Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,413 members, 7,954,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists (15968 Views)

Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Amaechi/ribadu 2015. Vs Goodluck/sambo 2015 / Goodluck-sambo Bag Of Rice: Pdp Will Not Kill Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by playmode(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2011
ideylaff:

aihsa, i feel you as u say it but baby,

, I am a Christain, but their is somewhere in the Bible that defines this way as a way out sometimes,

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith  be men of courage; be strong. 1 Corinthians 16:13

READ ON babes,
it depends on how we see our future, and how much we value our freedom,

Nothing has changed since ,

ds people will never learn, we have to teach them,

NB @ playmode .im loving those toys,  hmmmmmmm

It will work frm Eagle square to NASS Building nicely
Will work in Abuja Stadium

Will work from anuy agnle

@ playmode, Im already saving already towards ds struggle,

Honestly bro,i hope it does not get to that stage but i am seriously TIRED.I was one of the people on this forum praying for Jonathan to be elected president during Yara dua's saga but he betrayed us all.Jonathan had the chance to save this country but instead played  to OBj's tune.

The only things he can do now is to change his ways if he wins and really do something for this country.The last thing i want to do engage in a violent war just to save my country. Violence is nevr good. Nigerians are intellectuals,we are able to do great things academically ,why can't we apply that to our politics and govern properly.

No Government in the world is free of corruption but Nigeria's own is too much.GEj can "chop" and still build Nigeria at the same time.Do you think Fashola is a saint? No he is not but at least he is doing something for Lagos at the same time.The problem with PDP is that they like to "chop and die there" without creating any visible development for the country.GEJ should surround himself with intelligent men like Pat Utomi who can give him good advice on how to move the country forward.

I know his operatives are monitoring this thread ,please tell your man to check his conscience.If he believes  GOD brought him to this position does he think GOD is happy with him right now.He should not worry about the military or OBJ's boys.If he is doing well for Nigerians ,we will stand up and fight for him no military can threaten him.I promise him ,if he can at least solve the power problem ,i will be loyal to him.Mr Jonathan ,you have heard my call do not lead the this country in the direction of anarchy,you will be surprised at how many young Nigerians are ready to take up arms.Take a look at Ivory coast where kids as young as 13 are on the front lines.Is that what you want for your country? Take a stand Mr Jonathan and help your people.Be like the former president of Brazil who turned his country's fortunes around and made it a great nation.You can see how Obama is going to BEG the Brazilians to buy American products.If you take a stand and fix your nation ,the west will be at our feet and you will have the loyal support of your own people.

Nobody will care if you are from the north or not, Nigerians will unite behind you,just fix this country,fix the power problem and investments will come in.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by playmode(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2011
ideylaff:

@ play mode bro, No need to worry about this, nothing is scrambled within our police force

90% of them are on GSM phones, all within the Public Spectrum, frequnecy.

My brother we think we are tight we are not,  embarassed cos they have silly untrained stern lookingboys wearing dark shades indoors carrying
rusty Uzi/Kalashmikovs all over the place tongue (no be Ghadaffi girls disgrace dem 4 Abuja airport the other day) embarassed

We have people who come into 9ija waters and fish night after night without bn spotted by the fat bellied maritime security officers

Even awa airspace is so porous and unreal, so I wonder all the shakara they do by saying no planes should fly when the VP or President is about to land or take off, (they cal that sutting the air space down) LOL

You can get his plave with a rocket launcher from Agidingbi in Ikeja, only 1 peeson ooo

They are not safe but they think they are cos they blow siren all over the place,

I week of sequenced covert operations and they will be pooing their pants out,

After 2 weeks of operation, if they see ordinary coins on the floor sef, they wont touch it

Ha chineke ,you don kill with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ideylaff:

@ Playmode,

Target has bn spotted within the surveyed area, and ID'd already

Permission to engage,

[color=#990000]APPROVED
lipsrsealed

Target is down  Target is DOWN , over and out,

Moving on now, to the next job in 30 minutes, will link you up if i need to.

Over and out,  :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Good shooting soldier! Once the next tango is down maintain radio silence and proceed to fish tank for immediate evac, GOD speed! wink
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 1025: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2011
Violence is never the answer.

