Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis (25228 Views)

Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu / Time Will Tell On My Position In APC, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Gandollaar(f): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2021
Randy111:
Eyaaaa. Amaechi's foolishness has really grown out of proportion. So your position as a minister has gagged your mouth? If you think you have something meaningful to say that will eventually change things for good then resign the speak up.
I watched the interview. The interview was not soft on him at all.

Last year Ameachi cried out about cows disturbing rail traffic in kaduna and how the cows were everywhere. But when the interviewer asked him what has been done about it, Amaechi wished he never made the cry last year grin grin

As far as I'm concerned, Amaechi said so much about the herders crises even from closed lips.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Ayostephen1(m): 5:39am On Feb 08, 2021
Wait until the kill ur father,mother or brother and sister. This is from our leader Rotimi Ikenga
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by possibility99: 5:50am On Feb 08, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Comment = sack letter+EFCC
This in weak me ohh grin
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Fajoe2020: 5:54am On Feb 08, 2021
What of ipob?
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by MikeBetty(m): 6:00am On Feb 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Imagine!

Amechi, I hope your position as a minister would also allow you to comment when you lose someone somehow close to you?
his position did not stop him from bashing WIKE, or is Rivers state transport ministry? Lizard of ubima dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:03am On Feb 08, 2021
orisunmibare01:
This is where you have to give it to America. They don't freaking care about the position. The allegiance to the country is just too much.
because naija is a jungle banana republic useless country. Is politics supposed to be lucrative?

Is it lucrative in America? Story has it that A man in America who held many juicy political positions including VP for decades could not afford surgery for his son! What does that tell u.

Imagine a highest rank officer paying 2b naira to retain position. Now multiply that by other political positions, u will understand. We can't continue like this, otherwise there will no hope in the future for average Nigerians, only govt people and people connected to govt will have hope.

Bad structure and bad system is the enabler of corruption, backwardness and poverty. Garbage in garbage out.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Enyimbamercedes: 6:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Your CSO was killed in an attack by these people. You covered up by saying he was killed in the shower by faulty electric wiring!

Now you cannot comment on herdsmen by virtue of you position at the table. Enjoy your meal
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Niceman4u(m): 6:09am On Feb 08, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Imagine!

Amechi, I hope your position as a minister would also allow you to comment when you lose someone somehow close to you?

Even if he looses a close relation he will still not talk, he would rather mourn in silence.
These guys have sold their conscience.
"Where are the cows" was the question one of these soulless beings asked when he came for the condolence of a herdsmen-slain citizen.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by dederocs(m): 6:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Stooge, sell out.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by tinktanker: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Ass wipe
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Antoeni(m): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Still they kill your Siblings or kinsmen or even Attack your village, maybe then you can make comments
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by jojoki: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2021
This politician got nothing to offer Us. They only cared about what they would benefit from the system because souls are already sold to the devil. That is more reason why they won't say the truth about the present government.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by freemanq(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2021
I watched the live interview on channels TV, it's now clear to me that most of our so called politicians from the south are just nothing but political slave to their fulani masters.Even your people are being killed you can't condemn the act
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by manyr4luv: 6:50am On Feb 08, 2021
OneTemplate:

Why are some of you so unreasonable? It is like many of you have never had a responsible job or position in your life. How can you be in a government and be openly rebellious against it?

Can you be critical of your boss and his company daily and still be drawing salary from him monthly?

I see a lot of Nigerians making this demand on the likes of Osinbajo, Amaechi etal without them realizing they are just being as lawless as the rest of our society.

Anyone who remains part of the PMB government cannot attack it. They must resign first to be able to do that.

