Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? (6619 Views)

Thigh Tattoo Now Trending Among Fair Nigerian Girls / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by gregyboy(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2021
daddymummy:
The world has really changed.

Now even if a woman is at fault against a fellow woman,

instead of her to face her fellow woman, she would be looking for a man to vent her anger on.

Everywhere you go now, women are encouraging one another against men.

If there is a report that a woman did something wrong,

instead of other women to come and condemn the woman for her wrong, they would be busy looking for a man to attack.

I wonder how they don't get shame at all.

Now if it is the other way round, people would say the man is not man enough that is why he is leaving a fellow man to fight a woman.

Now that women are leaving their gender to fight men, are they woman enough?(If a man must be man enough, a woman must also be woman enough not to fight men)

Women now hate to hear a woman condemning another woman for her evil, but will always find a way of shifting a woman's blame to a man.

I have seen this almost daily.

Just today, someone was preaching on how lot's wife became a pillar of salt for looking back.

He was speaking against looking back.One lady sitting close started blaming lot for the sins of his wife.

One woman said if you are a woman and another woman slaps you, don't retaliate.
Rather look for a man and slap because a man must have offended her that is why she slapped you.

That is the current trend among women.

I have seen and heard this attitude among women nowadays and it is getting worse by the day.

I wonder how it all began.

They try to silent any woman that speaks against the evil of another woman.

But they will rather find a way of encouraging the woman to attack an innocent man for the sins of a fellow woman.

It is God that will protect the male gender.

You're a simp

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by gregyboy(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Who is a simp

A simp is a nagging man, always complaining about women, havour the hatred of his past relationship to lash women on every platforms while they claim alpha male on air

Then he goes back to reality again to be bleeped up more by a women and they come back to pour the frustration on the net again and the circles repeats

Real men never nagg about women rather women nagg about them.... Lashing ladies are signs of weak men, real men don't nagg we act and take actions

The men we grew up to meet were never naggers
We only grew up to meet women nagging, but these days reverse is the case, our women are yet to even gain equal right as the men, just imagine when they do, the nagging from men would be so alarming it would need governmental attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Harddiskng(m): 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I
When me and the guy looked at the matter thoroughly, we came to realised that she was from a broken home where her father who married another wife was non existent in her life , she didn't had that empathy to men struggles.

I personally believe women who don't have fathers or women whose fathers physically abuse or assault them never sympathize with men struggles nor do they respect men, they blame everything on men. Having these type of woman in the house will lead to constant conflict.

Sadly this is the basic profile of the Nigerian feminist, girls that think their fathers did not love and cater enough for them or that she was molested by a male member of her family. The disrespect and utter hatred she has for the male figure in her family she reflects on every man she comes across.

If you check the Nigerian feminist bunch, you would discover they are just unhappy babes, whose heart are so bitter and bent on leading the rest away from happiness they themselves couldn’t attain.

Nothing like gender equality, go to twitter and ask them what they have done in real life regarding gender equality in Nigerian. It’s always trivialities: why they deserve the whole, why men worship & exalt them just just because they are women. Always so greedy, self-centered and full of hate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Countersam(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
daddymummy:

instead of her to face her fellow woman, she would be looking for a man to vent her anger on.

instead of other women to come and condemn the woman for her wrong, they would be busy looking for a man to attack.

Now if it is the other way round, people would say the man is not man enough that is why he is leaving a fellow man to fight a woman.

Now that women are leaving their gender to fight men, are they woman enough?(If a man must be man enough, a woman must also be woman enough not to fight men)

Women now hate to hear a woman condemning another woman for her evil, but will always find a way of shifting a woman's blame to a man.

Just today, someone was preaching on how lot's wife became a pillar of salt for looking back.

He was speaking against looking back.One lady sitting close started blaming lot for the sins of his wife.

Rather look for a man and slap because a man must have offended her that is why she slapped you.

I have seen and heard this attitude among women nowadays and it is getting worse by the day.

But they will rather find a way of encouraging the woman to attack an innocent man for the sins of a fellow woman.

