Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile (25749 Views)

Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Litmus:

In order words, the right response to you not seeing the evidence of the taxes you claim you and others pay is not to pay taxes? Similarly, toll gate should be taken down because, in your view, money you believe collected is of no economic importance?
To my view?
Go to the place where the toll is being collected and ask them of what economic importance is it to them.

I'm one of them. If don't leave in that axis stop all this your typing!

Laws are now backing thieves in Lagos state. Jakande did one of the largest housing estate and never took even 1% of Lagos tax as personal money. Foolish yorubas now has thrown "omoluabi" to the dogs supporting oppressors everywhere.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2021
He can do it himself so why involve the youths?
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

To my view?
Go to the place where the toll is being collected and ask them of what economic importance is it to them.

I'm one of them. If don't leave in that axis stop all this your typing!

Laws are now backing thieves in Lagos state. Jakande did one of the largest housing estate and never took even 1% of Lagos tax as personal money. Foolish yorubas now has thrown "omoluabi" to the dogs supporting oppressors everywhere.
Forget this your story. Come to Lekki on 13th and make any attempt.

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by SleekyP(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Arise Tv will be there.... LIVE
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lifestone(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

There is not need to preach for that guy. Capitol hill treatment awaits anyone trying to do rubbish in Lagos. No time to pamper anyone again.
A major failure of Govt in the last destructions that accompanied the Endsars protests is not holding anybody accountable, they should have prosecute some people. They went away free, that's why they are coming back to destroy Lagos again

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2021
OritoJasi:

Yimu. If you are serious, why wait till the 13th? What stops you from organising and going to the abode of those 'favourite politicians' you speak of to carry out your threats if dem born your papa well. It is only online that your likes make noise and form voltron.
I sit in my house. I'm not that jobless. The day you or your politician step on my hometown I will break your head!
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2021
SleekyP:
Arise Tv will be there.... LIVE
Tell Arise not to come with their fake news tools this time around
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by GROWTHSET(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Whoever attempt to protest should be arrested and Jailed.Owo omo alai ni ko
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Lifestone:

A major failure of Govt in the last destructions that accompanied the Endsars protests is not holding anybody accountable, they should have prosecute some people. They went away free, that's why they are coming back to destroy Lagos again
You are right. Sanwo Olu was just too lenient on them. But this time around, nothing of such again
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

Forget this your story. Come to Lekki on 13th and make any attempt.
I raised important issue but this is what you have to say. Go back to your village.

Go and develop your village. What will you do if people come out on the 13th? Kill them?
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

I raised important issue but this is what you have to say. Go back to your village.

Go and develop your village. What will you do if people come out on the 13th? Kill them?
Capitol hill treatment . Simple as ABC. Sebi you said you were from Lagos, and you have concluded to burn Lagos again for the second time. We are awaiting you. No need for long story.
What I know only a bastard in Yoruba land, will say openly that he wants to burn his father's house.
No need for any of your important question
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by amstardi: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2021
gassbee:
If dem born u well, near dat toll gate
this is the mistake we in the southwest always fall into..

While you threaten a peac loving tribe in your city , a tribe that is almost of the same number as you in lagos, you forget to take the same message to the violent indeginous misfits.

Then, when the mayhem happens, you are taken unawares , because those you threatened are not even involved ,while those you ignored are the masters of crime .

Look behind you , there is something there .

Do it now , look!!!!
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Lifestone:

Who are the government ? Tinubu=osun state.
Sonwo-olu/hamzat = Ogun state.

We see your real identity enemies of Lagos. None of you have proved to us where your villages are.

Lagosians will not issue threat its Some dirty immigrant that'll be making noise about Lagos from thread to thread .

If the toll-gate favors lekki, ibeju-lekki and Epe people they be the one to defend the toll gate. Go back to your village
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by amstardi: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

Capitol hill treatment . Simple as ABC. Sebi you said you were from Lagos, and you have concluded to burn Lagos again for the second time. We are awaiting you. No need for long story.
What I know only a bastard in Yoruba land, will say openly that he wants to burn his father's house
the b*stards that i know in Yorubaland are those who were trying to pull down Sunday igboho.
Seems you were actively involved too.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

We see your real identity enemies of Lagos. None of you have proved to us where your villages are.

Lagosians will not issue threat its Some dirty immigrant that'll be making noise about Lagos from thread to thread .

If the toll-gate favors lekki, ibeju-lekki and Epe people they be the one to defend the toll gate. Go back to your village

Forget this story. Put up your actions. You don't need to wait till 13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by amstardi: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

You are right. Sanwo Olu was just too lenient on them. But this time around, nothing of such again
sanwolu lenient on his people ?

Of course he had to be .

I remember this song " how many students soldier go kill oo!"

Your threats are very unhealthy and am surprised the mods haven't banned you yet.
Is there a collusion somewhere ?
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2021
amstardi:
the b*stards that i know in Yorubaland are those who were trying to pull down Sunday igboho.
Even Sunday Ighoho will never support burning of any part of South West talkless of burning of those beautiful structures, infrastructures.
The bastards are really the ones who participated in burning Lagos and are still on social media promoting another chaos in Yoruba land
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:18am On Feb 09, 2021
amstardi:
sanwolu lenient on his people ?

Of course he had to be .

I remember this song " how many students soldier go kill oo!"

Your threats are very unhealthy and am surprised the mods haven't banned you yet.
Is there a collusion somewhere ?
I hardly respond to inconsequential Lekki hoodlums. Swerve
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2021
amstardi:
Don't be silly, the real bastards are the ones who burnt infrastructure in Lagos
Don't wait till 13. It's just too far. Carry your threat out immediately
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by jimi4us: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Yebedervru:

Are you insane. Does cosmopolitan changes the fact that your uselsss father isn’t yoruba who are the owners of Lagos. So you expect yorubas to open their eyes so that you foolish idiots will destroy Lagos and take GIG bus back to the hell hole you came from

I like keyboard miscreants like you. I will be at the toll gate on Saturday, meet me outside how about that?

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

What I know only a bastard in Yoruba land, will say openly that he wants to burn his father's house.
No need for any of your important question
Yes o only a bastard. As stupid as fool is he can read all my comment and find nowhere I mentioned burning of my state.

But when men decide to turn things to favor their evil motives theyll leave the real issue and start talking rubbish.

Shebi oloriburuku lo je ni . opolo e ma pewa very soon!

Of what economic importance is lekki tollgate to the Epe ibeju-lekki and lekki natives?

If you can't answer this ! Then Ah! You be B. ∆. S. T. ∆ .R. D.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lifestone(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

Instead of you to address issues, you are here personalising the Lagos Project. What has the State of Origin of SanwoOlu got to do with your plans to destroy Lagos?
All over the world, Roads are tolled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Lifestone:

Instead of you to address issues, you are here personalising the Lagos Project. What has the State of Origin of SanwoOlu got to do with your plans to destroy Lagos?
All over the world, Roads are tolled.
That's how silly they could be. Don't waste your time with him.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by jimi4us: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Yebedervru:

Yes be at the toll gate and get shot. It’s not that hard

By who, you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released / FG Allocates 4.3bn For Revival Of Ajaokuta Steel Company / Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.