Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile (25752 Views)

Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lydiahandmade(f): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2021
Who made Lagos what it is today? See your shallow minded brain. Instead of to think how 9ja go take better you are here causing nuisance. Mad man!!!
PataAlhajaKeji:

Idiot!

The toll gate will be reopened and there's nothing you and your fellow brainless insurrectionists will do, except to bark on the internet all day long.

If Lagos don taya you, go back to your fuckin' village.

I learnt you guys are planning another protest come Saturday. If dem born your papa well, show for Lekki toll gate that day. Me and my Isale-eko boys are ready for worthless things like you.

Awọn apa, oloriburuku, akotileta gbogbo!

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lydiahandmade(f): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2021
You are so blind that you can't see. Ode. Oloriradarada
Difrent:

Big lie
Those that caused the Lagos carnage are those envious of Lagos and it's modern father , BAT.....
Is it the miscreants that asked Nnamdi Kanu to tell you to specifically burn down Lagos and spare Aba and ENUGU. afterwhich a failed Dj was employed to broadcast fake massacre pictures and videos.
Never again will people leave ongoing protest in their states and board night bus to Lagos protest just to burn down Tinubu linked businesses while protecting IBO businesses in Lagos

Go to your various states and burn it down ,leave Lagos alone
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by niggadee(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Leave lagos alone carry your protest go your state of origin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Lydiahandmade:
Who made Lagos what it is today? See your shallow minded brain. Instead of to think how 9ja go take better you are here causing nuisance. Mad man!!!

... and who made Lagos what it is today?

Stupid, idiotic bitch!
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by DonCandido(f): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

You and yourself young man. Stop posting thrash!

You are hereby earnestly WARNED to seriously WARN yourself in your own interest!

Majority Lagosians will NOT watch Lagos burn, again!

1 Like

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Mbison007: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
I doubt if dis great nation will ever b good, just like some of us who are preveleged above d average living standard and can afford anything we need,just thank ur God,the ideology of the masses is dat of a slave/master relationship,which our leaders have characterized to hijack governments,loot and steal d common wealth of d nation,blatant human right abuse against humanity and God,subject d citizens to abject porverty and capitivity at their mercy,I scrolled through comments here some at dis 21st century some gullible and also paid agents who have collected a (stipend) more or less a meal ticket,stand as commorade in support of dis demonic evil agenda through ethnic,religious divide ,using d words our dear LAGOS,or Igbos ,or etc,d distraction of Lagos,imo,or kaduna ,should b everybody's concern not to an ethnic divide,
Note : d destrutction of Lagos was a govt agenda
To prove at a point and not any ethnic divide....cut d long story....no destruction of property is worth the blood ,and general welfare of any NIGERIAN,born and the unborn,we deserve better, we are all NIGERIANS LETS LOVE OURSELVES,AND BE UNITED ,let's joing hands to fight our common enemies,and shun ethnic and religious divide
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lydiahandmade(f): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2021
Your Mother is a bitch. And I am sure you have bitches as sisters too. You still have upcoming bitches in your scrotum. Idiot!!! See this 9months of waste
PataAlhajaKeji:

... and who made Lagos what it is today?

Stupid, idiotic bitch!

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by KunleyY19(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

I raised important issue but this is what you have to say. Go back to your village.

Go and develop your village. What will you do if people come out on the 13th? Kill them?

Alaye Protesting on 13th is not the issue... But the Organizers must make sure they themselves are not infiltrated... Anarchy won't be tolerated like the last time.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by niggadee(m): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2021
protesting In ladipo market and alaba market loading
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by christistruth01: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2021
cool

At 51 minutes of Video below Nnamdi kanu giving order for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

They were also planning to bring down Seme Border Post.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the Video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 19 minutes kanu Orders death of Gov. Ikpeazu.

At 12 minutes kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m98HB5HXE64

2 Likes

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Difrent: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2021
Lydiahandmade:
You are so blind that you can't see. Ode. Oloriradarada

You are a big FOOL with an empty brain
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Doyou2019: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I was referring to the guy so i don't know the purpose of your insult

Sorry. I quoted the wrong guy. Was actually targeting the same comment.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by MickzyDonald: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Doyou2019:

Sorry. I quoted the wrong guy. Was actually targeting the same comment.
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by yetunsbay(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Anyone who plan to vote Sanwo Only/APC/PDP in next election, hin no go beta for u
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by yetunsbay(m): 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Anyone who plan to vote Sanwo Olu/APC/PDP in next election, hin no go beta for u
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Lydiahandmade(f): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Your Generation fool. Anumpama
Difrent:

You are a big FOOL with an empty brain
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by felzokugo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
My people...before we can see or feel any concrete change of/for a better goverment,blood need to spill both patriots and tyrants! Simple. because....as e dey go like dis..dis govt na evil.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Proflere: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
To Those with hidden agenda, who are hell bent destroying Lagos economy and Yorubaland in general to pave way for theirs, EXPECT VEHEMENT RESISTANCE.

GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE STATES AND DESTROY IT.

WE'VE DONE THAT OF LAGOS, LET'S REPLICATE SAME KIND GESTURE IN OUR RESPECTIVE STATES.

