Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga (42693 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by peacekante: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Mike Davids, former pastor at Omega Fire Ministries (OFM), has threatened to reveal information about the infidelity saga involving Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Johnson Suleman in 2017.

Suleiman, founder of OFM, has been in a running battle with Davids over the latter’s allegation that he slept with his wife.

In the latest instalment in their war of words, David countered Suleiman’s claim that he doctored an audio recording where his former principal could be heard threatening his life.

Suleiman had agreed that the voice in the recording was his, but said it was from a conversation he had with a young lady three years ago.

Responding to the clergyman’s comment, Davids shared a video on his Instagram page on Sunday, where he said: “The audio I released is the original audio and Apostle Johnson Suleman knows that the one he released is doctored, fake, manipulated. Don’t forget that I was part of that system for 16 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtWBxr8syTw

“That you sent me out of OFM for reasons of blackmailing pastors, I want everyone to know that it is a lie. I left that ministry of my own freely because I was tired of your ungodliness as a leader.”

Commenting on the issue of the Canada-based singer who claimed to have had an affair with Suleman, he said: “We all know the part I played in Stephanie Otobo saga. You knew how we got Stephanie to come to the altar and apologise to Mama.
I’m coming to that issue because you are pushing me really hard. Because I’m sure that the world and Nigerians will be interested to know how Stephanie eventually came to Auchi to make that confession the day she actually did.”

He also gave Suleman 48 hours ultimatum to order the unfreezing of his accounts or face the consequences.
Video of apostle Suleiman saying he chased pastor Mike out of his ministry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdU77iStHpY

“Thirdly, you are supposed to be a man of God… and I don’t know why they will have my accounts freezed so that I will have no access to funds. I want everyone around the world to be aware of what is going on,” Davids said.

“Presently as I speak to you my account has been freezed. You have 48 hours to instruct those who are behind the blocking of my bank account to undo whatever they have done. If they don’t, you won’t like what is going to follow. Don’t say I didn’t give you this warning

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/pastor-threatens-to-expose-apostle-suleiman-over-stephanie-otobo-saga/

The recorded Audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkdY-dbtWEQ

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by GOFRONT(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na waoo.....All these gods of men

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
When I said I believed Stephanie Otobo's story people were ranting but the truth will surely come when you least expect, a woman will hardly accuse a man of rape and other sexual misconduct there's always an element of truth in them,that's why I always believe any lady that boldly come out to accuse any man of rape or other sexual misconduct because most of the accusations are true.Smh for these men of God

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Apostle Sulaiman in another mess...a mess that has refused to go away. We wait as stories unfold.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm not taking any sides on this matter however what i can't understand is if true, why the freezing of one's account?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nazgul: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
When I said I believed Stephanie Otobo's story people were ranting but the truth will surely come when you least expect, a woman will hardly accuse a man of rape and other sexual misconduct there's always an element of truth in them,that's why I always believe any lady that boldly come out to accuse any man of rape or other sexual misconduct because most of the accusations are true.Smh for these men of God
Not all of them are true. Some women do it to get back at the man when an agreement/deal goes south. Typical example is the story of that actress who claimed to be raped because her client didn't uphold has end of their financial agreement.

Today even the police don't take rape cases serious unless it involves a minor, and that's because ladies have abused the word. Many girls feel that's the only card they have to get back at a guy who probably ditched them. Unfortunately, they end up shooting themselves on the foot.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Eriokanmi: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na wah oo. One needs to be very prayerful before employing anyone, including those religious houses so God could reveal traitors from the beginning and one could drop them before allowing them to join the team. This man doesn't sound like a pastor to me. Its obvious in his voice. You stayed with a controversial man of God for 16 years and yet, you didn't quit immediately after noticing his so called character for the sake of your calling and heaven? Why wait until after you were sent away to make all these revelation? Common!

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Maxymilliano(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
"We all know the part I played in Stephanie Otobo saga. You knew how we got Stephanie to come to the altar and apologise to Mama.

I’m coming to that issue because you are pushing me really hard. Because I’m sure that the world and Nigerians will be interested to know how Stephanie eventually came to Auchi to make that confession the day she actually did.”

Why not just go ahead and let the cat out of the bag rather once and for all since the issue is already in the public domain rather than the
subtle threats and blackmail ?

And coming out to admit playing a role in the cover up of the Otobo saga is also an indictment and complicity on his part.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 08, 2021
Zzor:
My sister, many women are shameless, someone who doesn't value her body would careless about her personality especially when it involves bringing down an established man which would give her attention at the least.

Otobo and her family have all apologized, this man case would still go that way, it won't stick especially when the wife in question is on suleiman side

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by WithKel202: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2021
Wow. So this has now gotten to this? But why do they have to freeze his account ?

All these pastors and prophet self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Sultty(m): 11:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Good Buhari is a terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by illicit(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2021
So if una no quarell.... u no go talk

Hypocritic idiot

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by KanuSE: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2021
What's he waiting for - useless m0rons parading as pastors.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pastor David being exposed on dirty stuff as well.

Awon charlatans in suit.

Mtcheeew

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by sotall(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2021
undecided
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by HeadShot: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Please expose....

Nobody hold you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Champneys: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Everybody wey get brain know say Sule fu...ck Otobo! grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by kponkedenge(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2021
If you have any information to release... You can release. Stop threatening. angry

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2021
grin.. This man should be careful o before Apostle teleport am to North Korea. cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Wahala Be like Bicycle oooo .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by Olawumi1032(f): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Carry go
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by PussyKing(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
When you are always accused of one particular thing for many times then some truth must lie therein

Is just that our people here believe and worship pastors so in the sights they are very righteous.

If there is anyone you should fear most is your inner cactus man who knows all about your secrets.

In fact this man sounds like who knows everything he G.O does in secrets.

I advise the apostle to be very careful oo

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by HeadShot: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
illicit:
So if una no quarell.... u no go talk

Hypocritic idiot

I just pity sheeples being swindled of their hard earned money....

It's all a business now with all these God of men

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by olabisiade9(f): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
nawa o
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by ForeThinker: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Yawa
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by GreaterFuture3: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Nobody Cares.
Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by davodyguy: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
He if exposes now, he should be charge for conspiracy of silence, aiding and abetting

So he knew there was an affair happening and when Otobor came out, this man was silent because he was still benefiting form Apostle?

I just wonder why it is only Apostle Suleiman and Coza Pastor that have series of sexual allegations against them.

Some fools would call it attack on christianity by the devil.

Yet Baba Adeboye, Baba Oyedepo, Apostle Wole Oladiyun, Pastor Paul Adefarasin, Dr Paul Eneche, Bishop Mike Okonkwo etc have never been accused of any single sexual offence till date. Only Coza Pastor and Apostle Suleiman.

Why only the two of them?

Mumu Christians.

Pastors are not God. They are only called by God and don't see them as infallible. If David, Solomon and even Moses could fall into sin, then that your pastor that you think his god can also fall and commit adultery.

Don;t forget they are human beings first. They eat, drink, have emotions, have hard-ons, have eyes to see pretty ladies too

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Mike David Threatens To Expose Apostle Suleiman Over Stephanie Otobo Saga by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2021
If you want to shoot, shoot. Dont talk cool

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / "I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.