Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists (15792 Views)

Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Amaechi/ribadu 2015. Vs Goodluck/sambo 2015 / Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by alamin3: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan's campaign managers today assembled some news editors
at the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja and doled out N200,000 each in N500 denominations; to go with the cash is a Samsung Galaxy Tab and a pack of lapels.
The largesse was doled out to the editors from room 804 of the hotel at about 2pm today 6th April 2011.

go to this link for details.
http://www.saharareporters.com/gallery/gejs-news-editorial-tools-reporters
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by MAYOWAAK: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Much more than collecting one's share of Jonathan's Greek gifts, this is a major reason our foreign reserves continues to go down at a time of oil boom. It's also the reason why nobody should expect any positive change with this clueless guy remaining on the saddle, God forbid, for the next 4 yrs. The reasons, too, the forth estate of the realm will be inclined to see, feel or hear no evil with respect to GEJ in the light of this compromises, for the next 4 yrs.

We have been told repeatedly by Jonathan that he had no shoes as a child, was born poor, and never envisaged or was prepared for his present position as a president. We also know he has never won any lottery so far, which simply means he has been most reckless in wasting our collectively owned resources out of his desperation to rule as a matter of do-or-die.

It's in our powers, beloved Nigerians, to stop this shameless bleeding of our resources or forever remain silent like a conquered people
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Bintus2much(m): 12:49am On Apr 07, 2011
no hope for PDP, SMH

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by timbuktwo: 12:52am On Apr 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

FRESH AIR BABY
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Kilode1: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2011
This is extremely shameful, See raw cash!!!shocked

meanwhile, little kids are dying all over Nigeria in poorly funded hospitals!

Roads not fixed, Police underfunded, Workers paid death wages, No light! no water!

Please name and shame those Journalists.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Apr 07, 2011
This is a national shame, if true!! How many Journalists where there? Wey dem faces make we see them oooo!!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by timbuktwo: 1:05am On Apr 07, 2011
if they didn't take the money then beaf wouldn't have any of his nice articles to post on here; and just think how boring this place would be.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Beaf: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2011
talknafree:

VERY GOOD!!!

Let the pro Jonathan i-d-i-o-t-s like beaf come here and deffend their corrupt oga.

wind don blow fowl yansh don open.

He will want the a$$holes to start writting some creepy lies against Buhar and his other opponents.

We are wiser now. Obj used the press against Buhari for 2003 and 2007. IT WILL NEVER WORK AGAIN.

Sharap! angry
Dunce! angry

Sahara Reporters is a fools paradise, best known for fake news. embarassed

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by jason123: 1:27am On Apr 07, 2011
^^^^
This is a national disgrace and all you have to say is this
Beaf:

Sharap! angry
Dunce! angry

[size=14pt]The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters[/size]. Shame. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

NA REAL WA OOO FOR YOU, BEAF!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by timbuktwo: 1:33am On Apr 07, 2011
Beaf:

Sharap! angry
Dunce! angry

says the man who religiously posts articles from the punch, vanguard and the tribune grin grin

bro, saharareoprters are the washington post of journalism in comparison to you and your daily rags.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by OAM4J: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2011
What a shame!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by cjfavour(m): 3:38am On Apr 07, 2011
that's typical PDP.bribery and settlement. The papers will soon start writing nonsense declaring him a winner.
Why the gift? They will give the masses 10,000 while they steals billions. Editors collect the money but write only but the truth or we'll blacklist d newspaper company.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by friedrice1: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2011
@beaf, the picture was a panoramic shot turned still image.

With over $75 Billion embezzled in the last 7 moths, what do you expect from PDP.

it wasn't just the News men, the looted goodwill was also shared amongst the make up opposition parties
to concede defeat quick and accept rigged polls.

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16267:jonathan-meets-30-parties-excludes-acn-cpc-anpp&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by exsodus: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2011
cjfavour:

that's typical PDP.bribery and settlement. The papers will soon start writing nonsense declaring him a winner.
Why the gift? They will give the masses 10,000 while they steals billions. Editors collect the money but write only but the truth or we'll blacklist d newspaper company.

how can you believe something so cheap , which is to say you can easily be deceived . This is just a cheap political frame up by buhari and his cohorts just to tarnish the image of our good president, be wise,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by OmoTier1(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Show me your friends and I would tell you who you are! This saying is ever so true and how I wish Johnny the deceiver would remember it.