@aisha2,
where were u when obj declared war on us when he said and i quote; "it is going to be a DO OR DIE AFFAIR? has that statement been withdrawn?
nigerians are very quiet and caward people and our patience has been strecthed to its limits. whenever one pushes u to the wall, what do u do?
pdp has long declared war on us the citizens and we still aproach them with soft globes. do not forget, FROM THE DAYS OF JOHN THE BAPTIST, THE KINGDDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND ONLY THE VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE. the isrealites shld have remained slaves in egpyt if violence was not involved. the present day egyptians wld have remained under hosni mubaraka if they did not try violent. liberia shld have expired under charles taylor is no violence was recorded. the devil called saddam was not going to leave if iraq was not violent. gadahfi will not make a move if libyian are afraid of violence.
MOST PEACEFUL COUNTRIES OF THIS WORLD ACHEIVED SAME VIA VOILENCE. the ghana we know today was because of the violence of jerry rawlings. if in our peaceful society, we loose more lives than the countries at war, why can't try war and see if we will not save more lives?

@topic,
why are nairelanders always surprised wwith these kind of news? we are a very rich country but the money has refused to reflect on the society so what wld anyone think abt the whereabout of all the funds apart from briberies and corruptions like this one.
for me, if a president is ready to give bribe of N15.9m naire monthly to senators in the name of salaries, and is finding if extremely difficult to approve ordinary N18,000 minimum wages for the poor masses, that president is capable of doing anything.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by luluosas(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2011
@Omone,some time i wonder y some just frame things thinking it.s gonna affect GEJ personality.
BUHARI NL FANS ,
where is the humility in U ? where is your sincere aproach to national unity ! it.s a SHAME that even your king, BUHARI lacks what it takes to defeat GEJ here in KADUNA alone.there-s no amount of castigation BUHARI fans do that will make we the youth in KADUNA numbering over 300,000 in my association change our VOTE for a TRUE democrat ( GEJ ). when u see a true leader, u see it in his EYES, SPEACH & PATROTISM.
So, BUHARI.S fan ( not supporters ) should realy work xtra hard if realy, u wanna RULE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder which WORLD you are living in? Your type will never see anything wrong in Jonathan style of leadership even when you confronted with hard facts and evidence. I hope you have not intimidated any of 300,000 association members should they vote for the candidate of their choice outside Jonathan. I am sure you know the process that produced Jonathan as the PDP candidate during the primaries. Tony Anenih threatened Edo State delegates with expulsion from PDP should they vote for Atiku. What about the delegates that were locked from the reach of Atiku, after they were induced by Jonathan financially?
Open your eye and shine it very well. The Status Quo will longer be the order. Change has come and no amount propaganga can stop it. If you truely care about the future of your children, then, embrace Buhari because, he is the man for the job right now.
If I may asked you Omone, what is the VP doing in Kaduna since on Monday? The papers has it that, he relocated. For what reason? I hope, you have not paid a solidarity visit on him. Anyway, come May 29, 2011, Aso Rock is welcome a new occupant.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2011
Good shooting soldier! Once the next tango is down maintain radio silence and proceed to fish tank for immediate evac, GOD speed!

Im not really shooting, I am liberating my people, TIME DON REACH,

Over and out,

2nd Target has bn ID'd and job completed, TAGET IS DOWN,

no resistance whatsoever, he was amidst 6 girls,

I did not need confirmation, he was in the middle of moving Raw Dollars from House 1 to House 2,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2011
playmode:

Yes we have enough brains to make it work.60 Able bodied Niegrians can make this country ungovernable.Just ensure you have a at the following:

10 skilled snipers : To do the dirty work
5 sniper spotters : To check wind velocity for the sniper
5 scouts : To carry out surveillance and confirm the target's whereabouts
10 informants : To be moles within the target's organisation and verify that he is corrupt
5 get skilled getaway drivers: To "ferry" the sniper and spotter to safety after the deed is done
5 Medical personnel : To treat the sniper in case he gets shot by the target bodyguards or any security personal
5 hackers : To crash police radio ad security agency communication systems after the deed is done
5 Funders : To fund the team.
5 base personnel :to cook ,clean and take care of the secret house or base where the team will be stationed
5 security personnel : To guard the house or base where the team will be stationed

Chai i am already acting the scene in my head  grin

With due respect madam,i do not wish violence upen my beloved country but if the slavemaster refuse to change their ways ,i will put my deadly skills to use.The libyans are doing why should'nt we  grin