Don't mind awon feminists
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Walkee: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Online trends. Try that in real life and go home with a seriously deformed face
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Walkee: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
LadySarah:

What of Ahab spirit?
Ahab was a simp and a disgrace just like Adam. Adam was the biggest joke ever in the history of mankind
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Walkee: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Jezebel manipulated Ahab and introduced Baal worshipping to the children of Israel
Ahab was a simp
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Walkee: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Harddiskng:

Sadly this is the basic profile of the Nigerian feminist, girls that think their fathers did not love and cater enough for them or that she was molested by a male member of her family. The disrespect and utter hatred she has for the male figure in her family she reflects on every man she comes across.

If you check the Nigerian feminist bunch, you would discover they are just unhappy babes, whose heart are so bitter and bent on leading the rest away from happiness they themselves couldn’t attain.

Nothing like gender equality, go to twitter and ask them what they have done in real life regarding gender equality in Nigerian. It’s always trivialities: why they deserve the whole, why men worship & exalt them just just because they are women. Always so greedy, self-centered and full of hate.
all feminists are the same
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by lkillbrokehoes: 3:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

The fault is men's! A lot of young men of this generation have lost their minds to pussy!
Unfortunately men have become simps because of pussy, which is quite unfortunate.
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by TUANKU(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Are you talking about the man-hater BRATISLAVA ?
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by BRATISLAVA: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:
Are you talking about the man-hater BRATISLAVA ?

Resident misogynist, what else are you on about?

Seen anywhere else to justify crimes against women, because they could have happened to men?

Any other opportunity to drag women in the mud to express your superior masculinity?

Have you seen all the threads from where you can take shots at women with insults and indifference?

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by TUANKU(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Resident misogynist, what else are you on about?

Seen anywhere else to justify crimes against women, because they could have happened to men?

Any other opportunity to drag women in the mud to express your superior masculinity?

Have you seen all the threads from where you can take shots at women with insults and indifference?
If i hate women how come i have multiple girlfriends? grin
Your hate for men is eating you up.
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by BRATISLAVA: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:

If i hate women how come i have multiple girlfriends? grin
Your hate for men is eating you up.

Because you're a wh.ore.

Isn't that obvious? Only who.res keep multiple partners.

Sex is simply the only way you can relate to women and the only thing you can offer them. Misogyny has eaten you up so much that you post any thing, provided you think it hurts women. Get well soon, the heartbreak that made you like that is over already.

I don't have hate for men, but to point out how stupid they've become from misogyny. If you can't see that, then you're part of the problem being addressed and pretending to be blind.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by BRATISLAVA: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
gregyboy:
Who is a simp

A simp is a nagging man, always complaining about women, havour the hatred of his past relationship to lash women on every platforms while they claim alpha male on air

Then he goes back to reality again to be bleeped up more by a women and they come back to pour the frustration on the net again and the circles repeats

Real men never nagg about women rather women nagg about them.... Lashing ladies are signs weak men real men don't nagg we act and take actions

We only grew up to meet women nagging but these days reverse is the case, our women are yet to even gain equal right as the men, just imagine when they do, the nagging from men would be so alarming it would need government attention

Lol, modern men are more feminine than they know.
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by TUANKU(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Because you're a wh.ore.

Isn't that obvious?

Sex is simply the only way you can relate to women and the only thing you can offer them. Misogyny has eaten you up so much that you post any thing, provided you think it hurts women. Get well soon, the heartbreak that made you like that is over already.

I don't have hate for men, but to point out how stupid they've become from misogyny. If you can't see that, then you're part of the problem being addressed and pretending to be blind.
Yes sex is the only way to relate to your kind, apart from sex what do you offer in a relationship or marriage?
It's you who suffered a heartbreak that needs to get well soon because it has turned you into the man-hater that you are today.
Who did this to you?
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by BRATISLAVA: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Jezebel manipulated Ahab and introduced Baal worshipping to the children of Israel

Rather, Ahab knew the religion of his fathers since he was a king and he knew the penalties. But he threw them away because he wanted to.

Or did Jezebel hold a sword to his neck demanding he bows to her god? To a kings neck?

Men never take responsibility for their actions.

Look at how men read the Bible.

Read it for yourself, not for women, because judgement isn't by what you think women made you do, but by your own choices.
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by BRATISLAVA: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
TUANKU:

Yes sex is the only way to relate to your kind, apart from sex what do you offer in a relationship or marriage?
It's you who suffered a heartbreak that needs to get well soon because it has turned you into the man-hater that you are today.
Who did this to you?

