Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Man Thinks Less Of Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Man Thinks Less Of Me. (784 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by scemchee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
my man thinks i slept with his babe while he was away which i did not. and i have come to the conclusion that he would have slept with mine if he were in my shoe to have thought like that. so i ask my ppl on nl what do u think?
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by 190: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
Your man thinks you slept with his babe

Are you a woman that u call another dude your man

Dont you know how to phrase words at times, such words should be used by women as you could have easily used my friend thinks i slept

with his girl, anyway since hes been childish and un-reasonable why dont you move the heck away from him, dont you have better things to worry

bout than someone who simply doesnt give a damn bout you and is[i] bleeping in secured[/i], anyway each to his own

Na your wahala be that   undecided
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by scemchee(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

Your man thinks you slept with his babe

Are you a woman that u call another dude your man

Dont you know how to phrase words at times, such words should be used by women as you could have easily used my friend thinks i slept

with his girl, anyway since hes been childish and un-reasonable why dont you move the heck away from him, dont you have better things to worry

bout than someone who simply doesnt give a damn bout you and is[i] bleeping in secured[/i], anyway each to his own

Na your wahala be that   undecided

i called him my man because we dey closer than friends ppl think we ar brodas. bt all the same thanks,it worries me a lot than u can imagine cos i neva had thought he could be so silly.
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by alagha: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
beds of the same feather flocks together . lipsrsealed

and he is your real man!
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by scemchee(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
And it may interest u to knw that the dude we ar talking abt now came back yesterday, called up the girl friend n inside my room today had sex and just drove out now with my car.the problem is that i don't knw hw to handle the mata,bt inside me am pissed with him, n dont kwn hw to react to it.
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by alagha: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2011

and he is your real man!
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by scemchee(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
alagha:

and he is your real man!
will you shot the Bleep up,am been serious here and if u don't have any thing reasonable to say dem Bleep off.
been with this dude 4 yrs b4 he got dis girl friend,nd dont want it heard that i part ways because of a girl. that is why am asking u guys now what should i do,am at an edge here.
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
isnt it obvious your so called man is not a friend

Why dont you talk sense into him instead of coming here to complain

You claim you ve been together for four years, How could he have accused you of something like that ~except you're also not trustworthy~

Whateva the case is, sort it out, He is your friend and you are both adults

Btw, friendship no be by force undecided
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by 190: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
scemchee:

[size=18pt]will you shot the bleep up,am been serious here and if u don't have any thing reasonable to say dem bleep off.[/size]
been with this dude 4 yrs b4 he got dis girl friend,nd dont want it heard that i part ways because of a girl. that is why am asking u guys now what should i do,am at an edge here.

ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin grin
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by rully2: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
Your Man?

Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by LordReed(m): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Points of correction:

@alagha
beds = birds

@scemchee
shot = shut
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by 190: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by Nautillus(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
It sounds like your guy can obviously do this to each other for him not to trust you
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by ektbear: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
So he is your best friend, not some sort of gay lover, right?

Anyway, if so. . . just make it clear that you'd never do that, it isn't in your nature, etc, etc. And guard your own gf carefully :]
Re: My Man Thinks Less Of Me. by scemchee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
I HAVE CONFRONTED HIM AS U GUYS ADVICE AND HE IS BLAMING IT ON ALCOHOL,
THOU HE DOES NT LOOK SORRY TO ME WHILE DEFENDING HIM SELF.BT I BELIEVE ALCOHOL ONLY
BRINGS OUT TRUTH.SO UNDER ALCOHOL OR NOT HE SPOKE WHAT WAS IN HIS MIND.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time / Don't Play Whots With Your Relationship / U Fit Marry A Bis3xual Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.