank and withdraw 300k into 500 hundred bundles and it was wrapped inside Lyon bag and she put it inside her hand bag when she entered inside a taxi going home she didn't notice that a guy open her hand bag exchange the money to a wrapped paper like they way they wrapped the money . When she got home open her bag to discover the paper instead of money she withdrawn from bank, she rushed back to the bank claiming that bank paid her paper not money.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by gaftsoil(m): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
what they used on her is The more you look the less you see. It was paper right from time, it never changed
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Abudu2000:
lies right? U are lucky there are laptops now. Who called it yahoo yahoo, then it was called "19" o wash wash. U ar polly too young to know tho

Oga be quiet n end superstition in ur life. That money was swapped, nothing more
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by mosesaigbe(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Are you serious ?

If true ,I pity the innocent woman.

Divine restoration to her.

and may God reward the evil doers according to thier works .

This will never be our potion .
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Emeka71(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
mytime24:
All this scammers killing their own people, they dnt even know if d seller borrow money to do his/her bizness. I dnt support even bt

I thought their initial game was to take wat belong to them back frm d white men So y targeting d locals
You're right.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by evans4luv: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Legalcriminal:
To the guy above me you don’t need to believe
This happen to someone in my neighborhood tho I was young then.
Some kind of charm/magic

Guyy! Why so dump is central bank a commercial bank where everybody can get into. And btw I’m just trying to let the guy above me who don’t belive in charm knows this is real before he modified his post
my brother very real, it happen beside my shop back then 2001, the woman that was selling cloths, they did it to her too, after the guy finish buying goods and deposite partpayment and ask the lady to pack her goods that he want to buy somethings in the market, when he return he will pay the bal and carry the goods, the guy left, the lady waited for him to return which he never did, we told her to sample her goods since his money is with her, that the man will eventualy return the next day....could u believe when she open the bag to shade the goods back, the whole thing turn to dust, and the woman after inhalling the dust felt sick and eventualy died, so anybody that say its not real should pray hard the bad day never visit them
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
chubinwa:
this post is devoid of clear evidence of prove

Here's a thinking man.............. kiss kiss

I like you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.