Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures (9894 Views)

Could She Be Carrying My Child? / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by angelfallz(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:
My look alike younger sister of 18 years old, the baby of the house, told my parents she doesnt want to own a phone till she gets admission into the university, even at that, she wants a small, no internet access phone so she can concentrate on her studies, I love and respect her so much cos she's too matured, focused, and principled for her age, very beautiful girl, everyone says she took that from me, which is true,

Teenagers ehn, one needs prayers and God's intervention in training them, if you have one wey don get sense latile, thank your stars o.

The bolded,
Home training, home training, home training. Children with good home training rarely misbehave. They take responsibility for their actions.

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Kapilta(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Ah shocked, God save him he didn't try this with my sister o, i will first give him the life beating he deserves before taking any action, and to the girl, she should be wiped seriously that she'll almost faint, but this is her first stage she will soon grow larger wings,so before that,cast away the foolish demon inside her with thorough beating, what rubbish shocked
Giving him the beating of his life, killing him in the process and then you end up in jail while that your sister end up a prostitute.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by anochuko01(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2021
fake
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by BlueAir: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2021
grin nice one. And that girl needs correct lashing and starving after the man chop slaps from police officers at the station. embarassed i really miss Fsars. grin fuvckers suffered from my hand with Sars sha
CalliDora1:
I blame the mother. Carelessness at it's peak. Like why would you allow your girl child to be going to a man's house for lessons? With all the news of rape flying around.

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by theFilmtric: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2021
aroundtheearth:
In a saner climate the police would be involved.
its fakeā€”its obvious

theFilmtricsay
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Biglittlelois(f): 9:55am On Feb 11, 2021
angelfallz:

The bolded,
Home training, home training, home training. Children with good home training rarely misbehave. They take responsibility for their actions.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by padi94(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2021
Raise a child properly no be by beating them all the time. See wetin the mother cause

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

instead of anambra we can both elope to America.
can I send a pm

No.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by kumulus(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:
My look alike younger sister of 18 years old, the baby of the house, told my parents she doesnt want to own a phone till she gets admission into the university, even at that, she wants a small, no internet access phone so she can concentrate on her studies, I love and respect her so much cos she's too matured, focused, and principled for her age, very beautiful girl, everyone says she took that from me, which is true,

Teenagers ehn, one needs prayers and God's intervention in training them, if you have one wey don get sense latile, thank your stars o.

Wow....nice

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2021
Yes but I had a similar experience.
thesicilian:
Teenage girls are very difficult to manage. After suing the school and the wayward teacher, the parents will still have to sit down and do a lot of work on their daughter, because it's easier to train her than to fight off every man that comes around.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2021
Some kids need a little beating too, I have a lot of experience with children as a teacher.
padi94:
Raise a child properly no be by beating them all the time. See wetin the mother cause
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Wittyglam(f): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Most kids are easily influence not about home training.(
angelfallz:

The bolded,

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by padi94(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Wittyglam:
Some kids need a little beating too, I have a lot of experience with children as a teacher.

My point exactly, it's becos of this same beating that this girl did not tell the mother about what her teacher was telling her.

If you create a platform for your child to tell you everything without you overreacting or beating them or blaming them all the time, they will feel more comfortable sharing every new thing they learn with you. But if small thing you don vex bear them you won't get that relationship, the child will end up confiding in strangers especially when dey are about to mess up or have messed up. This is a classical example

That quote "my mother must not find out, if not she will kill me" is a testament of what am saying exactly.

Create a favourable and open policy so your children can cinfide in you more

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by MickzyDonald: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2021
Kapilta:
Giving him the beating of his life, killing him in the process and then you end up in jail while that your sister end up a prostitute.
I didn't mention killing angry
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Uncle93(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2021
lilvicky68:

15 year old girl can rape a man self..some girls are bad sha

One literally raped me Lol

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Seems like a fake story.
Hello my spiritual daughter, am yet to see your seed.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2021
padi94:

My point exactly, it's becos of this same beating that this girl did not tell the mother about what her teacher was telling her.

If you create a platform for your child to tell you everything without you overreacting or beating them or blaming them all the time, they will feel more comfortable sharing every new thing they learn with you. But if small thing you don vex bear them you won't get that relationship, the child will end up confiding in strangers especially when dey are about to mess up or have messed up. This is a classical example

That quote "my mother must not find out, if not she will kill me" is a testament of what am saying exactly.

Create a favourable and open policy so your children can cinfide in you more

kiss Oil is in your head.

If I do not unlearn and re-learn so many things about raising kids, I'm not having them.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by angelfallz(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2021
you're wrong when you say "most kids". "Some kids" is correct. Home training matters a lot. It is up to the individual child to remember his home training and act accordingly or ignore his home training and act like a child without one.

Wittyglam:
Most kids are easily influence not about home training.(
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Hello my spiritual daughter, am yet to see your seed.
You still dey wait?

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Kapilta(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2021
MickzyDonald:

I didn't mention killing angry
Most of them never meant to kill their victims. They just wanna teach them a lesson by beating them only to end up killing them. Stay away from violence.

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by MickzyDonald: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Kapilta:
Most of them never meant to kill their victims. They just wanna teach them a lesson by beating them only to end up killing them. Stay away from violence.
Okay, can i slap him then grin
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Kapilta(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2021
MickzyDonald:

Okay, can i slap him then grin
I think strangling him is better. Just strangle him once and for all.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by MickzyDonald: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Kapilta:
I think strangling him is better. Just strangle him once and for all.
God bless you grin grin
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No.
No means yes
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Magnoliaa:

You still dey wait?

Yes, and you know that it's not wise to keep a prophet waiting for so long.
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by boom99(m): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
The teacher needs to be arrested asap. Though I understand how teenagers behave sometimes. Some of them even admire the teacher publicly but a good teacher should understand their stage ...... Infact we need Godly teachers ooooo..... Chai my daughter ooo
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Reex12(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:

one yahoo boy go still whine am and service that pussy no matter hw she form Godly for house to decieve Una. she go still explore
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by purples25(f): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Your sister is wise.

1 Like

Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
GodWrites:

Like Regina abi?
if ned was broke u think say regina for marry am?
How many broke old men u don see marrying a very young girl
Re: I Will So Sue Him If This Was My Child. See Pictures by FalseProphet1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
lefulefu:
if ned was broke u think say regina for marry am?
How many broke old men u don see with marrying a very young girl
I see something strange about you, pm me for more details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.