Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) (3153 Views)

Valentine Is Coming, Where’s Your Boyfriend? / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shokoloko(f): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen,

Before you go on that beautiful date, and decide to throw caution to the wind, and get pregnant, and decide what you did by yourself was a mistake, and decide to take the life of a little child, lets have a look at these pictures.

Please if you find yourself in this situation, do not abort, do not throw in the bin, go to the nearest Catholic orphanage and drop the baby. I am not Catholic but I have gone to different catholic orphanages in the south south and south east and the kids are thriving.

Please if anyone knows any other good catholic orphanages across Nigeria please list them underneath
Use a condom, use a contraceptive. Do not go back to take a drink that was left open . Better still ZIP UP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shokoloko(f): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by chatinent: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Anyone planning to abort a human will be aborted.

God forbid will never save you

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by padi94(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Guy that is so graphic mahn
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by StennyB(f): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is disturbing mehn!
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just say ladies or rather vagina people, remove that gentlemen there. sad
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shokoloko(f): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nonexistent:
Just say ladies or rather vagina people, remove that gentlemen there. sad
Two people make a baby. A baby has a Father and Mother and both should work to protect it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by illicit(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Two people will lay and put themselves in child bearing possibility, in a few months or weeks they'll kill their unborn child.
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shokoloko:

Two people make a baby. A baby has a Father and Mother and both should work to protect it
Not when I don't know about the baby. The murderers take independent decisions to commit the murders so how will innocent men protect the babies?
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Telegram234(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Too graphic..
I was actually sheding tears and almost vomiting cause the pics.

Pls ladies, condom, pills, anything..
Awon skin to skin.

Abortion is a sin against humanity..
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by LordIsaac(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Thank God for the "babies"... They didn't have to see more of the horrors of this world. I'm sure they are in heaven rejoicing.
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shortyyy(f): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nonexistent:
Not when I don't know about the baby. The murderers take independent decisions to commit the murders so how will innocent men protect the babies?

99% of the time, girls that do this were rejected by the father of the babies, giving them no choice.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shokoloko(f): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Nonexistent:

By using a condom, getting the "murderer" to use a contraceptive, or just zipping up and keeping away from "murderers"

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shokoloko(f): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shortyyy:

99% of the time, girls that do this were rejected by the father of the babies, giving them no choice.

That's why I wrote that they can dump at the nearest Catholic orphanage.
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shortyyy(f): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shokoloko:

That's why I wrote that they can dump at the nearest Catholic orphanage.

My dear you're right jare. Wasn't replying to the guy I quoted.
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shokoloko(f): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Shortyyy:

My dear you're right jare. Wasn't replying to the guy I quoted.

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Denique(f): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Two people will lay and put themselves in child bearing possibility, in a few months or weeks they'll kill their unborn child.
Such act of wickedness embarassed
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by InfernoNig: 6:35am On Feb 12, 2021
God forgive me. I have sinned.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pukes

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
God Will forgive you your sins.
Just go on your knees when you are home and ask for genuine repentance.

You have taken the very first step by coming out publicly to confess to your sins.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
This post, especially the pics is nothing more than catholics twisting the truth to suit the narrative.
I thought the catholic church doesn't preach contraceptives.

First of all everyone has responsibility for every child they bring to the world.

The men are responsible for where they eject their semen

The women are responsible for who they open thier legs for and allow to access their womb.

Both sexes should take responsibility for their reproductive health.

Men, please wear a condom.

Women please be careful who you sleep with.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Shokoloko(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
This post, especially the pics is nothing more than catholics twisting the truth to suit the narrative.
I thought the catholic church doesn't preach contraceptives.

First of all everyone has responsibility for every child they bring to the world.

The men are responsible for where they eject their semen

The women are responsible for who they open thier legs for and allow to access their womb.

Both sexes should take responsibility for their reproductive health.

Men, please wear a condom.

Women please be careful who you sleep with.

1. The OP, that's me, is not a catholic. I will never be one.
2. What have you said here that I did not say?
3. Are you insinuating that these pictures are staged?
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Bigggloadofcum: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
cry

I should never have opened this thread.

Having made Ada, Jennifer, Rachael, Ijeoma, Bisi and Aishat all commit different abortions for me.

Lord I am truly sorry. I feel terrible right now and I promise with everything in me that Amaka will go ahead with keeping that baby.

No more abortions. Never felt this bad all my life.
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:34am On Feb 13, 2021
Shokoloko:

1. The OP, that's me, is not a catholic. I will never be one.
2. What have you said here that I did not say?
3. Are you insinuating that these pictures are staged?
Yes. They are not the true story.
Re: Valentine Is Coming! Where Is Ya Boyfriend? (graphic) by Pk01(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2021
InfernoNig:
bro please never do that again... please!!! Any child is a blessing...been a virgin simply means having a zero body count!..

(1) (Reply)

9ja : I Had High Sexual Urge In A Burial Ceremony / Pastor Odukoya Finds New Wife Four Years After Bimbo’s Death In Crash / How Do I Tell My Girl She Is A Terrible Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.