Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pls Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me (1852 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me by 190: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Pls Help Me by aminalib(f): 1:58am On Apr 10, 2011
well not EVERY WOMAN BLEEDS when they first have intercourse, so, there u go,
Re: Pls Help Me by engrking: 2:51am On Apr 10, 2011
@suzy, u deserve any consiquences that come out of it, atleast it wil be a lesson to u young girls out there, for known that u can never build a solid relationship wit lie.
Any way i advice u to tel the guy d truth, the way i see it, for not have make love to u 4 2yrs and stil stay wit u, he loves u, cox me i cant do that, just cal him and tel him, he wil understand. Pls dont allow him to found out by him self.
But u deserve some punishment. Lier girl, u beta ur girls wit this ur after infect.
Re: Pls Help Me by otokx(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2011
neva too late to say the truth
Re: Pls Help Me by francisj(m): 11:32am On Apr 10, 2011
:p :p :p
Re: Pls Help Me by tashanja(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2011
aminalib:

well not EVERY WOMAN BLEEDS when they first have intercourse, so, there u go,

So, you are even giving her more ammunition to deceive him further, kai nawa oo, women I dey fear wuna shocked cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me by jasman1: 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
She's a good liar. The LUCKY guy's yet to discover more about this deceitful cheat. The marriage is about to start on a deceitful note, one with no real trust, so its not going anyway. Trust is like a good glue that'll hold the relationship together when all fades away,and they will,So sad.
Re: Pls Help Me by aminalib(f): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
tashanja:

So, you are even giving her more ammunition to deceive him further, kai nawa oo, women I dey fear wuna shocked cheesy

well i am just stating what no one else is stating, not every woman bleeds, infact since most young girls get their period early, the hymen could have been broken due to them wearing tampons, or even sports, riding horses or gymnastics, it could have been broken way before a girl has intercourse, i never bled when i first had sex, so im just saying.
Re: Pls Help Me by Nekai(f): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
She shouldn't say anything. Remember the thread of the immature guy that broke up with his girl when she wouldn't have sex with him? He believed that he was being cheated because she wasn't a virgin and he wasn't alone in this.

Odds are, since she hasn't had sex with him, then she was trying to remain celibate and thought if he knew she had sex in the past he would pressure her.

She should have told him the truth in the early stages of the relationship, because if she tells him now he may not trust her at all. And how many men truly reveal the extent of their past lovers to their serious girlfriends? Odds are there are a couple of skeletons in his closet too. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Re: Pls Help Me by tashanja(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2011
Nekai:

She shouldn't say anything. Remember the thread of the immature guy that broke up with his girl when she wouldn't have sex with him? He believed that he was being cheated because she wasn't a virgin and he wasn't alone in this.

Odds are, since she hasn't had sex with him, then she was trying to remain celibate and thought if he knew she had sex in the past he would pressure her.

She should have told him the truth in the early stages of the relationship, because if she tells him now he may not trust her at all. And how many men truly reveal the extent of their past lovers to their serious girlfriends? Odds are there are a couple of skeletons in his closet too. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Yeah, let her keep quiet, till wedding night when hubby finally discovers the deception and that the puccy had been busted wide open (who knows, maybe wide enough for a jumbo to do full 360 degree U turn) then we'd like to see how she would go about explaining that phenomenon.

A couple of skeletons? Abeg what this girl has is more like a graveyard to me - wouldn't surprise me also if she'd been shaaggiing all along while cruelly depriving the so called fiancée.

Now that her game is up, some people are still willing to assist her with more deception i.e. how to set him up to accept the mystery of the "opened-gate," effectively the huge let down to somebody's ordinary sloppy seconds  shocked sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Girl Truly Loves You: Ten Sure Signs / Physical Beauty Vs Inner Beauty. / It Is So Hard For Me To Stay In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.