You're redundant.

Anything women say, you simply parrot back at them. You didn't think of that, did you? You have to try and rationalize it for the men angle.

Hahaha. Male LovePeddler.

You people aren't even as wise as you think you are.

When you have healed from the destruction women have put you through, and you are no longer damaged, I will see your comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by TUANKU(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You're redundant.

Anything women say, you simply parrot back at them. You didn't think of that, did you? You have to try and rationalize it for the men angle.

Hahaha. Empty-headed male LovePeddler.

You people aren't even as wise as you think you are.

When you have healed from the destruction women have put you through, and you are no longer damaged, I will see your comment.
You that is wise was used and dumped multiple times by the same people you think ain't wise. Now you're perpetually angry at men.
You're the damaged one obviously, your comments and posts shows how bitter you are.
Yes am a who.re i agree, i will have to add you to my body-count if you continue calling me who.re grin
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by BlueAir: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
undecided oponu Alie leko,ata obo jehun. If your parents no teach u for house,u suppose learn outside
JovialJune:

Asinwin, potential murderer...

You fit dey make mouth sha, na your type dey faint wen dey see blood.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by AlphaSoul: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
daddymummy:

Men must only marry daddy's
girls. Period!
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by owunabastard: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
What of Samson. That one no get competitor
Walkee:
Ahab was a simp and a disgrace just like Adam. Adam was the biggest joke ever in the history of mankind
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by agnes7(f): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
gregyboy:
Who is a simp

Real men never nagg about women rather women nagg about them.... Lashing ladies are signs weak men real men don't nagg we act and take actions

We only grew up to meet women nagging but these days reverse is the case, our women are yet to even gain equal right as the men, just imagine when they do, the nagging from men would be so alarming it would need government attention

For your mind you think you are making sense with this your statement.
Some women may even fall for someone like you.
At least the op said he believes in the equality of men and women and he often vote for women in elections.
Can you say that?
A nagging man who believes in leadership ability of women is far better than a self acclaimed alpha male who does not see women as anything except to be used and dumped.
I dont care how women take this my statement.
I dont care what they think afterall it was women(our mothers)who encouraged/kept silent when our fathers started a society which only favours the male gender.
Even now women are the ones keeping silents that is why alpha males are all over the place subjugating women.
If all women rise up today in protest and resistance,these subjugation will be stopped.
But women are very comfortable with the present setup and will rather silent you if you talk.
So my brother dont think you are better than the op.No man is good.
A nagger who does not see women as object to be sexually used and dumped is bad,
but is better than a self acclaimed alpha male who is always frightened at the thought of a woman being anything more than a sex object.
An inferior-low-self-esteemed male nagger is even better than a nice and sweet-tongued alpha man who is always frightened when a woman is successful in life.
If women were not carried away by alpha-maleness of men,they would not find themselves in the present subordination that they are suffering.
At least as he nag,he is experiencing the inferiority complex that makes women to be naggers.

Modified:

Women are their own problem.
The man i am quoting is using derogatory terms to refer to women.
He is talking about women as naggers.
That is how all self acclaimed alpha men continue to disparage women.
They would say I am a man,i dont behave as women.
As they are defending women in an argument,they would also be using derogatory terms like 'she is a woman,she behaves like a woman'
Yet women will still think that they are being defended.They dont see the insults in the so called defence of women.
They will be carried away by the males statements not minding the insults in the statements.
They think that the men love them.
They think that a man who says 'Dont argue with her,she is just a woman' loves them,not minding the insult of the statement.
They think the man loves them since he did not permit the other man to argue with them.
But they forgot the insult and the derogatory nature of such.
That is why women are their problem.
They are quickly carried away by the words and actions of men who package insults and makes it appear as love,defence,care and favour.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by daddymummy(m): 12:41am On Feb 12, 2021
I love women as most men do.

But that doesn't mean I can't point some character in women that doesn't favor men at all.

This is what I noticed:

If a woman tries to treat a man with respect, most women would not be happy with her.

A girl stood up to allow a man sit, and one lady said one bad word to the girl after about 3 hours.You would not even think the lady's anger is in connection with the way the girl treated the man with respect, but it was.