If things refuse to change, it will only be a matter of time before a squad like this takes formation, The government is getting so careless and hoping nothing of this nature can happen.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by luluosas(m): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
@head_to_to, a mere 200k to a whole newspaper editor? come on. and a Samsung Galaxy Tab? bull crap. Whoever has his or her mind swayed by those little piece of item and money must indeed be an hungry journalist, definitely not an editor.
What are you saying? Look, Nigerians can accept any amount as far as it is not their regular salaries. Have you forgotten that Esau sold his birthright for bread and pottage? Gen 25:31-34. Wake up my friend.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Donmeca(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2011
From Sandokaa;
Most Naija journalists are cheap, greedy and conscience-less. Just check out the reports they dish out on the 2011 elections. And to think that they are the same people behind BON/NEDG stuff. Nigerians can now see why the other aspirants boycotted the debate. Even, political platform on Raypower and Focus Nigeria on AIT are beginning to sound like government apologists. Enedu Aniagu of political platform lost my respect totally when he justified the  rough-handling of Apanudoedehe, the ACN gubernatorial candidate in Akwa Ibom by the police. Same for Aruleba, who engaged the candidate's lawyer in a manner that suggested a compromise, a few weeks back. Shame, shame, shame. It appears all institutions for checks and balances have compromised!

@Sandokaa;
I have bn resisting d urge to post on this thread as I find it confused and confusing but your apparent reasoning that mentioning names of your "enemy" presenters will make u an authority in d field of biased journalism weakened my resolve. For all it's worth, Ehiedu is d man who brings d needed balance to issues discussed on Political Platform. U cry about d rough-handling of Senator Apanudoedehe forgetting that he had always been in govt as a staunch member of d much loathed PDP. For your info, a lot of people lost their lives in violence allegedly instigated by your man and u want us to believe that his freedom is worth more than the lives of fellow Nigerians. Both govt and personal properties were vandalised his supporters. All Ehiedu said amounted to giving d Police d benefit of d doubt. . .that d Police being law enforcers may have reasons to still re-arrest him even after charges of treason had been dropped/quashed. Talk about d man, where were u when Ehiedu spoke against Hon Doris Uboh. . .his rep (after d PDP primaries)? Where were u when they all were carpeting Suswam, Igbinedion, Alams and T.A. Orji?

As for Gbenga, U seem to forget that he had d same court judgment which d lawyer was interpreting to suit his cause. He was doing what he knows how to do best. . .giving follow-up questions to show d futility if any, of your argument. That lawyer chose to be beating about d bush instead of supplying d clear-cut answers needed to clear d air after scores of people were killed and property worth millions destroyed allegedly by his client's supporters. If u talk about being govt apologist, where were u when Gbenga took it upon himself to see an end to Iwu's tenure? Atleast Iwu then was a govt baby. Do I mention Ayoka Adebayo and Timipre Silva, Gbenga Daniel, OBJ and so many others, whom Gbenga took a stand against (even when they controlled d govt)?

My advice, Keep it cool. . .don't talk for d fun of it. Some of us here follow d trends and programs in our mass and print media as well.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 3kay945(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
this country chai undecided undecided
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by olumyde5(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
I dont believe this stuff it aint so real, I can as well snap a pix or maneuver one and post it on my web page as a news sorry aint buying it
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donmeca:

From Sandokaa;
@Sandokaa;
I have bn resisting d urge to post on this thread as I find it confused and confusing but your apparent reasoning that mentioning names of your "enemy" presenters will make u an authority in d field of biased journalism weakened my resolve. For all it's worth, Ehiedu is d man who brings d needed balance to issues discussed on Political Platform. U cry about d rough-handling of Senator Apanudoedehe forgetting that he had always been in govt as a staunch member of d much loathed PDP. For your info, a lot of people lost their lives in violence allegedly instigated by your man and u want us to believe that his freedom is worth more than the lives of fellow Nigerians. Both govt and personal properties were vandalised his supporters. All Ehiedu said amounted to giving d Police d benefit of d doubt. . .that d Police being law enforcers may have reasons to still re-arrest him even after charges of treason had been dropped/quashed. Talk about d man, where were u when Ehiedu spoke against Hon Doris Uboh. . .his rep (after d PDP primaries)? Where were u when they all were carpeting Suswam, Igbinedion, Alams and T.A. Orji?

As for Gbenga, U seem to forget that he had d same court judgment which d lawyer was interpreting to suit his cause. He was doing what he knows how to do best. . .giving follow-up questions to show d futility if any, of your argument. That lawyer chose to be beating about d bush instead of supplying d clear-cut answers needed to clear d air after scores of people were killed and property worth millions destroyed allegedly by his client's supporters. If u talk about being govt apologist, where were u when Gbenga took it upon himself to see an end to Iwu's tenure? Atleast Iwu then was a govt baby. Do I mention Ayoka Adebayo and Timipre Silva, Gbenga Daniel, OBJ and so many others, whom Gbenga took a stand against (even when they controlled d govt)?