Lagos State did not burn because people wanted it to burn, it burnt because government instigated it. Remember they released a statement saying they lost about 200m from the closure of the toll gate before they finally brought soldiers to send people away from there with firearms without thinking about the consequences. You wonder why a human being will just carry fire and put in a big bus as big as BRT, WHAT!!! But you know for every actions, there is always a reaction. Lagos State government and Nigerian government at large simply played a wrong game. I am not in support of the Saturday's protest neither am I in support of the toll gate reopening, it just shows that the government doesn't care about the citizens. If the government is not hardened on burning lagos, they should move to stop the protest by calling off the reopening of the plaza immediately. But, like I said earlier, the government doesn't care and the the youth need to show them we are not joking..
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by ThatFairGuy1: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Proflere:

Lagos State did not burn because people wanted it to burn, it burnt because government instigated it. Remember they released a statement saying they lost about 200m from the closure of the toll gate before they finally brought soldiers to send people away from there with firearms without thinking about the consequences. You wonder why a human being will just carry fire and put in a big bus as big as BRT, WHAT!!! But you know for every actions, there is always a reaction. Lagos State government and Nigerian government at large simply played a wrong game. I am not in support of the Saturday's protest neither am I in support of the toll gate reopening, it just shows that the government doesn't care about the citizens. If the government is not hardened on burning lagos, they should move to stop the protest by calling off the reopening of the plaza immediately. But, like I said earlier, the government doesn't care and the the youth need to show them we are not joking..
Okay

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Afamed: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
felzokugo:
My people...before we can see or feel any concrete change of/for a better goverment,blood need to spill both patriots and tyrants! Simple. because....as e dey go like dis..dis govt na evil.
Then begin the spilling of the blood from your village
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Sleekfingers: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/occupylekkitollgate-nobody-will-bring-lagos-down-says-sanwo-olu-aide/

na on saturday una eyes go clear......

As a lagosian i dont support the destruction of properties......but rebuilding that toll gate go cause wahala......so those peaceful protesters died for nothing.........sanwo olu should go down on his knees, and start begging...he should walk on his knees from his office in alasua to lekki tollgate......maybe the youth go forgive am......IRE O
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by plaindealer: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
The fake news peddlers, destructive elements, the thieves and looters, the ipob terrorists caught us off guard the last time, but not again, Lagisians are ready to defend Lagos, businesses, jobs and every inch of Lagos.
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by ba7man(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
See them below and connect the dots.

Identify your enemies.

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by christistruth01: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
KunleyY19:

Alaye Protesting on 13th is not the issue... But the Organizers must make sure they themselves are not infiltrated... Anarchy won't be tolerated like the last time.

At 51 minutes of Video below Nnamdi kanu giving order for Dangote refinery in Lagos and Pipelines to be burnt down

At 1 hour 9 minutes kanu confirms they have killed the DPO of Agbara ,Badagry in Lagos and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 13 minutes of the video kanu reconfirms from another caller they have killed the DPO of Badagry in Lagos State and burnt down his Police Station.

At 1 hour 24 minutes kanu confirming the Ipob member calling and others had killed Soldiers who went to defend Northerners attacked by IPOB

At 1 hour and 33 minutes kanu giving order for Government buildings and NTA to be destroyed

At 43 minutes of the Video an Ipob caller confirms that the Nigerian Ports Authority building in Lagos and other Government buildings have been set ablaze..

At 12 minutes kanu tells IPOB why Federal government Buildings in Lagos should be burnt down.

Djswitch and IPOB

18 Nov 2020 — A Biafran In Canada Community Association & D.J switch Testifies To Canadian's Human Right Committee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6pvjzIY4FQ
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Difrent: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lydiahandmade:
Your Generation fool. Anumpama

I can see you're frustrated ,
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by christistruth01: 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2021

Djswitch and IPOB

18 Nov 2020 — A Biafran In Canada Community Association & D.J switch Testifies To Canadian's Human Right Committee.

Kanu orders IPOB to kill Sanwp-Olu and Tinubu watch Video below from 2.50 minutes

:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmzQsVaWjA
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Gbemini(m): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2021
pickatyouu:

Na person talk abi na goat just make sound.
Abeg comot my mention, but since you and your papa dey jobless , you fit stay my mention dey give urself orgasm.
Since you and your generation are jobless u can go to protest now,but I will advice you and your fada to find a work instead of causing nuisance at Lagos ...stupid boi
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
amstardi:
LCC e-rats spotted.

You are so good with your job.. lol

You come there
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by felzokugo(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2021
Afamed:

Then begin the spilling of the blood from your village
na d fear kip u like dis o
Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Curious345: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Please say something about the killing of your people
PataAlhajaKeji:

Idiot!

The toll gate will be reopened and there's nothing you and your fellow brainless insurrectionists will do, except to bark on the internet all day long.

If Lagos don taya you, go back to your fuckin' village.

I learnt you guys are planning another protest come Saturday. If dem born your papa well, show for Lekki toll gate that day. Me and my Isale-eko boys are ready for worthless things like you.

Awọn apa, oloriburuku, akotileta gbogbo!

Re: OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile by Curious345: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Are you done ?

Who killed Hausa in SHASHA?
christistruth01:

Djswitch and IPOB

Kanu orders IPOB to kill Sanwp-Olu and Tinubu watch Video below from 2.50 minutes

:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmzQsVaWjA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gumi On Afaka Students, RCCG Members Abduction: I’m Not A Negotiator For Bandits / I Didn’t Blow Up Pipeline – Tompolo / Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.