Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Should We Break Up? . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Break Up? . . . (1856 Views)

She Keep On Visiting After We Break Up. / After A Year Of Dating Without Meeting Ourselves We Break Up / Comment Pls: She Returns Everything I Have Given Her After We Break Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2011
This Applies to Both gender! smiley

YOU’VE been dating for nearly a year. At first, you were sure that he was “the one.” At times, you can even rekindle the romantic feelings that characterized the onset of your relationship. But now you’re having second thoughts. Should you ignore those thoughts? How can you know if you should break up?
First, you need to face a cold truth: Disregarding danger signs in a relationship is like ignoring the warning signals on your car’s dashboard. The problem will not go away; likely it will only get worse. What are some of the danger signs in a relationship that you would do well to heed?

Things are moving too fast. Problems can arise when a romance moves too quickly. Frequent texting, emailing and talking on Phone, can make you get too personal, way Too Fast! Don’t rob yourselves of the chance to get to know each other. A relationship should not be like a weed that sprouts up fast and then withers. Rather, it should be like a precious plant that takes time to grow.

He’s critical and demeaning. Is he always putting you down, sometimes in front of others? Demeaning words—even if they are delivered calmly and quietly—have no place in a loving relationship!
He’s got a volatile temper. When you have disagreements, how does he handle it? Flare Up?. . .  A person with little self-control is hardly ready for dating!

He’s secretive about our relationship.
 Of course, there may be valid reasons for a couple to maintain a measure of privacy. But secrecy—a deliberate attempt to keep the relationship hidden from those who have a right to know about it—spells trouble.

Our relationship is on-again, off-again. Not that the two of you will always agree. But a relationship that constantly seesaws between breaking up and making up could indicate that something deeper needs to be addressed!

He pressures me for sex
. “If you love me, you’ll do it.” “We need to take our relationship to the next level.” These are all manipulative lines that boys have used to pressure girls into sex. You deserve a boyfriend  who Respects your  boundaries. Don’t settle for anything less!

Others have warned me about him.
Get all the advice you can, and you will succeed; without it you will fail! You can’t ignore what your family and longtime friends think, any more than you can ignore those little alarm bells that ring in your head! The more you ignore what others are saying, the harder you’re making it on yourself!

Above are just a few danger signs that could mean trouble in a relationship. If you are dating, how does your boyfriend measure up in the areas discussed?  smiley smiley cool cool

These Are Just My Views, Not to be Imposed on Anyone!!! Yours may be different! In Diversity there's Unity, and we often Disagree, to Agree! wink

Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by upendo98(f): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2011
@ OP

And that above is wht I describe as being 'blindly in love' You just choose to be blind and ignore the warning signs.

The result? 190's thread (if people change after marriage)

Ignorance is no excuse. Refuse to be blind. wink
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by dipxy004(m): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2011
uhnnnnn
love doctor
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Dyt(f): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2011
Y cant i jst comprehend dis written stuffs
mayb cos aint in a bloomy rel
m out
bt ll kip an eye
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2011
dipxy004:

uhnnnnn
love doctor
cool cool cool
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by antonion(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2011
@SEXKILLS:  my advise is you should brake up.
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2011
antonion:

Hey!!! Relax Dude! It's just an article! It wasn't about me! grin grin
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by antonion(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin ok cool.
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by 190: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2011
antonion:

why  grin  grin  grin
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2011
Cool!
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by MMM2(m): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
nope angry
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2011
^^^^ Hey!!! 190 Wannabe! Why u dey pull angry face? No Sex for there abi, and no one to Nyash! grin grin grin  Sorry to disappoint you! Pls try again Later! grin
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 3:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
confirmed sexkillz is a girl. . . . .
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Cuddlemii: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
kpolli:

confirmed sexkillz is a girl. . . . .

lolz, he is my friend O! grin grin grin grin
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
so ur saying he is either gay or a she
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Cuddlemii: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
kpolli:

so your saying he is either man-lover or a she

His picture is on his profile. You should be able to determine dt considering u are a he
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2011
I stand by my statement, HE IS A HOMO!!!!!!