My advice, Keep it cool. . .don't talk for d fun of it. Some of us here follow d trends and programs in our mass and print media as well.

Abeg comot for here, Journalists for hire. What justifies the kangaro bill passed by Akwa ibom law makers to make a Governor detain his opponent for 14days without filling charges. The same people who received N3 million from Akpabio that led to their kidnap
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by olumyde5(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
I dont believe this stuff it aint so real, I can as well snap a pix or maneuver one and post it on my web page as a news sorry , aint buying it and u guys shud be careful how u mislead people during this election period, lots of kidnapping is still goin on here and there, and u posted a fallacious news, all in the name of politics well it's a dirty game they say but this is just too too much
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by k9ine(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
blink182:

If things refuse to change, it will only be a matter of time before a squad like this takes formation,.
I pray our political class & govt. begin turn a new leaf now, or we may begin 2 harvest dead bodies.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Asobank: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2011
It really sucks 2 see dat a lot of people hav bin deceived by dis cheap liars. The pics even depicts falsehood from d standpoint of graphics. Any fast learner can easily do this in less than 30 mins. Abeg jare!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
I pray our political class & govt. begin turn a new leaf now, or we may begin 2 harvest dead bodies.

We are getting there very soon. I can feel it,
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Donmeca(m): 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
debrief08:

Abeg comot for here, Journalists for hire. What justifies the kangaro bill passed by Akwa ibom law makers to make a Governor detain his opponent for 14days without filling charges. The same people who received N3 million from Akpabio that led to their kidnap

Nothing justifies detention of any human being for as long as 4 days without going to to court but u just said a bill was passed even though it is a kagaroo one. Again, those journalists mention in my post were not justifying the detention by d gov of his political opponent. Gbenga and Kunle championed the cause of Save Nigeria Group, leading to the emergence of an Acting President and also gave them every coverage even after their true identity as Buhari's forerunners became common knowledge.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by lionness(f): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Playmode,

Target has bn spotted within the surveyed area, and ID'd already

Permission to engage,

APPROVED lipsrsealed

[color=#000099]Target is down  Target is DOWN , over and out,

Moving on now, to the next job in 30 minutes, will link you up if i need to.

Over and out, 
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hope your scoping jonathief and the no-achievement-record sambo and his umbella wife. please dont be another ransom seeking MEND abeg grin
As long as your aiming at the thief and not the pofpof and pure water sellers, shoot with god! cool
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by playmode(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
lionness:

I hope your scoping jonathief and the no-achievement-record sambo and his umbella wife. [b]please dont be another ransom seeking MEND abeg grin
As long as your aiming at the thief and not the pofpof and pure water sellers, shoot with god! cool[/b]

That is why we only need 60 guys.Mend is too large and has too many factions with different agendas to function as a disciplined organization.Their strategy of using bombs to get their message across is so flawed because it causes more damage to the ND environment not to mention loss of lives.Instead of demanding for ransoms,mend should have demanded that the oil companies clean up the polluted areas,build schools,build hospitals and set up learnership programs for unemployed youths.Instead the likes of alhaji "imam" asari dokubo prefer to dine with the same group of people who have destroyed the ND over the years.

Fighting for liberation is not for people who enjoy killing but for people who are fighting for the benefit of their countrymen.It is important that members of any liberation movement are trained properly and made to understand that taking another man's life is not something to be happy about but a necessary move in order to achieve a specified goal.If you have disciplined men ,you will hardly have any civilian casualties or unwarranted executions.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by electiion: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
in dis 21st century We all should no that media trick is very easy to do. So believing any tin in the media like this should be don after investigation. So i say this info abt GEJ is a bogus false story don by political opponent.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by blosomy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
I love beaf!!!!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by ideylaff: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
I love beaf!

which kin beaf u dey talk for here,

He was caught in the line of fire while I was on my 4th target, I just never bothered to Radio back to confirm as well