You are the one that is ignorant.
It is not pmbs govt but of nigeria.
You are part of the problem in afrika.
As a civil servant, you have every right to do the right thin while in office cos the useles and dead pmb ddoes not pay himself but nigeria does. Change ya mindset.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Mickeybook(f): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2021
YOU GUYS SHOULD SPEAK UP NOW OR REMAIN SILENT FOR EVER...NO BE UNA MATES DEH RESIGN BIG POSITIONS FOR OTHER COUNTRIES...NAIJA POLITICIANS DONT JUST LIKE THE WORD RESIGN...GREEDY LOTS
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by zoedew: 6:53am On Feb 08, 2021
Exactly! In Nigeria public office shoots conscience to death! When he is done with the public office he will be holed up in Abuja like his master Peter Odili. Unconscionable fellow!
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Mrbenny001: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2021
You're not completely correct.. why do you think ministers are been selected from each state of the country by default.. if he feels his position is too big than the welfare of his people.. then he is the greatest failure of all times..a former governor of his people for that matter.. remember this is democracy.. in fact the national Assembly has to confirm him minister.. which means he was giving the Job by Nigeria
OneTemplate:

Why are some of you so unreasonable? It is like many of you have never had a responsible job or position in your life. How can you be in a government and be openly rebellious against it?

Can you be critical of your boss and his company daily and still be drawing salary from him monthly?

I see a lot of Nigerians making this demand on the likes of Osinbajo, Amaechi etal without them realizing they are just being as lawless as the rest of our society.

Anyone who remains part of the PMB government cannot attack it. They must resign first to be able to do that.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Olatemiseeni24: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2021
What's werey position
Eni ti ori e ti daru
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by IgOga(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Meaning " I dey chop dodo, I nor fit talk ododo (truth)" smh
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by ORIAYO70(m): 6:58am On Feb 08, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/my-position-as-minister-wont-allow-me-comment-on-herdsmen-crisis-amaechi/

See this Efulefu, according to Igbo people.
Because u r transportation minister you r confine to talk about transportation alone...

You r an idiot.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by foreshore(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by 8stargeneral: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Social media never forget
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2021
wots the honourable minister saying ,u can't only condemn the government as a minister (as a government also )but u can talk on headsmen clash nah.abi with all due respect u de craze ?
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Reference(m): 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
obailala:

This is common sense! but you cant exactly expect sound reasoning from people who are angry, or have been blinded by hatred.

There are thousands of other notable persons who are better placed to speak freely about the current crisis in Nigeria; the only people losing sleep over Amaechi not talking are his sworn enemies who are simply desperate to see him mauled.

And what is wrong with political office holders being 'mauled' or 'hated' as you put it. Are they not servants. Do you love or hate your servant? Is that the basis of your relationship with your workers... No.

You love your relations but relate with your servants on the basis of performance commending them when they perform and berating them when they mess up or fall below expectations.

Amaechi may not be held liable for a view on a goverment he serves. My servant will be fired if he or she expresses opinions concerning service to me in public however to berate hapless citizens calling them haters for demanding explanations of public officials who are paid at public expense is just stupid.

We all own this country and those in authority are placed there and paid by the citizens of this country who have every right to demand accountability. How can you call your boss a hater for demanding to know how and why you do what you do when you serially fail and waste his resources....

Anyone expecting praise from the people in the midst of he worst state this country has ever experienced in its history is crazy, period.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by TruthinAction: 7:39am On Feb 08, 2021
butterfly777:
Then resign

With that, you make a huge statement about yourself and the government.

Don't mind him. I pray that the herdsmen invade his village and kill his family members. Then his brain will reset.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by orisa37: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2021
YOU AND NGIGE SHOULD SPEAK UP NOW.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by Awoo88: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2021
This guy is a fool at 60.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2021
dis guy has always been and would 4eva be my best Nigerian politician.

he jez talk d truth plain & square!

cool
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by orisa37: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2021

DON'T BE SECOND RATES TO ELRUFAI.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by orisa37: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2021

DON'T BE SECOND RATES TO ELRUFAI IN APC.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by SmartPolician: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2021
mayklef:
just tell us, u have Sacrifice your conscience to the Devil himself....n by so doing the plight of the common man means absolutely nothing to u werey!!

Let's forget politics for a minute and see things logically Amaechi is right.

He's currently occupying the portfolio of a technocrat, not a politician. So, it's only professional that he speaks on issues that concern his ministry.

In case you don't know the difference, a technocrat is an appointed expert in a field while a politician is anyone who holds an elective position.
Re: Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis by orisa37: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2021

DON'T BE SECOND RATES TO ELRUFAI IN APC AND IN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICC Accepts Petition Against Onanuga, Others Over Alleged Incitement / Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office / Aisha Buhari Arrives Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.