That is why many women hate ashawos.Not because ashawos are taking the men from them,as some men would think, but because ashawos have made it easy for men to access women.

(Men, believe me) Women hate a situation where men find respect, love, affection, sex easily.

They want you to suffer.And I swear, no woman can argue with me on this.

But if a woman comes online and maybe request for money/husband/sex/etc, many men would be willing to help and no man would feel sad that other men are helping her.

But if it is the other way round, no woman would want to help,in fear of being hated by other women for making a man happy.

All women know what I am talking about.

But my question to women is this:Why do you hate men so much?

I know men are only looking at women's bodies.
They don't observe any other thing in women.That is why what I am writing here does not make sense to them.

It is only women that understand what I am talking about.

A man would say 'since I am able to sleep with women,I don't care about all those things'

But they forget that if a woman were to really wish him well, the sex he really loves will be more enjoyable because she would make sure she gives all her best to satisfy him.

So having sex without someone really loving you is not good enough.

Sometimes if you see a woman attacking another woman,a man would think they are fighting for a man.

I speak the truth to you men: such thinking is totally a lie.

If you are doubting me, can you recall a time a woman tried to give you special consideration because you are a man?

What happened after that?

Another woman would start having problem with her and fighting usually start from there.

So the thing is that most women attack other women for showing you love, respect and dignity.

I have seen it more than you could think.

Of course they are fighting over a man but it is not how you interpret the fight.

The fight is because one of them sees you as a special being because you are a man, and the other feels offended and start a quarrel.

The thing is that the first woman of the man can only fight the second woman 'over' the man if she is treating the man better than the first woman.

Maybe,she has been treating the man badly and the second woman now treats him with dignity.

Then the first one would go for a fight,not because she wants the man back,but because she is angry that a woman is treating a man better.

The proof that she is not fighting to get the man back,but to beat the other woman for treating the man better is this:

If the man goes back to her,she would not accept him back.She may later accept. But the real reason she fought the other woman is that she makes you feel great when she(the first wife or girlfriend)was trying to degrade you.

Men must learn to see things as they are.

Now the first wife/girlfriend can NEVER fight the second one if the second one is treating you worse than the first.

She would NEVER fight.

You can do research on it.

That shows you why i am talking about women not wishing men well.

That is why some wives would use charms to impoverish and afflict their husbands which we hear so often.

They are the ones that would be going to prayer houses so that the husbands would not suspect that they are behind their problems.

A young female student was always smiling at a male teacher that passed.

A female teacher got angry and found a way of punishing her.

People thought maybe she was eyeing the man and doesn't want anyone to approach him.That is how men think.

But she actually was not interested in the man, but rather was trying to teach the girl not to show love, respect and special consideration to men.

What I am saying is the whole truth and it is only women that know what I am saying.

But my question to women is this:

Is it fair that you do not wish men well?

Every woman knows what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by daddymummy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
It is a known fact that a man responds to being in love by abandoning all he is doing to be with the woman he loves.

A man can abandon his house chores, food,study,or lecture to be with a woman because he loves her.

But a woman responds to being in love by focusing on other things like house chores, food, studies, lectures and etc.

If a woman was not serious in her studies, house chores,etc but she finds love, she would start being serious in those things.

Consequently,if a woman (whom you love and who also loves you) promised to visit you in the evening, she must make sure that every other thing in her life is in place before visiting you.

She does this because a woman who loves you always focus on other things while you only focus on her.

A woman is the first in the man's list of things but a man is the last in the woman's list of things.

She must do her homework,house chores, studies before coming to visit you,because like I said,you are the last thing to her, although she is the first thing to you.

Sometimes,by the time she finished all those things,it is already late and she may not be able to come to visit you.

That is why most times,a woman who says she is coming to visit you,may not come afterall although you people are in love.

Like I said:A man in love abandons everything to be with the woman.Her focus is the woman.

But a woman in love abandons the man and focus on other things.

A woman who says she is coming to visit you and keeps to the time,sometimes does it because of what you would give her.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by lecturer50(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
daddymummy:
It is a known fact that a man responds to being in love by abandoning all he is doing to be with the woman he loves.

A man can abandon his house chores, food,study,or lecture to be with a woman because he loves her.