That pic made my impression of him worse cos now ideas r flying thru my head
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2011
*****Seriously Laughing My A.z.z Off @ Kpolli's Ignorance!***** grin I have nothing to prove to you man! You take it or you leave It! You might also wanna check this profile!: xkillz. If there's any resemblance, i suggest you  lipsrsealed  undecided   undecided
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2011
ur numerous posts speak against u. . . . change ur ways. . . . #enuffsaid

n i dont need u to prove anything, was only trying to understand u, now i do
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
Really! Because i dont Nyansh or what? Or Think like most Male's on here do? undecided C'mon Man! Gimme a Break! cool cool
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by satani23: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

His picture is on his profile. You should be able to determine dt considering u are a he

Cuddlemii:

lolz, he is my friend O! grin grin grin grin

You keep following kpolli every where. Do u have a crush on the guy? confess b4 its late grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
how the hell was i to know u don't nyansh?? n thanks for telling me (another image in my head now)

guy ur posts r something else, u always jump to defend the females, u criticize sex now. . . . now ur starting a topic as a female (even though u stated this is for both sex n am still looking for how it concerns us men). . . .

every man is of the opinion both male n female cheat but u tend to learn towards the females. . . .

i have nothing against u but start posting like a damn male. . . .

PS: If u dont think like most men, u need to check ur sexuality. . .
we come here to have fun, loosen up, crack some jokes n pls pls pls get laid
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
satani23:

You keep following kpolli every where. Do u have a crush on the guy? confess b4 its late grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

nope she keeps supporting sexkillz, she is the one derailing our broda
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by satani23: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
kpolli:

laff do kill me die loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

I love cuddlemii but she confessed that she has a crush on you that's why shes neglecting me. shes the born again type and a virgin. so can u cope with such
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
kpolli:

how the hell was i to know u don't nyansh?? n thanks for telling me (another image in my head now)

guy your posts r something else, u always jump to defend the females, u criticize sex now. . . . now your starting a topic as a female (even though u stated this is for both sex n am still looking for how it concerns us men). . . .

every man is of the opinion both male n female cheat but u tend to learn towards the females. . . .

i have nothing against u but start posting like a damn male. . . .

PS: If u dont think like most men, u need to check your sexuality. . .
we come here to have fun, loosen up, crack some jokes n pls pls pls get laid

I'll Always try to be fair in Judgment and Criticism of Females! What? Is the Romance Section a Female Bashing Section?  undecided The last time i Checked the Answer Was a resounding NO! HALT! Aren't you the one that said you Bash Ladies Because 190 Bashes them! Damn Dude! Accept the fact that Every One is Entitled to their own opinions! Mine may only Just Differ from Yours! cool cool cool
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by 190: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
**seriously chewing popcorn**
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2011
in love with who
we hardly talk

maybe i need to be stating "warning am just joking when i write somethings". . . . its only once i have bashed a lady (that was the greedy ugly lady that liked a guy cos he was popular n wanted to leave her fiancee for him) . . . .

n u make it seem as if females dont retaliate, the only reason y it seems guys bash here n females dont cos there r more guys than females. . . .
n urs dont just differ from mine, it differs from all guys. . .

i actually do like how u construct ur posts but guy ur being too immature, naive (which is very gayy). . .  I still remember ur first post of being proud of being a virgin. . . . u dont bring a bible to the war front shouting thou shall not kill. . . . u bring it to pray for the soldiers who r about to battle. . . . I hope u understand this parable

I think its safe for me to say u've never been in a real relationship so i can forgive some of ur comments but guy. . . . remember when a girl breaks ur heart u wud still come n meet us guys to drink n share in ur pain (how I n 190 did ours). . . so stop bashing us. . . in the words of 190, MMM n co. they r all puzzies!!
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by satani23: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

**seriously chewing popcorn**

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by 190: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
[size=18pt]KPOLLI!!! angry angry [/size]
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by kpolli(m): 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
[size=60pt]WETIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by Cuddlemii: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
@satani
You are officially my first friend that I'm going to diss.

Dude will you act reasonable for once. They asked us to nominate our favorite male poster. I picked him and 4 others. Are u vexed that I didn't mention your name and I don't have a crush on you. Deal with it. Ur so not my type! I am just not into you! Everything with u is so serious. What has born again and virginity got to do with this? I came here cos Sexykillz started the thread, sexykillz is my home boy. Don't u bother why u keep loosing ur girls to other guys, u need to up ur game. So what if I have a crush on Kpolli? It only shows he is four steps ahead of u, if I were u , I will ask him to school me wink wink.

@sexykillz baby, we wld meet up at our zones later.

kpolli:

Its the power of a lady & please help satani out. satani needs to get his groove back wink wink grin grin
Re: Should We Break Up? . . . by 190: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
^cuddlemii so you risk your life to be with sexkills when im there angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted / Pls Help / Top 10 Traits Of A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.