Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? (732 Views)

GUYS!! The Moment She Says "No", Get Out Immediately!! Don't Be Stupid! [photos] / Connect To People Online On Instagram And Find Your Match Or Date Now For Free!! / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
You are torn between watching your team play at the UEFA champions league grand finale

Or Making love with your wife all night

You can't have both

What will u pick
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Kriss216: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
What time is the match

4 Likes

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by thesicilian: 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
The frivolous ruminations of an idle mind...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by LMS1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
IN SUCH Dilemna ITS KONJI THAT WILL DECIDE NOT MEgrin
Op If U Were My Wife Would U Give Me For The Night Without Nagging?
grin
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by SavageBoy: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
An idle mind is not only a devil's workshop, but also a site where refuse and rubbish are dumpedundecided
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by milann: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm banging the shit out of madam. Football can wait.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Aplaudez(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
My wifee over and over again!
YouTube get highlights na

1 Like

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by EmptyGarden(m): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Easy, my wife no dey run... I'll still come back and meet her at home.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by richmond500: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:
You are torn between watching your team play at the UEFA champions league grand finale

You can't have both

What will u pick
I don't have the strength to make love all night.
But I ain't gonna miss the football thrills for just sex.
The thing should just be=
"spending a dinner date set up by ur wife vs watching ur favourite football game"

But if its sex vs match, I'll take the match
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
None cus neither her nor football worth my time wink

Who the hell is my wife ? cheesy
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
None cus neither her nor football worth my time wink

Who the hell is my wife ? cheesy

Wow angry
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Offpoint1: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Her private won't disappear after the match, non will my dixk.

Just imagine my team wins the match and I return home... Imagine what the sex will look likegrin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:

Wow angry

I was expecting wow with smiling emoji but i was surprised when you dey vex , wetin happen ? cheesy

You see ehh , we're different wink
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by blinking001(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Football over women any day any time no matter what..wetin be wife?

1 Like

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Kriss216: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
Her private won't disappear after the match, non will my dixk.

Just imagine my team wins the match and I return home... Imagine what the sex will look likegrin
You go too like sex, e dey your body cheesy
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:

You can't have both

What will u pick
Football Match.
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by mosdii(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Football gives an indescribable and incomparable joy that cannot be given by Nigerian Girls.

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wife
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
My own is that...

I need someone to send me cake on Valentine's Day.
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Offpoint1: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kriss216:

You go too like sex, e dey your body cheesy
I'm a virgin with sexual experience... I teach sex and sometimes my students had to do it practically in my present while I explained things to them.
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by tnerro1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
You can never watch that match live again but you can always bleep wifey again and again cheesy
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by zealousayo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Football match. Even if it's on our wedding night, I must see the match. We have enough time to 'fo ara wa lenu' later.
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by afolarin60591: 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
:You are torn between watching your team play at the UEFA champions league grand finaleOr Making love with your wife all nightYou can't have both What will u pick Football Match.
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by paulolee(m): 12:16am On Feb 08, 2021
madam go wait...go watch dt match live n direct..I dnt do highlightz
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Sammmie022: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2021
Business minded Nigeria this is just for fun, frustrated peoples everywhere
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by kabanayol9(m): 12:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Preciousgirl:

You can't have both

What will u pick
The two of them, they are like 5 & 6, nah to just persuade my bae to follow go watch, she will laugh, have fun and even fall in love with me the more after the match.
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Preciousgirl:

You can't have both

What will u pick
I don't watch football sooooooo wife
Re: Guys, The Biggest Football Match Or Your Wife? by criuze(m): 2:45am On Feb 08, 2021
I'll bring the TV set near the bed

but my wife is my every thing

i don't usually control myself watching football, it can give me heart issue

(1) (Reply)

Father Impregnates His 17 Yrs Old Daughter And Kicked Her Out From House / / Abuja Has The Highest Number Of Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.