Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women (5061 Views)

Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women? / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by HeWrites(m): 5:16am On Feb 05, 2018
A mother posed this photo on a popular women's Facebook page and captioned it: "Disturbing"

Most of the women agreed that the photo is disturbing, blaming the mother of the child, others didn't see anything wrong with it. What do you think?

See their comments below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/photo-of-a-little-girl-striking-a-disturbing-pose-sparks-debate-among-women.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by HeWrites(m): 5:17am On Feb 05, 2018

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Iphone5: 5:19am On Feb 05, 2018
No be South Africans,

Those ones no get sense at all undecided
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:20am On Feb 05, 2018
shocked

this generation is dead and now it seems our future generation is as good as dead too even before it sprouts

its not surprising though, seeing the parents of our "future generation" are from our "present generation" which is already dead

lawd save us

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Juell(m): 5:26am On Feb 05, 2018
The kid has no idea of what she's doing,

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 05, 2018
Lord,give me a good wife and strength to raise those future kids in Your ways.Am terribly scared wf all ds happenings in ds present generation. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 05, 2018
I think she looks adorable grin

I get the gist but she's sooo cute kiss
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Spare the rod. Spoil the child. Someone must have told the child to pose that way. I'm sure this child is not more than 5

☣ ☠

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by nero2face: 5:50am On Feb 05, 2018
Ens time... Slay queen from birth...i just dey imagine the kind headache u go give people children

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by JudgementHammer: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2018
U see say no be only paedophiles get fault nw. Some mothers are better off barren.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by vanida6: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2018
Cute girl
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2018
The internet is surely doing more harm than good to this present generation. I know there's already a sextape in wait (paedophiles, dinner is served)

Imagine someone asking you for your childhood photos.......and then this....... cry

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Samusu(m): 6:57am On Feb 05, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Spare the rod. Spoil the child. Someone must have told the child to pose that way. I'm sure this child is not more than 5

☣ ☠

I concur, overcorrect de do yhu
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by olajam31: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2018
I wonder ooo
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by deafeyez: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2018
THE GIRL MOUNT JARE. WHEN SHE GROW, SHE GO MOUNT PASS LIKE THAT. SLAY QUEEN LOADED. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by schumastic(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2018
The job of training a child dosen't rest solely on the parents. Gone are the good ol' days when the society nurture children. Nowadays, no one cares. The mantra now seems to be; since she no be my child, wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Bitterleafsoup: 7:36am On Feb 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
The internet is surely doing more harm than good to this present generation. I know there's already a sextape in wait (paedophiles, dinner is served)

Imagine someone asking you for your childhood photos.......and then this....... cry
Lawmakers from Nigeria to America want to make sex with children legal. This is the nothing compared to photos shared on the dark web....
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by khiaa(f): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2018
The little girl is so adorable, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the picture, it's only disgusting to those with disgusting minds.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2018
JudgementHammer:
U see say no be only paedophiles get fault nw. Some mothers are better off barren.
Think before writing.
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
shocked

this generation is dead and now it seems our future generation is as good as dead too even before it sprouts

its not surprising though, seeing the parents of our "future generation" are from our "present generation" which is already dead

lawd save us
It is okay stop insulting and prophesying doom.
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by jeff1607(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Bad parenting = slay queens
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is okay stop insulting and prophesying doom.

lady this is no prophecy

it's the undilluted albiet bitter truth sad
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by StarScream95(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2018
This wan don dey suck D o
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:

In everything there is always an advantage and disadvantage it is how you use it that matters.
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

lady this is no prophecy

Save us the story nothing will happen.
Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by StarScream95(m): 8:05am On Feb 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

lady this is no prophecy

I stand with your truth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2018
khiaa:
The little girl is so adorable, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the picture, it's only disgusting to those with disgusting minds.
This is just it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by JudgementHammer: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Think before writing.
Comprehend before quoting.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Save us the story nothing will happen.

same way they said "nothing will happen" when the prospect of da 2nd world war was looming

same way they said "nothing will happen" when this present generation was heading for doom while being termed "the future generation"

the way things are there mightt prolly be no "future generation" as this present generation will by themselves totally ruin the earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:14am On Feb 05, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

same way they said "nothing will happen" when the prospect of da 2nd world war was looming

same way they said "nothing will happen" when this present generation was heading for doom while being termed "the future generation"

the way things are there mightt prolly be no "future generation" as this present generation will by themselves totally ruin the earth

You forget that through out time good and evil has existed and worst things have happened in the past.People like you enjoy seeing the negative aspect but never the positive.Has war not existed since time immemorial?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Little Girl Striking A "Disturbing" Pose Sparks Debate Among Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Comprehend before quoting.
You are the one who lacks comprehension not me.What you wrote was clear to understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) / My Husband Is Being Unreasonable / Seriously In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.