But a woman responds to being in love by focusing on other things like house chores, food, studies, lectures and etc.

If a woman was not serious in her studies, house chores,etc but she finds love, she would start being serious in those things.

Consequently,if a woman (whom you love and who also loves you) promised to visit you in the evening, she must make sure that every other thing in her life is in place before visiting you.

She does this because a woman who loves you always focus on other things while you only focus on her.

A woman is the first in the man's list of things but a man is the last in the woman's list of things.

She must do her homework,house chores, studies before coming to visit you,because like I said,you are the last thing to her, although she is the first thing to you.

Sometimes,by the time she finished all those things,it is already late and she may not be able to come to visit you.

That is why most times,a woman who says she is coming to visit you,may not come afterall although you people are in love.

Like I said:A man in love abandons everything to be with the woman.Her focus is the woman.

But a woman in love abandons the man and focus on other things.

A woman who says she is coming to visit you and keeps to the time,sometimes does it because of what you would give her.

This is so true.
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Deasegun19(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
conspiracy theory...
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by thatsleepboy1: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
I've not noticed this biko. maybe it's happening in your village.
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by gregyboy(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2021
agnes7:

For your mind you think you are making sense with this your statement.
Some women may even fall for someone like you.
At least the op said he believes in the equality of men and women and he often vote for women in elections.
Can you say that?
A nagging man who believes in leadership ability of women is far better than a self acclaimed alpha male who does not see women as anything except to be used and dumped.
I dont care how women take this my statement.
I dont care what they think afterall it was women(our mothers)who encouraged/kept silent when our fathers started a society which only favours the male gender.
Even now women are the ones keeping silents that is why alpha males are all over the place subjugating women.
If all women rise up today in protest and resistance,these subjugation will be stopped.
But women are very comfortable with the present setup and will rather silent you if you talk.
So my brother dont think you are better than the op.No man is good.
A nagger who does not see women as object to be sexually used and dumped is bad,
but is better than a self acclaimed alpha male who is always frightened at the thought of a woman being anything more than a sex object.
An inferior-low-self-esteemed male nagger is even better than a nice and sweet-tongued alpha man who is always frightened when a woman is successful in life.
If women were not carried away by alpha-maleness of men,they would not find themselves in the present subordination that they are suffering.
At least as he nag,he is experiencing the inferiority complex that makes women to be naggers.

Modified:

Women are their own problem.
The man i am quoting is using derogatory terms to refer to women.
He is talking about women as naggers.
That is how all self acclaimed alpha men continue to disparage women.
They would say I am a man,i dont behave as women.
As they are defending women in an argument,they would also be using derogatory terms like 'she is a woman,she behaves like a woman'
Yet women will still think that they are being defended.They dont see the insults in the so called defence of women.
They will be carried away by the males statements not minding the insults in the statements.
They think that the men love them.
They think that a man who says 'Dont argue with her,she is just a woman' loves them,not minding the insult of the statement.
They think the man loves them since he did not permit the other man to argue with them.
But they forgot the insult and the derogatory nature of such.
That is why women are their problem.
They are quickly carried away by the words and actions of men who package insults and makes it appear as love,defence,care and favour.

I blame the men who decided to be over liberal with the female folks who cant even differentiate from right or left

Our predecessors handed women to we men by their pussy but modern the modern men said it was a barbaric act

Now the ladies are on the loose, then the men became the naggers

We spend our resources, time, money and yet what we get from the ladies is cheat, insult, more billings

There is no alpha male anymore, the self proclaiming alpha males flocking around nairaland are bunch of confused frustrated heartbreaken nuthead men who another just newly bleeped up behind the internet
Real alpha males ended during the time of fathers and fore father

What we have now is weak crying dna searching men

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2021
daddymummy:

grin This is a very funny thread because it is exactly what you male folks do on NAIRALAND.
Re: Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? by EUEA: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2021
no we ladies re not lik dat can u remember in d bible when Adam shift ethe blame on d woman(eve) dat why we ladies re revenging (advanter) we are on a revenge mission bt let me remind not all ladies re lik dat ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

“lekki Girls Use Their Bodies To Pay For Rides” - Uber Driver Says / One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married / I Just Met Her, But This Is What She Did In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.