Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) (57238 Views)

Nigeria Central Bank Clears 14 Banks' FX Backlog, Turns To Airlines / Rice Seller Cries Out: The Money They Paid Me Turned To Something Else / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
jabolo:

Hypnotized. It's actually very easy to do this once you figure the person is very suggestible. The gang studies her lifestyle for a few days and implant the subliminal messages that will make her very susceptible to this hynosis. Google 'Darren Brown' for more insight.

Hint: similar to Churches and their background music and Pastor with commanding voice, true.
You understand these things well. Kudos
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by LeanonGOD(m): 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
The money did not change to paper. Money was counted, placed in an envelope or a bag. Then, the victim was distracted, the bag containing the money was swapped.

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
They swapped the real money to wads of white paper .The give the original cash to the seller to confirm and they pretend to change their mind that they are not buying anymore and collect the money and later decided to buy again so the seller won't confirm the cash and they gave her the paper in the process of changing their decision to buy the product .
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by adebayoggt(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
HopeVictor:
It was paper from the beginning..She was charmed she didn't see it since

That's what they called Alupayida it's an old charm
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Tillatalk: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Henix:
The story doesn't look real, the video looks staged. They probably acted it and uploaded to attract traffic to their channel
why didn't you act your own to since you said it staged
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
realman42:
Well in the north such jazz are common.wen they speak to you and you respond you will lose ur senses and u will only come back after they are done with you.there is one for love.once someone uses it on u you go dey love d person like madd.
I need jazz for that last one u said, I wan knack one babe like that
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by nnekaike(f): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
This happened to me 23/12/2011,I can never forget that day,mine turned to newspaper.
A man came to the shop I was learning a skill to buy recharge cards and bought cards work 15k,I was the the only one in the shop,I counted and double checked the cash before he left.
Few minutes later my madam enter shop,I brought out money to give her,it was newspaper that followed I was depressed for weeks,JUJU is REAL.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
nnekaike:
This happened to me 23/12/2011,I can never forget that day,mine turned to newspaper.
A man came to the shop I was learning a skill to buy recharge cards and bought cards work 15k,I was the the only one in the shop,I counted and double checked the cash before he left.
Few minutes later my madam enter shop,I brought out money to give her,it was newspaper that followed I was depressed for weeks,JUJU is REAL.
lies lies lies lies lies
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by cooooooks(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
She was duped, no 'spiritual' explanations necessary.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by nnekaike(f): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
lies lies lies lies lies
Hmmmmm, until it happens to some1 you know.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by lastchild: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Boxer007:

stop watchin nollywoood movies.. Black magic is Fraud & not real. Wise up sir! angry
if you are an atheist and think like this then very good, but if you are not, then you are a fool
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by abidem4real: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Iambodemartins:
Money Paid To Woman Who Sold 20 Bags Of Rice Worth 400,000 Naira Turns To Paper

A market woman who sold 20 bags of rice worth 400,000 naira turned to paper when she went to the bank to deposit the money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEGb2zteTyY
I doubt it if Nigerians are not the most wicked on Earth

1 Like

Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Boxer007(m): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
lastchild:
if you are an atheist and think like this then very good, but if you are not, then you are a fool

son, Black magic do not exist ...... If u cant find woman, PAY FOR ONE. PREACH!!! angry
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by lastchild: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
Boxer007:

son, Black magic do not exist ...... If u cant find woman, PAY FOR ONE. PREACH!!! angry
are you sure you read the story? it talks about money turning to paper and not finding woman
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Boxer007(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
lastchild:
are you sure you read the story? it talks about money turning to paper and not finding woman

yea but u said u with ness black magic & yor friend turn water into moiney with a woman (read yor post again) Bro please stop worship witch & go to church... black magic is fake. PREACH angry
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2021
This is super story ... undecided I refused to accept this tale with my big chest undecided
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
Oga, they probably swapped his money. Nothing like juju

Sister! It's juju! Another girl withdrew cash for her madam, got into a cab held the bag tightly but was alarmed that the cash was stones. I say what I know
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Stanleyq: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:
To the guy above me you don’t need to believe
This happen to someone in my neighborhood tho I was young then.
Some kind of charm/magic

Guyy! Why so dump is central bank a commercial bank where everybody can get into. And btw I’m just trying to let the guy above me who don’t belive in charm knows this is real before he modified his post
One Dibia who came to advertise his charms told us that charms do not work in banks and its true.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by ddeola: 3:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Evil men
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2021
Can we wait for Logical and residential Nairaland scientists stance on this?

They should help us verify the claims and summarize their findings in brief and concise points.

Signed.
Compatibilist Association of Nigeria,
Uromi Branch, Edo State.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by falcon01: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2021
OLABOY8495:
U No Get Sense Pray They No Catch U Because U Go Run Mad,My Guy Am A Living Witness To It.
try me! I'll give 500k to any body who successfully Use juju on me
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by realman42: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
I need jazz for that last one u said, I wan knack one babe like that
Hahaha my hand no dey o.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2021
realman42:

Hahaha my hand no dey o.
Chai
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:57am On Feb 09, 2021
OLABOY8495:
U No Get Sense Pray They No Catch U Because U Go Run Mad,My Guy Am A Living Witness To It.
Do u know where I can get jazz to get any girls pussy
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
setobaba:
As for me, I refuse to agree to the story, else it has to be a charm or magic.

Happened to some Hausa guy in calabar depots
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by Bassmetrics: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
When I saw dis headline this morning , I doubted such happening; not until I witnessed d same tin dis afternoon at Ikotun market, lagos.

A lady lost her 400k she was about depositing in a bank to a woman she just helped lift a load to her head cos d latter had a baby at her back. On getting inside d bank, her money turned to a female skirt.

People are becoming more heartless as the day goes by!
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by ahnie: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Orente1 hello pls the card is ready.
Iyazainab you also.
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by ahnie: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pls send me pm to collect the cards
Cc orente1
Iyazainab
Re: Rice Seller's N400,000 Turns To Paper In Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State (Video) by IyaZainab: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
ahnie:
Pls send me pm to collect the cards
Cc orente1
Iyazainab

I have ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"No More International Transactions!" Did You Receive This? / Ooni Of Ife And Aliko Dangote On A Tour Of Dangote Refinery / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.