Now u can have the report

BEAF IS DOWN, WITH 4th TARGET, BEAF is DOWN,

Over and out,

|__|__|__|__|__|__|__|_____\
|__BAD GOVERNANCE
   CLEAR OUT BUS. _|_|__\_
|______'__._____.'__ |_| ____|
|_(@"@)______'_'_____|_|(@)__|
        SSHUUUUU SHUUUUUUUUU.>>>>>>>>
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by electiion: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
in dis 21st century We all should no that media trick is very easy to do. So believing any tin in the media like this should be don after investigation. So i say this info abt GEJ is a bogus false story don by political opponent.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
I know Nigerian journalists who collect brown envelopes as small as N5000. One of them gave me details for my feature on "Why we collect Brown Envelopes". Most of them are not well paid. But presently GEJ is very desperate to win the presidential election. He is the only hope of the PDP to retain power, because the looters who are his sponsors are scared of being probed by Buhari and Bakare. Without President Goodluck Jonathan, the PDP is doomed. OBJ, the "Ebora of Owu" is afraid of probe by the anti-corruption crusaders. Two private TV stations were established with questionable funds that can be traced to contracts awarded for the importation of TV and communication equipment during the time of a former DG of the NTA under OBJ. The PDP also got millions of dollars from the Nigeria LNG/Halliburton contract scam and OBJ's proxies have been indicted. So the PDP is really desperate to use the power of incumbency to prevent the CPC or ACN from winning the presidential election. Most of the ignorant supporters of GEJ don't know what is really going on behind the closed doors of the PDP. The TV adverts of GEJ are meant to fool the ignorant electorate. The "Bring Back the Book" event was a political campaign to fool Nigerians. Ask how many of the over 500000 friends or fans of GEJ on Facebook have read his so called book "My Friends and I"? Then the next Smart Alec campaign strategy was the stage managed $200 million loan facility he announced for the entertainment industry to win the support of Nollywood stars, musicians and others. There are other forms of political campaign bribery going on that will not be reported in the media. The PDP wants to win at all costs and by all means. Whatever happens at the polls and even if GEJ wins the presidential election, that will only worsen the state of corruption and insecurity in Nigeria. And then something will happen that will rewrite the history of Nigeria in the 21st century. God save Nigeria!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Blazing99: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
Asobank:

It really sucks 2 see dat a lot of people hav bin deceived by dis cheap liars. The pics even depicts falsehood from d standpoint of graphics. Any fast learner can easily do this in less than 30 mins. Abeg jare!

Graphics? Some people are so dumb that anything they do not want to believe they say it is photoshopped. I'm a Graphics Artist and this is far from Photoshop, it's a low res pic taken via a phone and is real as the air that you breathe.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by osoisi: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
and i used to hear that intellectuals were the ones on Nairaland. Dont get me wrong these kind of things happen all the time (money changing hands) but here are facts that your intellectual brains should acknowledge:
- No Party owns corruption.
- The pictures we are discussing dont say anything unless it can proven that it was neither a setup or an aboki using that bag to carry naira for the person buying dollars.
Next Topic please.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
Really shameful and disgraceful.

So out in the open yet they dont care that the nation knows. O ma se!

I sincerely hope Goodluck does not take that seat.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by agabaI23(m): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2011
osoisi:

and i used to hear that intellectuals were the ones on Nairaland. Dont get me wrong these kind of things happen all the time (money changing hands) but here are facts that your intellectual brains should acknowledge:
- No Party owns corruption.
- The pictures we are discussing dont say anything unless it can proven that it was neither a setup or an aboki using that bag to carry naira for the person buying dollars.
Next Topic please.
that is it. No party owns corruption.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by 9ijaMan: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2011
I suppose we now know what these GEJ largesse was meant for afterall. I can bet on it that we will have the Nigerian dailies parading text messages from Buhari and some CPC members on how to plant and detonate the bombs that went off at the INEC office in Suleja. Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2011
@playmode

will you be coming down to Nigeria to lead the fight?
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 09, 2011
@all

For Christ's sake even Actors, Musicians etc pay Journalists to feature in Interviews, Publications etc but you dont know. Why do they have Publicists? But this one wey GEJ deal direct sef? Abuse of Power.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by soloqy: 1:45am On Apr 09, 2011
Hogwash!!!!

And anyone that believes this nonsense really just has something in for Goodluck Jonathan.

Have you visited the Sahara Reporters site to see that so called "Photo report"?

Some faceless person stands with a bag with Jonathan and Sambo printed on it showing dirty currency and Galaxy Tab?

Sahara Reporters are a shameless lot.
Re: Goodluck/ Sambo transformation package for Journalists by headtoto: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2011
what d F does these pictures say? How does it convince any rational person about the topic?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit: Plateau Govt Declares Thursday Public Holiday / Tim Owhefere Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / Newspaper Threatens To Sue PDP For N7m Advert Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.