Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? (4044 Views)

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? / Dealing With Bossy Women / How do you handle An Ex Who Doesn't Want To Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 1:31am On Apr 07, 2011

How do you handle an over-dominant and bossy woman in a relationship?
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 07, 2011
Are you in a relationship with one? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by aminalib(f): 1:42am On Apr 07, 2011
just as you do when you encounter a bear, u lay down and play dead,

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2011
rokiatu:

Are you in a relationship with one? grin grin grin grin grin

No, am not. And hopefully wont. undecided

But i believe some men are in this kind of relationship. What advice do you have for these brothers?

aminalib:

just as you do when you encounter a bear, u lay down and play dead,

This wont possibly work. The bear might get real frisky.
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by aribisala0(m): 2:04am On Apr 07, 2011
have you considered that some men like to be bossed and dominated. if they are in a relationship that is? if you are work colleagues,classmates,neighbours or something like that avoid as much as possible and if you have to be with her make sure there are plenty of witnesses. god save you if she is your boss at work grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by endmoll(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Show her some love and she will melt like ice. smiley
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 07, 2011
endmoll:

Are we on the same page here? grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by ShyOne(f): 2:09am On Apr 07, 2011
endmoll:

I agree - works like a charm each and every time.
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by deniyor: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Easy, date someone else.
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by endmoll(m): 2:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Shy-One:

I agree - works like a charm each and every time.
Women are special creatures made by God and they need attention more than any thing else.
Show then love and you are in for a sweet ride cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by iice(f): 4:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Takes a dominant man to date a dominant woman.
I should know grin
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by MrsChima(f): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate, Are you complaining about me to these strangers? I will call a family meeting and have you thrown out the village!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by freecocoa(f): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Tie her to a tree and flog the bossyness out of her,that'll tell her you are the main boss.
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 8:19am On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Phate, Are you complaining about me to these strangers?  I will call a family meeting and have you thrown out the village!!!!   angry angry angry angry

U wish ya was bossy, dontcha? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by MrsChima(f): 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
I can run you. Try me.
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by 25omega(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

How do you handle an over-dominant and bossy woman in a relationship?

why handle one? simply tell her about herself (maybe that might help her in her future relationships) and break up with her if being dominated is not your style
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
Relationships are better off when the woman calls the shotz tongue
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I can run you. Try me.

Sweerry, you wish. Hows little Phate? tongue

25omega:

why handle one? simply tell her about herself (maybe that might help her in her future relationships) and break up with her if being dominated is not your style

If she is really boss, you might not never have any chance to discuss anything worthwhile.

MzDarkSkin:

Relationships are better off when the woman calls the shotz tongue

Really? Studies have shown that most relationships do hit the rocks when women take charge. undecided

Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by 25omega(m): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

If she is really boss, you might not never have any chance to discuss anything worthwhile.
[/color][color=#cc6633]
you miss my point. Im not saying have a conversation im say curse her out and tell her how much of a biotch she is then leave her
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by MrCork17: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
Slap her face!  wink
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by 190: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
Concentrate on her punny and ignore her rants!! angry angry
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Mcleo007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
@op, always put on a smiley face. Yes,smiles! Bossy ppl are defenceless when they see a smiling face.
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

Really? Studies have shown that most relationships do hit the rocks when women take charge. undecided

studies ko studies ni  grin grin

a bunch of guys gathering at the bar drinking down their sorrows because their old hady has them on curfew is hardly credible as 'study', jare tongue

Look men are chaotic and know nothing about order. If you check it some of the richest men have their women or a FEMALE accountant to be incharge of their finances and advise them when it comes to spending and planning. A man will use $500,000 he aquires AND BORROW more money from the bank just to purchase a sports car while a woman would invest!  cheesy cheesy

Women are mature and we value discipline so that is why we take charge because we know its the rule of nature for a woman to step up to get the job done good and plenty.

"If you want something said, ask a man. If you want something done, ask a woman!"  cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
I win. cool
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by 190: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
Each time Mizdarkskin tries to be Over-dominant And Bossy in our home

There is only one thing i do::

I BEAT HER WITH SLIPPERS !! angry angry
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I win. cool

Oya, come to my bedroom for the prize. undecided
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

Oya, come to my bedroom for the prize. undecided

s3xist. angry

hey bro. you basically said the same I said:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634635.0.html#msg8015557
Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by Phate07(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

s3xist. angry

hey bro. you basically said the same I said:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-634635.0.html#msg8015557

grin grin

U mean the bold part?

Phate07:

Man + Woman **

Smart Man + Smart Woman = Romance

Smart Man + Dumb Woman = Pregnancy

Dumb Man + Smart Woman = Affair

Dumb Man + Dumb Woman = Marriage

Smart Boss + Smart Employee = Profits

Smart Boss + Dumb Employee = Production

Dumb Boss + Smart Employee = Promotion

Dumb Boss + Dumb Employee = Overtime

A man will pay $2.00 for a $1.00 item he needs.

A woman will pay $1.00 for a $2.00 item that she does not need.

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

To be happy with a man, you must love him a little and understand him a lot.

To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate overnight.

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting she won't change, but she does.

Married men live longer than single men, but married men are more willing to die.

Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle An Over-dominant And Bossy Woman? by sisiafrika(f): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2014
190: Concentrate on her punny and ignore her rants!! angry angry
who r u

(1) (Reply)

Is Age Barrier An Issue In Marital Relationship / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You??? / Does she look like Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.