Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile (25750 Views)

Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 9:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Afamed:

What concerns me with inconsequential entity like you?
Then mind your business. Lagos is not your fatherland
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by ALISMILE(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
To Those with hidden agenda, who are hell bent destroying Lagos economy and Yorubaland in general to pave way for theirs, EXPECT VEHEMENT RESISTANCE.

GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE STATES AND DESTROY IT.

WE'VE DONE THAT OF LAGOS, LET'S REPLICATE SAME KIND GESTURE IN OUR RESPECTIVE STATES.
Good one bro
We will fiercely resist any attempt to try to Occupy Lekki tollgate
Most of those people who wrecked carnage on Lagos during the endsars protest are not from Lagos State
They should first go and burn down thier own states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

Then mind your business. Lagos is not your fatherland
I have told you , I barely engage in silly discussion with inconsequential entity
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by ALISMILE(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2021
chronique:
It's well. I hope that Nigerian youths can come out enmasse in 2023 and vote out this government in Lagos that serves only the interest of a few elites. How can any sane government be thinking about reopening the toll gate when the people who died there have not gotten justice? What kind of wickedness and evil is in the heart of those ruling us? People should refuse to pay a dime to use that place. Let the stupid governor of the state and his godfather, go and man the toll gate to collect their blood money. Bastards!
Why not also come out enmass and vote out ikpeazu first let us learn from you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by pickatyouu: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Gbemini:
go there and let them shot u for head u go know say killing in Nigeria is normal ...make u no go face your work ...

Na person talk abi na goat just make sound.
Abeg comot my mention, but since you and your papa dey jobless , you fit stay my mention dey give urself orgasm.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by ALISMILE(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Ogonimilitant:
agent of the devil Tinubu. You think you can divide the youths again with your tribal rhetorics
While you call Tinubu a devil you are there supporting Wike, Okowa, Odili and ibori
Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

You don't know history because they won't publish that on paper.

I'm in my hometown. The last Time tinubu entered my hometown we stoned him. The man that stone was a good hero to us , and tinubu took him close.

The man is from my town Gan Gan! Last time I heard my people warned him seriously to stop feeling himself anyhow. You think we ijebus are like aworis. From that time till date decades has pass your tinubu will never cross the lagoon down to Epe . so im a king on my Lane. If set my eyes on them I will break their head from afar and nothing will happen
Checking through all your gibberish, I can categorically say You're too petty boy angry

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lagoon0: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Checking through all your gibberish, I can categorically say You're too petty boy angry
Then??
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
To Those with hidden agenda, who are hell bent destroying Lagos economy and Yorubaland in general to pave way for theirs, EXPECT VEHEMENT RESISTANCE.

GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE STATES AND DESTROY IT.

WE'VE DONE THAT OF LAGOS, LET'S REPLICATE SAME KIND GESTURE IN OUR RESPECTIVE STATES.

My brother, try leave this country for them, and enjoy the benefit of been in a civilized community, I rather face racism than face that country. You won’t understand, if you haven’t lived abroad. Nigeria is messed up, no system, no pattern, no plan, no structure, anybody can enter position, just do as e like, leave another come same thing, no direction, they do 10 percent and loot 90 percent. Pathetic
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lightorder: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Yebedervru:

Which stakes do they have in Lagos. You think we’re talking about 2 by 2 shops here ?
How many shops do you have. Even if you have to lie, have the courage and tell us . How many do you have
Lagos is a metropolitan city or state in YORUBA land in Nigeria. Nobody is dragging the ownership of Lagos with you. Many of your people Live and work in London and I have heard UK government asking them to return Ito your village, even when someone of your people have been caught committing crimes over there.Take your tribal infested mind back to your village, ok. How many properties destroyed belong to you Who is the most affected What is your tax worth in Lagos, oga keyboard champion ?? You work at the toll gate , the wound is still fresh, tell your senseless models to use their brains for once. Go get a job elsewhere for now.Money over lives is madness. Open the toll, but not now. Their decision could trigger another crisis and that is diplomacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed, Gang Will Be Exposed. Whatever He Says Is Considered A Lie / Disenfranchised Anambra PDP Delegates: "A Coup Against Maduka, Mockery Of Democr / 'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.