A MAN OF HONOUR SITS AT THE KINGS TABLE.

While I may not believe everything the press writes about GEJ and His PDP crooks, his antics with the SNG leaves me with a sour taste when articles like these are written about him.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2011
This is really sad, if this is what governance has reduced to in Nigeria.

Buying the peoples vote publicly and nobody dares to even ask. The wife gives out food and money virtually everyday on the streets just days to the election too. We are in for this one, really.

GEJ has no vision for this country, personally i am disappointed with his performance, this guys has the opportunity to make a huge difference, alas this is what we get back.

Really serious.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by lionness(f): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2011
Jarus: please put this on the front burner angry
Now everyone can see that where the excess crude oil money and the foreign reserve is going!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by maclatunji: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2011
Hey, someone deleted my posts. That is so disrespectful, I did not insult anybody. Maybe it is because I spoke the truth and that is too much for some people to handle. angry
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Hmmm, no wonder, all the newspaper headlines and the guys on Raypowers political platform we now know who pays the piper
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2011
THIS SHOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGE NOW, HABA,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Pukkah: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2011
It's actually comforting that some Nigerians still find this kind of thing strange and shocking, there is hope afterall that things might change. I commend all those who usually condemn acts of corruption and always stand for anything that can liberate Nigeria from the stranglehold of graft and sleaze.

As for those who pussy-foot and stretch themselves to ridiculously justify anything and everything because of political/tribal reasons, you should realize that under-development knows no religion or tribe. Let's stand for truth and justice so that this sick country can be revived.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Pukkah:

It's actually comforting that some Nigerians still find this kind of thing strange and shocking, there is hope afterall that things might change. I commend all those who usually condemn acts of corruption and always stand for anything that can liberate Nigeria from the stranglehold of graft and sleaze.

As for those who kitty-foot and stretch themselves to ridiculously justify anything and everything because of political/tribal reasons, you should realize that under-development knows no religion or tribe. Let's stand for truth and justice so that this sick country can be revived.
Lets not cast stones on them all remember, it was one of the journalists who took the pictures and sent iit
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by mogentle(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Haba!!!, Beaf, your man has fumbled again. So SR is filled with lies now that they are revealing what your master is doing underground. How different is this from the story of bribing of SNG. Those days when they were giving us info about Yaradua's sckness and the acts of the then cabals, you will call SR the best.
Surely part of the money shared must be in your pocket to fight the BB fans on NL.
Lo & Behold, April is declared you Month of Defeat!!! grin grin grin

ideylaff:

Supported!!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

Froontpage ke? how will Seun account for his own package?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by maclatunji: 10:16am On Apr 07, 2011
Nigerian Journalists and the brown envelope syndrome. When most publishers pay peanuts and treat them like slaves, you get things like this. However, I think the editors should feel downgraded athletes and artistes were overtly or covertly paid millions.

maclatunji:

Hey, someone deleted my posts. That is so disrespectful, I did not insult anybody. Maybe it is because I spoke the truth and that is too much for some people to handle. angry

Okay, I just found-out my posts were not deleted but the traffic was redirected to this thread from a similar one. cheesy
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Pataki: 10:17am On Apr 07, 2011
We are kindly requesting that Seun or Mukina places this topic on the front page.

And please do not use any spurious or fictitious subject headliner.

Thank you.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by maclatunji: 10:18am On Apr 07, 2011
debrief08:

What package are you talking about? angry
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2011
maclatunji:

What package are you talking about? angry
Hmmmm
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2011
See state house car before anybody denies and see someone with the bag beside it

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 10cirenoh: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2011
OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked dOOM, DOOM DOOM Nigeria!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2011
This has got me shouting [size=99pt]JESUS[/size]
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Areosapien(f): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2011
debrief08:

Now, that was funny! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 10 Problem Facing Nigeria Youth 2015 / Falana: Nba’s Protest Over Onnoghen Is A Mockery Of Legal Profession / I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.