Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile (25748 Views)

Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

Forget this story. Put up your actions. You don't need to wait till 13
You don't know history because they won't publish that on paper.

I'm in my hometown. The last Time tinubu entered my hometown we stoned him. The man that stone was a good hero to us , and tinubu took him close.

The man is from my town Gan Gan! Last time I heard my people warned him seriously to stop feeling himself anyhow. You think we ijebus are like aworis. From that time till date decades has pass your tinubu will never cross the lagoon down to Epe . so im a king on my Lane. If set my eyes on them I will break their head from afar and nothing will happen
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Lifestone:

Instead of you to address issues, you are here personalising the Lagos Project. What has the State of Origin of SanwoOlu got to do with your plans to destroy Lagos?
All over the world, Roads are tolled.
To toll is not evil, I'll encourage it if lagos is growing as expected. But we've seen that Lagos is no more for we natives. Very soon theyll drive us out and claim Lagos belongs to all Yoruba's.

You can't use one Yoruba to kill our voice we wiser now.

How will you collect toll from people for decades and it not reflect on their land! shocked

Is it the way its done all over the world?

Since sanwo-olu came Lagos state has not paid scholarship bursary to the I natives.

Real indigene knows thieves are in charge of the state presently
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2021
Farki:

Don't you have any ambition aside from being a political thug and local champion of that garbage heap side of Lagos Island full of trash and human shit?

Yeye Isale Eko local champion couldn't do anything about the magistrate court that was attacked, I'm sure he was even one of the people who participated in looting the place and his mom is using court documents to wrap puff puff.

If dem born your papa well, show Lekki on Saturday come protest.

Werey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Kwili: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
To Those with hidden agenda, who are hell bent destroying Lagos economy and Yorubaland in general to pave way for theirs, EXPECT VEHEMENT RESISTANCE.

GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE STATES AND DESTROY IT.

WE'VE DONE THAT OF LAGOS, LET'S REPLICATE SAME KIND GESTURE IN OUR RESPECTIVE STATES.

ogbeni u r right ooh, it's time to shift the focus to Ibandan or ogun.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2021
jagaban002:

You don’t need to show you are not properly raised on social media and been used by goverment as a hoodlums.
Come on Saturday with ur thuggery family .
Come and show how stupid isale eko people are to d world .

If dem born your mama toto well, come Lekki on Saturday.

Foolish thing!
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

Same Bla bla bla bla bla bla. Don't wait till 13th of feb
I'm not coming out to protest, I'm not against protesters because the toll is useless.

If you feel say na ur mama born you come to T-junction Epe.

Come and talk nonsense to my face.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by OPPPS: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

I'm not coming out to protest, I'm not against protesters because the toll is useless.

If you feel say na ur mama born you come to T-junction Epe.

Come and talk nonsense to my face.
No hide come out to protest. Thief like una .
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
OPPPS:

Thief like you. The goods you stole at ShopRite during EndSars don finish. You want to restock again through another fake protest. If dem born your generation well, near Lekki toll gate.

You call me thief bah. If your father has no root in Lagos then oloribu ni Iran e je leko.

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
OPPPS:

Thief like you. The goods you stole at ShopRite during EndSars don finish. You want to restock again through another fake protest. If dem born your generation well, near Lekki toll gate.
You know their tactics well
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 8:55am On Feb 09, 2021
OPPPS:

No hide come out to protest. Thief like una .

Who are these bastards!
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

You call me thief bah. If your father has no root in Lagos then oloribu ni Iran e je leko.
Will you keep your mouth sealed?
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by MsAllison(f): 9:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

Emotions don't work here
tell that to the mods
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

Will you keep your mouth sealed?

Alaye answer my question of what importance is lekki toll gate to Epe , ibeju-lekki and lekki ?

If you can't answer then you're a coward!

The toll gate should be taking to bourdilon better still Lagos island .
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Farki: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

If dem born your papa well, show Lekki on Saturday come protest.

Werey!

Keep talking and exposing yourselves, when people are attacked we will know the prime suspects. grin

Also since you're so brave drop your phone number, address and pictures for us.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 9:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

Alaye answer my question of what importance is lekki toll gate to Epe , ibeju-lekki and lekki ?

If you can't answer then you're a coward!

The toll gate should be taking to bourdilon better still Lagos island .
Dont be silly with your questions
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Gbemini(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2021
pickatyouu:
Who wan bring Lagos down before

You guys are just plain wicked, may the sins you've committed fall on your children and generations unbor
go there and let them shot u for head u go know say killing in Nigeria is normal ...make u no go face your work ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Beats 5 South-Eastern States In VAT Collection - Daily Trust / Former Judge, Businessmen… Dead Persons Who ‘signed’ Melaye’s Recall Register / PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.