Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (13638 Views)

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
I popped the question and she accepted....sorry to all you b**ches out the! I am taken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
how old is she and for how long you known her?

5 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na d girl fingers be like dat? She go don old welwel oh. Plus ur own complexion mheen una pikin go black pass tyre.

Congratulations!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Bossontop(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2018

4 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Amarabae(f): 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
What is this?
Mmiri ama efi na Anya.
That hand can give a child convulsion.
Congrats sha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by kense88: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ugly couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
You should have added graphic pics to the engagement picture. grin

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Snow02: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
cheesy :Dsuch a beautiful fairytale, wor wor people finding love > any Cinderella Story embarassed......
nah I'm just kidding congrats nigga
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by donstan18: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
If this kind of hand attempt a handjob on your dick, you'll start suffering headache on your left leg immediately.

Viewer discretion should be highly advised.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by richythePH(f): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
baba carry on grin

we dey your back cool cheesy

Lalasticlala an extremely handsome nairalander just got engaged to an outrageously beautiful (trust me from the hand i know) babe now fiancee...............do the needful

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
meaning?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Elparaiso(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dude, I'm afraid to ask for her photo. But can I be your MC. I have swag.

14 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by richythePH(f): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
kense88:
Ugly couple
post your own pic?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Epositive(m): 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Her fingers tho, does she roast corn for a living? cheesy grin d

6 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Which kind fingers be this one?

3 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Invite me for your wedding o. grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nutase: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
The story behind those hands had better not be told.

8 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by RoyalBlak007: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
...And I just

started eating embarassed

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Snow02: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:
If this kind of hand attempt a handjob on your dick, you'll start suffering headache on your left leg immediately.

Viewer discretion should be highly advised.
take my like grin

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by OhGeeBee: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
OP why you dey show your Granny's fingers nah?? undecided or you mean your sugar mummy??

But, wetin concern megrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:
how old is she and for how long you known her?
wetin u wan carry the info do?

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Lomprico2: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Let me be your best man.

4 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
hungrynigerian:

wetin u wan carry the info do?
whatever
if she is over 24 and you known her for years just know you are getting second hand used goods.

3 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Lard Gard where did you reserve thIs Savagery grin
I just close mouth when I saw the hand sorry I mean the ring cheesy

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sexilicious op cheesy lefulefu come and see God don and our guy prayers o grin
Hope we get an invite ... RSVP stuffs...The comments tho Nigerians can yab sha cry grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by iamJ(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
those fingers grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalas247:

Lard Gard where did you reserve thIs Savagery grin
I just close mouth when I saw the hand sorry I mean the ring cheesy
That hand no be here. grin

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why do her fingers look like that? Nahhh i'm actually disturbed

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:

whatever
if she is over 24 and you known her for years just know you are getting second hand used goods.
Please, shut up!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Lalas247(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
That hand no be here. grin

Fear catch me first till I saw op’s pic below then e no shock me grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nutase:
The story behind those hands had better not be told.
lol bae and u had to crack me up?u funnygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Are Ladies Moved More By Sight Or Words? / Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.